Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DragonBits
Msg: 76
Sex after a long dryspellPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Hmmm. Start with the girl from Ipanema (Stan Getz/Gilberto)
Then NIN, to then Massive Attack. Best fvck music you can find. It forces you to slow down and go deep.

NIN, is that Nine Inch Nails? They have a lot of albums.

First listen to Nine Inch Nails in 2009, a friend of mine loved them and listed for several hours in the back of a van trip to the beach.
 Hearton64
Msg: 77
Sex after a long dryspell
Posted: 2/21/2014 11:25:48 AM

Nope, well.. at least I don't when I have used them.
It's definitely a sensation of fullness, without the urgency to expel it. *grins*

Hey, to each thier own!
I find that it's tight for awhile but once I relax,it goes alot easier.

NIN, is that Nine Inch Nails?

HAIL YEAH IT IS!

http://vimeo.com/3554226
 no_1_bby
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2014 7:37:24 PM

Hey, to each thier own!
I find that it's tight for awhile but once I relax,it goes alot easier.

Try rubbing your clit while he's entering you. It has worked for me in the past. It's been a while since I've done anal though, so not sure it still works that way.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2018 6:54:35 AM
You sound like a scientist doing a paper on the subject...lol....there are people out there in the same boat and they feel the same way. The humanistic way I'm thinking IS ask them what they are looking for soooo no ones feelings get squashed....then proceed AND use protection no matter what they say about themselves....good luck!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2018 2:22:25 PM
Lmao no way. I've never used a butt plug for that let alone a whole day.
It's not that hard, just toys or fingers + lube. The butt goes through a rejection and tightening phase, just let it pop out go with it till it
is desensitized and fully lubed.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >