Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guys do you think scrubs are sexy ??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Simlasa
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Guys do you think scrubs are sexy ??Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I used to work in a medical lab and the scrubs did nothing at all for me... either way, positive or negative... nowadays I've developed something of a dislike of them.

But I can understand the more traditional nurse fixation...
 amberbrechey
Msg: 5
Guys do you think scrubs are sexy ??
Posted: 11/19/2005 5:57:15 PM
yes they def are comfy and you get very spoiled to them but I guess I can also see the guys thing as far as wondering whats under them since you cant see any shape , lol in my profile I have a pair of scrubs on well the bottom anyway and I was blown away by how many guys just by seeing the bottoms knew they were scrubs .
 i am4u
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2005 6:50:09 PM
very sexy maybe a nurse thing
 Frrosty
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/19/2005 7:30:22 PM
Yes; they are comfortable....emphasize the curves of a woman (at the waist)..are easy access...AND I KNOW that EVERY gentle touch I give her, she feels RIGHT through those scrubs.

Jury says:

sexy
 amberbrechey
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/19/2005 7:51:41 PM
scrubs lol are what like doctors , nurses or like me dental assistants wear
 Josh0911
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/19/2005 11:02:57 PM
Any woman can dress up to the nine's, throw on half a baby seal worth of make-up and look great. It takes a really self assured and sexy woman to look just as good in a pair of scrubs, pajama pants, or even jogging pants. hell, if she looks that great in those clothes, just imagine what she looks like when she dresses up! You have it made! I think the real thing behind this is that (in my case anyways) Im not attracted to the women that feel the need to show themselves off, to try so hard to get people attention. What attracts me to women are the ones that are confident enough in themselves to be comfortable...thats sexy.
 JWA
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/20/2005 3:45:52 AM
So once again this "rainbow_fish" chick throws in her comments to the negative! Not being a guy she has no real idea what men like---or why!

Sweats and scrubs are fascinating to men because of the curiosity thing certainly---Amber has it totally correct in that we do stuggle to see what shape is hiding under them---and we like that. They also have an "easy access" aspect that attracts us so we do think they're sexy. Think of the male fantasy where the dowdy, quiet, librarian becomes this incredible sex kitten just by removing her glasses and letting her hair down---same thing really. The transistion from one thing to another!
 Brando99
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2005 9:57:00 AM
Amber, I think it's you. If you were wearing a burlap bag, you'd look sexy in it.. maybe a bit uncomfortable and itchy, but sexy nonetheless
 HaveYouMetHayden
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2005 10:02:51 AM
The nurses in the tv show scrubs pretty much all looked good enough to hurt myself for some attention...
I have to agree with a few other posts, it depends how the person (woman in this case) carries themselves.

My work uniform is pretty much hide everything on girls, but fantasies have been had...

Oh, and totally about the burlap ^^^
 amberbrechey
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/21/2005 1:12:37 PM
lol well fball90girl I am not saving any lives just saving peoples teeth so I guess its a bit diffrent lolol
 hellschef
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/22/2005 12:47:17 AM
hhmm.. in a word yup! ive dated a couple of nurses, and there just something about em.
 Tick Tock
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:56:23 AM
Hmmm...I worked in a hospital for several years and those scrubs always seemed to turn my crank...i even like when they wear the white lab coat over them
 PhyneLiquor
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/22/2005 2:59:31 AM

what is "scrubs" ?
can't find it in the dictionary...

oooohhh, I thought she meant scruffy guys, as in the song "Scrubs" by T.L.C.

"No, I don't want no scrubs, A scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me...Hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride.."

But I guess Amber wouldn't be wearing scruffy guys..or WOULD she?? :)

R.I.P. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes..
 godscrashdummy
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/22/2005 5:06:36 AM
not as sexy as ambers profile!

I think maybe if the scrubs were being worn by "the HEAD nurse" then it would have a far sexier effect lmao!

sorry had to be a real guy at least once this morning lol

Joel <----- having a guy moment
 ladygediva
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/22/2005 10:51:30 AM
I too am in the dental profession and wear scrubs daily..and they r very comfy that when i get off work i can do my running around in them and i know im getting looks..most of my male friends r like "u gotta let me take a personal pic of u in ur scrubs" no im not letting anyone take a pic of me like that..while there comfy for work and other things, sexy is not one word i would use on them..or use to intice men..does that make sense?

ladyg
 thwipp89
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2009 11:25:44 PM
all i could think of when i saw the header of this thread was that TLC song that goes, "i don't want no scrubs...".
scrubs can be kinda cute (depending on who's filling them out) but i don't know if i'd go as far as to describe them as "sexy".
 OutMind
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/10/2009 6:48:34 AM
You put Cameron Diaz ins scrups and ask the same question. Yeah, very sexy. Now poof, take Cameron out and put Rosy O'Connor in them. Ahhkck. Ahhhkcck. Ahhhhckk.
 shoeman102
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2009 2:36:30 PM
Depends who's wearing them! On you scrubs are extremely sexy!
 grybrd
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/23/2009 1:37:35 PM
Scrubs are great for their intended purpose. The people in the scrubs might be sexy, sexy, sexy.... and that is what your defining!
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/19/2009 2:25:10 PM
Scrubs are about as sexy as a school bus fire. I'd get more turned on seeing a woman wearing a basketball jersey.
 platypus_man
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2013 2:36:04 AM
Are scrubs sexy? Depends on who's wearing them, also, how 'form fitting' they are. Loose scrubs on an ugly out of shape person will look bad; snug scrubs on a toned woman with a good figure will look great. Of course, those old white nurses dresses, that were cut to a reasonable length, and that clung to the figure were a lovely sight to behold, too. Basically a hot chick in a burlap sack will still be hot. An unattractive woman in anything will still be unattractive go men, no matter what the fashionistas say.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2013 4:30:08 AM
I suspect that what this all REALLY boils down to, is what each person associates each form of clothing with, in their minds, due to past experiences of one sort or another. And, it will vary from one person being experienced to the next.

I know that I can, for example, have run into situations where garb I would usually sit up, beg, roll over, and drool for, would instead make me become annoyed, impatient, even angry.

This is because what someone wears IS often a purposeful visual signal of what they are doing, and what they expect others to do with them in response. I have known women who, when they wore any sort of formal dress, were signalling by that, that I was NOT to approach or touch them in any intimate way. Hence, when those particular women "dressed to the nines," I was disappointed, even angered (if I recognized that they were doing so to purposely declare me to be undesirable).

At the exact same time, I have known other women who could wear the identical high fashion formal attire, and cause me to go almost wild with desire for them, because I knew that they were wearing what they did to trigger exactly that in me, and that they were open to my following through.

As for things like scrubs, and other such completely formless drapery, I can't say that I find it at all flattering on anyone, but I do know that there have been a number of films and TV shows over the years, that have promoted the idea that nurses and doctors in scrubs are constantly running into broom closets in the Hospital with each other, and utilizing the loose-fitting aspects of the scrubs to facilitate the sating of their lusts...so that some people came to associate scrubs with wanton sex is not surprising to me.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2013 12:01:49 PM
Love scrubs.
Dated a LOT of nurses in college and I have very fond associations with scrubs....and Nurses.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guys do you think scrubs are sexy ??