Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 56
Sex after a long dryspellPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

I know many of you threw dirt at that statement but it's true.....

No dirt....just very skeptical!

The same applies to anal, wearing a butt plug for at least 2 hours-a whole day,to prep for entrance of bigger better things, lol.

My my my....intersting visual.Never needed a butt plug for anal either....medical term for that?
LOOSE enough! lol

Congratulations, you're looser than me.

Them's fightin' words! Lucy!
Guess I'm "looser" too, as I have never felt this and I've gone for a year without too!
Then again,I've had 3 babies and never went back to virginal.*shrugs shoulders*

I'm not merely speaking about a little tightness, I'm speaking about the kind that hurts, as if your first time (if it even hurt you). You feel like your insides are being stretched, like a momentary feeling of being "cut". It hurts like hell (the first couple of strokes) and then it lets up.

But me doing to myself? I can't cause myself pain, I'm too chicken for that. I'll leave that up to man to possibly hurt his stick doing it.

Oh wow.Your vagina sounds dangerous! You might need a disclaimer for the next man.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 57
Sex after a long dryspell
Posted: 2/20/2014 5:16:47 AM
Heart on,

Not fighting words, it's a compliment. I rather looser than what I'm dealing with.

Dangerous indeed.......lol

Now about anal, there's no way it's ever gonna loose because I've never done it in any frequency than a couple times a year, so it's never really open and prepping is required. Guys don't get a break, lol, they gotta struggle with that too.

What can I say, it's problematic, I also can't start on top, it has to start missionary and then morph into whatever else. Whomever I sleep with, has to sleep with me regularly to encounter less resistance on the next ride, lol.
 Hearton64
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/20/2014 6:25:41 AM

Heart on,

Not fighting words, it's a compliment. I rather be looser than what I'm dealing with.

Dangerous indeed.......lol

My condolences. :) Better than a hotdog down a hallway!

Now about anal, there's no way it's ever gonna loose because I've never done it in any frequency than a couple times a year, so it's never really open and prepping is required. Guys don't get a break, lol, they gotta struggle with that too.

Butt...it's no doubt worth it!

What can I say, it's problematic.

I'm sorry to joke about that.I'm sure it's not fun to be in pain when it comes to sex!
But,I'll trade your problems for mine?

I also can't start on top, it has to start missionary and then morph into whatever else. Whomever I sleep with, has to sleep with me regularly to encounter less resistance on the next ride, lol.

Labor and delivery will be oh so fun for you! I went au natural 3 times no epidurals.....

And yes,I am bragging! But they did have to cut me so I didn't tear! Ahhh...memories of delivery mutilation.
 Westernguy
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/20/2014 8:04:02 AM

Not this guy-Some guys have self control.

***he exclaimed with a puffed up chest full of pride! :p

Not at all , I'm glad I learned how to resist the urge to come too quickly ! The longer you can hold off the more powerful the climax !
 Westernguy
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/20/2014 8:04:24 AM

Not this guy-Some guys have self control.

***he exclaimed with a puffed up chest full of pride! :p

Not at all , I'm glad I learned how to resist the urge to come too quickly ! The longer you can hold off the more powerful the climax !

Westernguy
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/20/2014 8:22:15 AM

My condolences. :) Better than a hotdog down a hallway

Thanks, I enjoyed the visual

Butt...it's no doubt worth it!

Oh yes, it is, even more if a little tipsy.

But,I'll trade your problems for mine?

But you're getting action every day, even if the lust/desire factor is not there, you got someone touching you, caressing you, kissing you, and their body over yours and vice-versa. I got a once in a blue deal (by choice, because I don't want him to get ideas). He doesn't mind the struggle.

Labor and delivery will be oh so fun for you! I went au natural 3 times no epidurals.....

You're a trooper!

I can tolerate pain, I just can't inflict it on myself. I can't even make myself throw up, lol.

ugh, children are not in my plans, but I did think once of being a surrogate just experience pregnancy and labor. I didn't agree with the procedure (fertilization and throwing my body off hormonally) so I dismissed the idea.

And yes,I am bragging! But they did have to cut me so I didn't tear! Ahhh...memories of delivery mutilation.

You know you can have surgery to tighten it up if you so wish to? I think my mom did it (she had four children) and was cut pretty badly on the last. It wasn't me! it was my little sister, lol.

vvvvv
:-P
 OutMind
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/20/2014 8:27:03 AM

It wasn't me! it was my little sister, lol.

Oh, yeah, blame it on the little sister!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2014 10:27:24 AM

Congratulations, you're looser than me.

LMAO.....if you only knew how ludicrous that statement actually is!

I'm not merely speaking about a little tightness, I'm speaking about the kind that hurts, as if your first time (if it even hurt you) You feel like your insides are being stretched, like a momentary feeling of being "cut". It hurts like hell (the first couple of strokes) and then it lets up

uhm...that pretty much sums up every sexual experience I have!!
I'm the one that repeatedly states in these forums that I will not be with a man with a large penis because of that fact!
but, it doesn't get "worse" if I go without for any length of time....it's always that way.
which is one of the reasons I am adamant about only being with men that give oral or understand the importance of foreplay.

See......we all have our issues with sex in one form or another!
 Hearton64
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/20/2014 11:21:47 AM

uhm...that pretty much sums up every sexual experience I have!!
I'm the one that repeatedly states in these forums that I will not be with a man with a large penis because of that fact!but, it doesn't get "worse" if I go without for any length of time....it's always that way.
which is one of the reasons I am adamant about only being with men that give oral or understand the importance of foreplay.

LOL..maybe that's why I don't demand a lover into oral.I'm no size queen over here,but I can't feel much during penetration anyways...so why bother! Just shove it in and pump away! I am at your "disposal".

You know you can have surgery to tighten it up if you so wish to?

Umm..no thanks...why intentionally cause myself that kind of pain once it's tighter?

See......we all have our issues with sex in one form or another!

I think I'll keep my issues with sex,thanks.

But you're getting action every day, even if the lust/desire factor is not there, you got someone touching you, caressing you, kissing you, and their body over yours and vice-versa.

True that.Counting my blessings over here!

Oh yes, it is, even more if a little tipsy.

By "lil tipsy" you mean a small penis partially in,right? ***I crack myself up sometimes***

I'm so punny.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/20/2014 11:36:35 AM

Umm..no thanks...why intentionally cause myself that kind of pain once it's tighter?

I didn't say close it up, lol, just adjust it a little bit.

You go girl!! I'm a teeny bit jealous over here, he he.

By "lil tipsy" you mean a small penis partially in,right? ***I crack myself up sometimes***

As in you've had some alcohol and feeling a bit more daring and relaxed. I'm not talking about being drunk/bent/done, just a little on the buzzed side.

vvvvvv

Hilarious, I would stay too
 OutMind
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/20/2014 11:48:45 AM
I didn't say close it up, lol, just adjust it a little bit.

You go girl!! I'm a teeny bit jealous over here, he he.

Somehow I feel like I am at some restaurant and in the booth behind me are a group of women going to town talking about sex. In the mean time my check has arrived so I tell the waiter "I changed my mind, I'll have another drink. And give the ladies a round on me."
 MsMicki
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2014 12:26:15 PM
^^ I'll take a Crown and Sprite.....thanks!! LOL

Umm..no thanks...why intentionally cause myself that kind of pain

that's what I was thinking about the butt plug!!
 DragonBits
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/20/2014 3:38:58 PM
^^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^

Makes me happy to be a guy.

I used to not jerk off for 3-4 days when I planned to have carnal knowledge of a woman. So maybe the advice is not that weird.
 DragonBits
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/20/2014 4:04:28 PM
Dragon's in your home “keep kitty purring” service.

We bring our own selection of lubricants, sign up now and schedule a once a month tune up, dust out the cobwebs, keep your kitty ready for action.

See our menu to make your choice of position, we are flexible and can accommodate the customers preferred position. Or leave it up to us, we have a program for every need.

You will never know when that dream man comes along to sweep you off your feet, be ready don't disappoint him, don't delay, sign up now.

Our motto, a happy kitty is a well used kitty. We will always put our customers first.

NOTE: Foreplay not included in basic charge, but available at an extra cost service.
 Hearton64
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/21/2014 4:00:40 AM

Tell me about it! Never used one.I think it would feel like I needed to poop!

Make that a rum and coke for me....but BEWARE!
I get downright ANIMAL if Closer by NIN comes on the dance floor!

And Outmind...you could come on over and sit with us! Always welcome at my table!

I used to not jerk off for 3-4 days when I planned to have carnal knowledge of a woman.

Perfect plan buddy!
 MsMicki
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2014 5:13:23 AM

NOTE: Foreplay not included in basic charge, but available at an extra cost service.

a good business wants "repeat" customers....
I'd be looking for a new business to use if I had to "pay extra" for foreplay! LOL

I get downright ANIMAL if Closer by NIN comes on the dance floor!

maybe you should buy that CD to listen to at home...(wink wink)
 OutMind
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/21/2014 7:11:17 AM

maybe you should buy that CD to listen to at home...(wink wink)

Hmmm. Start with the girl from Ipanema (Stan Getz/Gilberto)
Then NIN, to then Massive Attack. Best fvck music you can find. It forces you to slow down and go deep.

Thus keeping the kiddy purring.
 Westernguy
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/21/2014 7:15:31 AM

Best fvck music you can find. It forces you to slow down and go deep.

I don't need music to do that !

; )

Westernguy
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/21/2014 7:55:24 AM
The butt plug is just a few inches, not the whole wang. It's just to open up the tunnel a bit, so the introduction is less resistance-inducing.

It's a little uncomfortable, but it makes a big difference between struggling to "force it in", than at least being able to enter and work yourself through the rest of the tunnel. I saw it done in pen scenes, that's where I got the idea of doing it myself. I was like "no wonder these women can it like it's their vagina that's being invaded, lol", no sign of a struggle.

I didn't say it was for everyone, but I sure like to make things easier if I know before hand.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2014 8:04:26 AM

]

Tell me about it! Never used one.I think it would feel like I needed to poop!

Nope, well.. at least I don't when I have used them. It's definitely a sensation of fullness, without the urgency to expel it. *grins*
 DragonBits
Msg: 76
Posted: 2/21/2014 9:03:12 AM

Hmmm. Start with the girl from Ipanema (Stan Getz/Gilberto)
Then NIN, to then Massive Attack. Best fvck music you can find. It forces you to slow down and go deep.

NIN, is that Nine Inch Nails? They have a lot of albums.

First listen to Nine Inch Nails in 2009, a friend of mine loved them and listed for several hours in the back of a van trip to the beach.
 Hearton64
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/21/2014 11:25:48 AM

Nope, well.. at least I don't when I have used them.
It's definitely a sensation of fullness, without the urgency to expel it. *grins*

Hey, to each thier own!
I find that it's tight for awhile but once I relax,it goes alot easier.

NIN, is that Nine Inch Nails?

HAIL YEAH IT IS!

http://vimeo.com/3554226
 no_1_bby
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2014 7:37:24 PM

Hey, to each thier own!
I find that it's tight for awhile but once I relax,it goes alot easier.

Try rubbing your clit while he's entering you. It has worked for me in the past. It's been a while since I've done anal though, so not sure it still works that way.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2018 6:54:35 AM
You sound like a scientist doing a paper on the subject...lol....there are people out there in the same boat and they feel the same way. The humanistic way I'm thinking IS ask them what they are looking for soooo no ones feelings get squashed....then proceed AND use protection no matter what they say about themselves....good luck!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2018 2:22:25 PM
Lmao no way. I've never used a butt plug for that let alone a whole day.
It's not that hard, just toys or fingers + lube. The butt goes through a rejection and tightening phase, just let it pop out go with it till it
is desensitized and fully lubed.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >