Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 UnzippedPassion
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Okay ladies...where is ur............. Gents too?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I say...just walk up behind me.. and wrap that left arm around my waist, pulling me in real close, while that right hand pulls my hair back up and off the left side of my neck, so you can place those lips and slooooowwwly begin to nibbbbbble....kissssssssssss.....suckkkkkkk from my neck down to my shoulders..and YEP, that'll do it!

As for the touch......mmmmmmmmmm
I think I'll leave that one a secret in case I ever date anyone who happens to read this thread! lol
 Loun
Msg: 7
Okay ladies...where is ur............. Gents too?
Posted: 11/17/2005 10:25:40 PM
since there doesnt seem to be many guys adding to this I will add mine to the mix. For me its on the inside of my bicepts (no idea why its just sensitive) and then also above and to the right of my... I think thats more the tease factor that someone else mentioned.

Its funny how what does it for some people does absolutely nothing for others. For example if a girl licks or sucks my nipples it does absolutely nothing for me but another guy it might be his spot. :)
 niceguy35
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/18/2005 7:37:16 AM
the hip. my girl does that and its instant turn on. and my neck too.but yes, definitly the hips.
 rickyb18
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/19/2005 9:29:12 PM
my stomach, just below the waistline and around my hips
 tom20056
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/19/2005 11:28:36 PM
Hi!! beautiful young lady why don't we get to know each other at least we can be friend! because i like you very much...!!!
 mrcandyman187
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2005 11:38:28 PM
My lower back, definitely. I had an "accident" (ok, somebody was trying to kill me) a long time ago and they cut up my back pretty good. The top of my back healed up, but the lower back didn't really heal properly and twists my spine. I get used to it eventually, but if I get a lower back massage, I turn to butter. The extra blood flow or just the relief must do something to me, because you can then do anything to me :)
 metelyk
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2005 11:33:27 AM
Lower back, all the way down, just before it turns into my bum....yummy.
 bulcanan
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:11:59 PM
oh. my ears and neck. it's electric. really electiric. some body good with foreplay gets the best out of me. force
 buffy_1223
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:26:28 PM
behind my knee, inner thigh, right behind my ears, inner elbow (laugh all u want yummy!) and below my belly button..... keep going girl...............
 ab_qt
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:46:42 PM
Being kissed on my forehead is an instant orgasim!
 Leeanne
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2006 7:13:39 AM
I totaly get a thrill from my boobs kissed, touched, sucked, squeezed - you name it soooo exciting for me. I love to be touched there constantly! Nothing better than looking at my man with his lips on my nipples! Most sensitive part of my body!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >