Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sglwhtmale
Msg: 101
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows? Page 5 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
All the women that said they don't have a problem with swallowing seem to have alot of people on their "favorites" list,go figure!
 Celtic Heart
Msg: 102
view profile
History
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?
Posted: 7/15/2009 11:00:25 PM
Lol...well put aircondition.
 monalove
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:16:25 AM
No, it doesnt taste like candy or soda pop but when a man cums during oral sex, why NOT swallow? It is a natural body fluid and its not going to give you a tummy ache. It is not going to make you gain a couple of pounds.
I have found that if I did not like the smell of a man's breath, or the taste of his kisses, his saliva, then I sure as heck was not able to stomach the scent of his musk or taste of his cum. Flavor I have heard varies due to his food diet.

I only know how I would feel if a man were adverse to swallowing my fluid when I come as I gush and gush alot. If he were to quickly back away and start wiping his mouth, that would kill the passion for me. So I agree with those men who have said it kills the passion for them too if the woman is so squeemish about swallowing.
 kpooks
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:46:08 AM
Because it means she's deliciously accepting the "essence" of ME-!
 shadolover
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/16/2009 11:56:10 AM
I stopped reading this post about an hour ago and I am still crying. This was funny
 Eye have you
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:28:39 PM
How would u feel if we started spitting after we got done down there? I like it cuz shes willing to do it. I dont expect it, i wont ask for it. If i actually happen to be able to go ill pull out 1st. And its bullsh*t if the woman gets mad cuz you go in her mouth. She can take her mouth off, not like she cant tell if a guy is gonna go.
 *~*Karen*~*
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:15:22 PM

If you dont want to swallow it then get him going until you can feel him so hard in your mouth that you know hes going to feel perfect inside of you and then jump on top of that, and make him cum that way.. you are both being satisfied and you dont have to deal with swallowing...
of course im drunk right now so i may not be the best person to listen to.

Sometimes drunk advice is good advice. I don't think a man would have a problem with that.

I personally believe that you shouldn't waste it, it's good to the last drop
 *~*Karen*~*
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:17:58 PM
errr uhmmm

I almost forgot.

Oh if you don't want to taste it, then let him cum deep in your throat and swollow. That way it enters your mouth behind the taste buds and you hardly taste it
 BoredGuy18
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:23:21 PM
... the problem would then be some odd tasting burps
 sunlover1967
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/20/2009 11:52:10 AM
To the O.P

It completes the uninterupted orgasm..It truly just feels better but only if your lover really wants too, no forcing.. My lady just happens to love my manhood in her mouth. It makes her very wet and excited and she loves to swallow

I tell you, It makes me feel ....can't explain in words, the only thing better for me is a truly passionate kiss where you feel that something, well a B.J with a women that enjoys doing that and swallows is a very close second.
 specialk0324
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/20/2009 12:08:37 PM
Because it shows me just how into me she is. It shows how much she feels for me, and into the moment she is. For me, it not about control, or being dominent. I'm not into that!

It is about wanting me, even that. She wants to please me completly and without interruption until I can't take anymore and I pull out.

But if she's not into swallowing, it's still all good. There is no such thing as a bad BJ.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2010 4:51:24 PM
No mess, cleanup is a plus!
 DemonLeather
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/28/2010 1:13:56 PM
"What is the big deal if she actually swallows the cum, or spitts it out??? Explain in detail please"

Hey,. I work HARD at makin' that stuff! and you spit it out??!!!,.If your momma made you dinner and you chewed it up & spit it on the floor, she'd probably back hand you! (unless she's one of those liberal moms,. then,. that explains the spitting! )
Your Mom put lots of love makin' you supper,. and I do the same making yer snacks.. To make that stuff taste better than average,. I'm always downing stuff like Honey, chocolate, sweet fruit juices,.. I've had to leave things I enjoy like anchovies, caviar, pickled herring, alone when I know I'm going to be "feeding" because it will leave both a taste and aroma.. (it's REALLY great to find a girl that loves anchovies,. but oh-so-rare! ) I guess most guys don't care as long as they get it in there,. or on there ,or around there.. but I do, because I take effort & pride in preparing a good meal!
 namrael
Msg: 114
Posted: 10/28/2010 3:15:13 PM
Same reason I love it when a partner sticks sucks my juices off his finger after it's been inside me, I imagine. It's totally hot to have a lover that turned on by your bits and juices.

Also, it would rather break the flow during that yummy moment, so I imagine it would diminish the orgasm.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/29/2010 9:08:42 PM
^^^thats pretty much it....erotic, hot and keeping the flow, so to not diminish the orgasm....having someone accept and savor all of you.

But, it can go deeper than this and this same thing might apply to women in a sense...not sure though, because I never was one.....

Maybe its different these days...but I remember in the early days of my life and sexual beginnings.....the ewwww factor. This where a girl(many, not all) thought of going down on you, or anything involving a mans cum as .....Ewwww!!!!...and they could be down right vocal about it.

You know thats really not a pleasant feeling when someone reacts to any part of you in that way....think about it. So, when later in life a woman reacts in a positive way to those type things...its just naturally going to have a positive effect on you, especially if your memory is intact.
 Fun4usguy
Msg: 116
Posted: 10/31/2010 2:51:10 PM
Oh Man!!! I would love to meet you for a while
 whytwater
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/31/2010 6:58:29 PM
^^^^^^^ Shotgun approach, to the max!!
Probably one of those mass mailer guys I sometimes hear about on here. lol
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2010 11:44:13 PM
At my age, I'm not going to be picky about foreplay details....I just need to white wash a cervix.
 drawn_to_her
Msg: 119
Posted: 11/17/2010 3:08:28 PM
It's a sign of acceptance, if she spits it out then there's something about you that she doesn't want. If she swallows then she accepts you.( this is barring bad taste or something)
To me it's a big turn off if she doesn't swallow.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 120
Posted: 11/17/2010 9:34:58 PM
It's hotter, it's more exciting, because there's no limit, no 'eww I'm getting out of here', and she drinks you up, so to speak. It's not necessary to swallow, but at least not spit right away, interrupting the 'fun'. If it's done with enthusiasm or in a horny manner it's exciting.

Like if a guy is giving oral to a woman but leaves when she comes because doesn't want to be squirted on, or take more juice.. instead of staying there, going on till the end, even after the end, making the girl feel that he thoroughly enjoys doing this to her.
 bilby886
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2010 7:39:07 PM

Also, it would rather break the flow during that yummy moment, so I imagine it would diminish the orgasm.

Namrael has got it right I think.

swallow or not is not the issue for me as long as the stimulation and suction are constant throughout the multiple "pulses" of the ejaculatory reflex.

In another way- when he starts blowing keep draining him till he can't take no more. over do this point and he might even have multiples!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/20/2010 8:24:49 PM
pquote]What is the big deal if she actually swallows the cum, or spitts it out??? Explain in detail please....

words cannot describe....better to show ya!
 milklover
Msg: 123
Posted: 11/28/2010 11:54:05 AM
It's really about extreme intimacy and the mental high you get from it, which can in turn produce a better physical high. It's like planting your seed inside someone. The feeling that you get mentally is greater when doing so than if you jacked it to finish off. It's like women that lactate for pleasure. How do you think she would feel if you sucked on her breasts and then spit it out each time? She wouldn't feel very attractive.
 whytwater
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/28/2010 12:45:48 PM

Because it reawakes the pathetic jerking off moments that they had as teens

I doubt that anything that comes from a male body, or female body, could be half so acrid as those words.
I'm def'ly gonna wanna cum inside my lover, and while her mouth is not my fav, it's in the top three, and on some days, yeah, it just seems best.
 Sailor1351
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/30/2010 1:48:21 PM
This thread is great.

Just had to add, I had to grow the hell up first of all to appreciate the beauty and enjoyment of BJs, let alone swallowing, which I found my first experience to be fantastic just because I was totally fawning over this guy so I didn't care much what it tasted like, I just wanted to do that for him.

Yay me!

carry on.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?