Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laurdust
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...Page 22 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Heres a thought for all of you... ...... Im 53 , been married once, even had myself a few relationships too through the years....Not once, not even the father of my own 2 sons, had ANY man ever told me that he actually 'loved me'!
...then again, I AM attracted to intelligent men .....
 sugarcookie
Msg: 305
Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...
Posted: 10/29/2008 10:38:05 AM
There's lots of reasons people do things, but why waste time analyzing anyone who told you he loved you, missed you, would call you, and then didn't-and you saw him online? What more do you need to get out of Dodge? Sometimes it's best to wave bye bye in your rear view mirror, than to keep on investing in someone who you know is lying to you and evidently trying to find his next, "love". A little hurt now is better than a big hurt after he's done this again. And again.
 smileee4u
Msg: 310
Posted: 10/31/2008 6:41:23 PM
He has lost attraction for you. He has no reason to pursue you. You have given him everything, so he doesn't have any need to "try" anymore, so his desire has been extinguished, by you acting as if you are married to him. He has no desire to go after you, because you are already there. He doesn't want to feel as if he has lost his freedom. Get a life outside of him. This will make you both happier.
 laurdust
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2008 7:36:30 PM
Well thank-you there Jimbo, but I didnt sneeze either I was just commenting on how some guys without having any particular strategy or seemily any intelligence can just murmer a few words just to get what they want...seems pretty senseLESS.

As me for me, well yeah, its sad but true too. Still striving to do better though
 mortalez
Msg: 315
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:26:52 PM
Paleeeeezzz. men go through this more often, atleast your a woman and have the knowledge that another man will come along.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >