Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Have u met someone off a dating site?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dallasguy99
Msg: 26
Have u met someone off a dating site?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Give it some time, HoneyNY22, you have only been around a few weeks.
 zoebadgal
Msg: 27
Have u met someone off a dating site?
Posted: 2/2/2009 2:01:15 PM
i belive in wot u say babe as i think theres some nice people about good and bad in everyone to be honest babes u seem a nice person take care xxxxxx
 Bazooka Joe
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/2/2009 2:28:01 PM
I have met quite a few...some genuine and some not so genuine. have met the right one yet but I keep trying
 Vile Vixen
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 2:20:47 AM
Both. I'm still seeing a couple.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/20/2009 3:27:23 AM
Been involved with two I've met here - the first one turned out to be an alcoholic and the second one is an emotional cripple.

I'm going for the Trifecta now - with my luck, the next one will be an axe murderer.
 funko
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/20/2009 3:42:28 AM
i have heard & seen with my own eyes... its possible

personally i find alot of women ....Montreal women on this site to be very rude
& that's a shock ....maybe its because of other reasons ...but it doesn't kill you to say ...hi how are you back

but then i dont take it personal ...because i assume they are getting alot of messages
dont know really whats up
 Eclipsa
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/20/2009 4:30:09 AM
Yep,I've met a few guys on this site.I developed a relationship with 2 guys I met on here.The first guy was too obsessed with sex and tried to violate me once so I ended the relationship.The other guy was way too needy,clingy,and insecure.He literally followed me everywhere I went.He totally suffocated me and after a year and a half of being together our problems grew worse and we were fighting everyday so I called it quits.It was tough but I couldn't take the fighting and the clingyness anymore.I can't be with someone who's needy and clingy.I need my space and freedom.
I've met other guys on here and went on 2 dates with 1 guy but that didn't work out.but my aunt and her boss decided to play cupid for me and one of their fellow co-workers.We're having our second date this friday and so far we're getting along great.I hope it works out because if it doesn't then Iam giving up.
 bbbadgggirl
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 4:50:25 AM
I have met some very nice people from this and other dating sites. I have also met my share of "losers" and "weirdos".

The trick is establishing some personal "rules of engagement" and applying those rules to who you communicate with and decide to meet. I created a set of rules for myself that I use to screen potential matches. When I apply these rules, I meet very nice people. When I bend the rules, even slightly, that is when the mismatches, losers, and weirdos slip through.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Have u met someone off a dating site?