Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Music in Season
Msg: 140
Live within 75 miles??Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I find travel stressful and I don't feel it would be fair to expect the other person to do all the traveling. In order to build a relationship with someone, you must be able to spend enough time together and living reasonably close to each other makes it more convenient to do so.
 tayl0rd
Msg: 142
Live within 75 miles??
Posted: 1/1/2010 7:53:44 PM

golden moon rose said:
I agree with S.O.U.L. Atlanta is a big city with a large pool of singles to choose from. I neither need to, nor choose to look any farther than my own city.

Geeze! If you guys are that frickin' sorry, why are you even on an online dating site???

Oh. Nevermind.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Live within 75 miles??
Posted: 1/2/2010 12:28:56 AM
I had a 50 mile limit on my yahoo profile but was contacted by a man who was a 2 hr drive away. We had our first date a week or two later and are now in an exclusive relationship. I think I at one time even had listed not looking for a LDR but things are working out great. Although not seeing each other as often as we would like can be hard but then it's even better when we do. I agree with the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder. If it doesn't then the real love is not there. Infatuation fades love doesn't. As far as trusting that's the most important thing that seems to be missing in most relationships. If they are going to cheat they will do it whether you are far away or near.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 144
Live within 75 miles??
Posted: 1/2/2010 6:12:47 PM

Geeze! If you guys are that frickin' sorry, why are you even on an online dating site???

Believe it or not, there are plenty of POF members right here in Atlanta.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >