Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PhyneLiquor
Msg: 118
can non-pot smokers handle pot smokers?Page 4 of 77    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FROM THOSE OF YOU THAT SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS IS THIS:

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK ABOUT IT FORM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE? OR ARE YOU GOING ON WHAT YOU HEARD?

IF IT'S FROM WHAT YOU'VE HEARD IT'S JUST IGNORANCE DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU LACK "FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE" TO DISCUSS IT.

I CAN GO AND SAY SUSHI IS GROSS, IT TASTES LIKE $HIT. (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT BUT I'VE HEARD THAT IS THE CASE). OR THAT BEER TASTES LIKE PISS.
BUT I CAN'T TRULY DISCUSS SOMETHING WITHOUT KNOW THE FACTS AND HAVIGN SOME EXPERIENCE.
SURE, JIMMY'S BROTHER'S FIRST WIFE'S SECOND COUSIN'S YOUNGEST SISTER SAID SHE TRIED BEER AND IT TASTES LIKE PISS (AND MABYE IT DOES FOR HER) BUT DOES THAT MEAN IT WOULD FOR ME TO?

the louder you scream (or type all in caps) the more valid your arguments, of course..
 Raven1
Msg: 120
can non-pot smokers handle pot smokers?
Posted: 11/16/2005 7:00:55 PM

Raven - I just read your profile. Do you believe your own bullshit, or do you need to take mediction?

The only one full of shit here is you. I haven't read one intelligence post from you yet. Not one sentence that didn't have more then 4 letter words.

Imbecile

PhyneLiquor
Msg: 121
Posted: 11/16/2005 7:02:54 PM
well acording to "Dr. Raven" all of us poor 'imbeciles' can improve our intelligence vastly by smoking some ganja..

light up. mon!

quit the charmer, is Mr. Raven..
 Raven1
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/16/2005 7:04:05 PM
to countdown

Wow that was REAL clever!!!

F*ckin brainless retard
 PhyneLiquor
Msg: 123
Posted: 11/16/2005 7:08:41 PM
Mr. Raven is so incredibly, vastly more intelligent and superior to any other human being to ever occupy the face of the Earth..

that the only partner that could ever possibly be good enough for him would be.. ..himself..

Thus, I wish him much joy as he f*cks himself..
 Raven1
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/16/2005 7:13:42 PM

well acording to "Dr. Raven" all of us poor 'imbeciles' can improve our intelligence vastly by smoking some ganja

See once agian here comes your IGNORANCE!
I don't think you fully read the posts before you reply, do you?
If you do then mabye you forget what you've read by the tiime you go to respond. Mabye the lack of drugs has harmed your mind! lol

I JUST STATED THIS A FEW POSTS ABOVE WHERE YOU MADE YOURS!!!!! --->

RAVEN:
IM NOT SAYING IF SOMEONE LACKS INTELLIGENCE OR DEPTH TO THEIR CHARACTER THEN SMOKING (OR BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANYTHING) WILL MAKE THEM BRILLIANT OR ANY SUCH NON-SENSE.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT FROM WITHIN TO BEGIN WITH. FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE INTELLIGENT, THOSE THAT HAVE DEPTH, IT CAN AID IN THE RELEASE OF A DEEPER THOUGHT PROCESS AND EXPRESSION.

I'm finished with you all. Too much wasted time with the feeble minded on here. Time to do something more productive than battle with HALF-wits. All you people come back with are these 5-6 word sentences that DO NOT disprove or discredit anything. All it shows is your lack of extensive vocabulary.

Guess ya should have stayed in school!

GOOD RIDDANCE
 Raven1
Msg: 129
Posted: 11/16/2005 8:02:44 PM
were you two momma's boys when you were children?
did she nestle you close to her bosom and run her fingers through your hair; telling you "don't worry, mommy's gonna make it alll better"?

did she then desert you and leave you to your alcoholic fathers that came from work and beat you? is that where the rage comes from?

perhaps you weren't breastfed?
 Javilin
Msg: 133
Posted: 11/16/2005 8:22:07 PM
Thank for the warning . Could have lost kwel points.
 Raven1
Msg: 134
Posted: 11/16/2005 8:23:45 PM
to happening:

No not you.
Pinky and the brain over there. They know who they are.
I'm not going to mention names like they do.

All showered, teeth brushed, balls shaved - time to go out for a bit and have some fun!

anyone got some smoke? coke? crack? heroin even!!!!?

I'm all about having some fun on this thread now.
Any further attempts at educating or trying to expand the horizons, or open up the mind to new ideas and/or possibilities of these track-minded mongrels with no brains or character is futile. (wow, say that three times quickly!)

I now see that. Therefore I will make sure my time is not spent in vain and that I enjoy the useless non-sensical drivel that come from SOME of this site's users. Perhaps even post some myself. =)

But for now, I'm out for a few drinks!

p.s benjammin66:
I'm just lashing out in retaliation. But only at 2 or 3 specific people and with good reason.
Everyone else I'm just taking with a grain of salt. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But that's all it is, AN OPINION!
Do not try to force it onto others or try to make people feel wrong or inadequate for the actions they choose in life.
 vp2
Msg: 137
Posted: 11/16/2005 9:30:31 PM
I wouldn't sink to chatting with a pot smoker, let alone date them - so I'd have to say 'no', for me.

ekkobeach,
as judgemental as ever. Oh to be perfect like you. And guess what buddy, I'm a parent who smokes. I saw a thread where you belittled any smoking parent. Get off your soapbox!!

Sorry, I had to. No to get back on topic. Back when I was 22, I was a pot smoker, and the girl I lived with wasn't. It didn't bother her at first, she actually would go out and get it for me from a friend of hers. It did eventually cause friction, though. Now, having full custody of my son, I have changed my habits, it wouldn't be fair for him if daddy was a pot head.

Edit:Raven, I know which one I'd consider Pinky
 am70sguy
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2005 11:39:16 PM
I can't be around habitual pot smokers. Just too apathetic, slow moving and generally lazy. I think years of daily smoking does take a toll on the brain. Can't be around habitual drinkers either cause they are too flakey and prone to tons of memory lapses or psychotic episodes and constant ramblings.
 justfriends420
Msg: 141
Posted: 11/17/2005 10:59:13 AM
I had to comment on this subject............Anyone can get along with anyone......There is always something that you don't like about someone.....YOu just have to figure out what outwieghs what?

The fact that everyone is a critic is the reason why most people don't get along......

You look at my name and think hey she is a pot head.....Think again...I don't remember the last time I toked a bowl......And it' wasn't cause I was stonned.....But I will make one comment to it....I don't think that marijuana is a reason for people being dumb.....I have a bachelors degree in teaching and never took an exam straight....I work in Corporate management now........If there was ever a job that I wanted to be high it's this one....but.....

There are times for everyone to grow up.......But sometimes you don't have to......The bottom line of being with a pot head is why YOU don't smoke......

I don't smoke cause It's ILLEGAL......if you get busted your life can be OVER........Is it worth losing your kids...career.....or lover cause you smoke? In my state you can go to jail for having someone in your car with pot?

Outwiegh your risks...and get to know people for who they are....Not what they breathe!
 PhyneLiquor
Msg: 142
Posted: 11/17/2005 11:06:25 AM
^^^

@ blu_eyed_gal:

Ross Rebagliati (sp.?) won an Olympic snowboarding gold medal for Canada at the 1998 Nagano Winter Games with THC in his system..

Of course, he claims it was from 'second-hand smoke' ...

LMFAO! :)
 dreamsource
Msg: 143
Posted: 11/17/2005 11:20:10 AM
i am strongly against.. i know i couldnt handle being with a pot smoker. there is just so many better things to do with life than sit around stoned and thinking about the carebears and gummybears.
 kevn2012
Msg: 145
Posted: 11/17/2005 12:56:15 PM
I wonder how many of the woman that said they would "never date a pot-smoker under any circumstance" would tell Brad Pitt to hit the road.
 italianqueendg
Msg: 151
Posted: 11/24/2005 2:30:54 PM
I dated someone who at fist said they did not smoke, or do any drugs for that matter, I thought that was great,,then once he knew he had my heart he asked me if I would mind if he smoked, I said yes, but not enough to walk away from him..He would put a towel by the door so the smell would not leave the room, I can remember not liking the fact that this was illegal, and what if he..we...got caught, I did not smoke but both of us were going down for it,,,I eventually ended it, not only for this reason, but I too remember only to well how uncomfortable I felt with the illegal-ness of it all..He did not at all act bad, as a matter of fact it enhanced his performance of many things..so I agree alcohol is legal, and if pot was legal it would be fine with me, but since it's not,,not happening around me.
Bye all
 godscrashdummy
Msg: 153
Posted: 11/24/2005 2:57:00 PM
Could God nuke a burritto so hot that he himself could not eat it?
 anewyorkgal
Msg: 155
Posted: 11/24/2005 10:50:58 PM
Most of us have dabbled in a little bit of this and a little bit of that, some more than others. I personally do not care for pot. It does not make me feel good. There was a time when it did, however, those days are over. If i was dating a guy that smoked every now and again at a party or something, I would not care all that much. If he had to light up everyday,several times a day, then yes, we would have a problem. Actually, he would have the problem; no me.
 richsilencer
Msg: 157
Posted: 11/25/2005 2:15:04 AM
i smoke pot all the time for sure and i go to chruch and iam like the most liked guy there almost lol even the paster knows i smoke lol its not if your a pot smoker it the u act around poeple that will ignore them
 huhoney
Msg: 158
Posted: 11/25/2005 2:27:37 AM
mmmmmmm i wanna pinch your bag!v v
 kevn2012
Msg: 161
Posted: 11/28/2005 12:41:57 PM
So your husband or wife comes home ranting and raving about there F'in job and why are these damn dishes still here and sits down on the couch and turns on sports with a major attitude. Then he engages in a little marijuana, a transition takes place as he turns the channel to Lifetime, and says "you really look nice today. Why dont we watch a movie, and then I will give you a nice backrub."

Now take the same scenario. Replace marijuana with a double whiskey coke and I can guarantee the odds of anyone getting a backrub are nil. I dont think theres anything wrong with people smoking pot as long as it doesnt harm there character.
 LuvsTattoos69
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/28/2005 2:33:06 PM
I counldnt have said it better raven1...thank you!!
 Polly_G
Msg: 170
Posted: 11/28/2005 3:49:23 PM
I agree Kerry...hence the "socially" in mine. I want someone to accept me for who I am If I decide not to smoke...to smoke...whatever. I want it to be my decision and don't want someone getting mad at me for something that is wrong in their eyes...not mine.

I can relate to the everone smokes in BC thing. I'm from Nova Scotia and its pretty socially acceptable to smoke it here too. They don't prosecute for possession so people are pretty open about their usage here.

I actually think it keeps the harder drugs like coke, heroine, E etc. out. We don't seem to have as much of a problem with that stuff as other cities.
 michaeljustin
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2005 4:19:58 PM

THere is a spot that is for drugs in the profile, yet you have no under that title
most people dont consider pot a drug..some consider it herbs and legal in lots places but the usa..i bet alot of people who take zoloft dont put that in there profile either....which zoloft and prozack are way more harmfull to the brain and body

I agree Kerry...hence the "socially" in mine. I want someone to accept me for who I am If I decide not to smoke...to smoke...whatever. I want it to be my decision and don't want someone getting mad at me for something that is wrong in their eyes...not mine.
i agree with that..i dont smoke..but people are not mad at kerry or you about that...its about being called lazy..stupid..slow...low sperm count..brain damage..i would be mad too if i got called that...if anyone would reseach it..they would see it hasnt been proven to do any of that..even me a non smoker can see threw the crap..lol..i got freinds at work who work circles around me and they smoke pot.....no one is mad because some one says{ i dont like it}..its the ignorant and crude responces from some people on the matter that got them pissed..down right rude to generalize all them potheads..lots of them got killer jobs, sharp minds and big families,,and im sure they dont like being called lazy..lol
 Polly_G
Msg: 175
Posted: 11/28/2005 6:39:13 PM
Kerry I definately see your point but not everyone is in the same position as me either.

I simply don't care who knows hehe.

BUT when I was working for a company that was pretty judgemental about that stuff, my attitude might have been different. There is a possibility of someone you know seeing a pic here and recognizing you.

There is a real possiblity you could get overlooked for promotion of have people treat you differently because of their misconceptions about pot.

Its a difficult situation. Maybe you need to specifically say this is something that is important to you in your profile (maybe you already have Im too lazy to check - must be the pot thing ;) ).
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >