Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oggers
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Anyone ever met up from here and been dissapointed?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Yes I have met people from here ( forums and the dating side ) and have had the full range of experience -- delightful people to players and plain liars (described themselves as 47 actually 57 .. !), so yeah there have been some disappointments, and also some pleasant surprises too. I have also met the most amazing, delightful, gorgeous, adorable woman on here, but sadly she thinks I'm a minger !!! ;)

Any decent plastic surgeons, anyone ...??
 Jo van
Msg: 194
Anyone ever met up from here and been dissapointed?
Posted: 8/25/2010 12:51:12 PM
I haven't read the entire thread, but I've been on more than several dates/meets so far, a few of them I've met more than once, and I may again.
But I've never yet been disappointed, because they were just 'explorations',
I had no expectations to be disappointed by...

You can only be disappointed, if you have expectations which aren't met.

If I thought I was going to meet Michelle Pfeifer, and Ann Widdicombe turned up,
I would be disappointed...
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >