Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sarasotagal76
Msg: 10
Why cant a single father with a good career get a date?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Sir, I appologise for spelling because English is my 3rd language. I also the one with good education and career. I did went out with guys who were single dads. My conclusion was that there will be quite a bit who also want to play lame games but use a factor taht they are single dads as an evidence that they are not into games. They felet it is an indication that they are serious and mature. I had a man (single father) who made it very clear that he was not into games and 4 days later made an attepmpt to play one of those standard games.

I had another who was MBA, good job full custody of a 3 y.o. who made it clear that his daughter must be always be with him (except day- care). It was way too obvious when we discussed that at leats 2 days a month (one-on-one) was not an option. I believe my expectations were reasonable and not too demanding. He believed that all dates must be together with the kid. I was willing to compromise to a reasonable level.

I believe it is my answer. My appologies for written English. From my experience when I was willing to date those guys in a sincere way with reasonable desires it was NO good. I hope I answered your question.
 fingerman075
Msg: 13
Why cant a single father with a good career get a date?
Posted: 12/19/2007 4:21:54 AM
why are you , posting for your x-hubby, maybe hes working all the time, or hes with the kids all the time,i dont know what wronge with this guy i have a new girl every 2 weeks, no shit, it takes me a week too get my tounge back into shape after ive gone down on one, you got it been devoced just 5 mo.got them coming out of the walls, what this guy problems, is he afaid too drive a 100 miles too meat them give up a few hours of driving time, what i just came back from lyons, ga. its 215 miles away, i meat a wonderfull sexy female but i wont be back till ive been with a other new female keep me from falling in love with any of them, now i have a 65 year old that wants too try my ways, what his problem tell ill give him a few address and ph , oh ya there both black and white colar never gets in my way
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >