Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Electric shock to the testicles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sledracer
Msg: 25
Electric shock to the testiclesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I could save you the money and just give you a good kick in the nads that should fix you up for a few days LOL
 Blu_guru
Msg: 26
Electric shock to the testicles
Posted: 11/16/2005 1:12:32 AM
i'm reminded of a scene from jackass the movie were they are clowning around with one of those machines that you strap pads to your tummy and it exercises the muscles with electric pulses. they make one guy stick the pads to his balls and proceed to shock him mercilessly. ive never heard noises like that come out of a guys voice box before. hilarious to watch but definately not somethin i'd consider
 collegeguy505
Msg: 27
Posted: 11/16/2005 1:28:35 AM
It's a common form of TORTURE in some countries...lol. Ouch. I mean, god damn OUCH! I need those things...
 rodsmith
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2005 5:42:28 AM
Geeohh, theres a video out of this guy who voluntarily has a buddy apply the tazer to his nads....he was writhing in pain.
 horny_in_calgary
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/16/2005 5:47:08 AM
This is just wrong!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Electric shock to the testicles