Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > A dating site for "attractive" people only      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stormyvic
Msg: 26
A dating site for attractive people onlyPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I would welcome that even if I did'nt get picked it would give me somthing to shoot for...I am so tired of going thru pic after pic of ugly fat people...I have been on the site for almost 10 months and have hardley found 3 or 4 people that I would consider to be attractive..its very dishartening...and lonley to be a good looking middle aged woman with no prospects....and not about to settle for an ugly man...lol havint had a date in over 6 months...get asked out constantly by ugly fat poorly dressed men...Even if you put on your profile ugly and fat need not apply..they still do...cos most people dont know there ugly...someone needs to tell them..I'm tired of it..and sad I will probably not ever date again without horrably lowering my standards...no thanks!!!
 WiseBurro
Msg: 27
A dating site for attractive people only
Posted: 6/27/2012 3:34:16 AM

and lonley to be a good looking middle aged woman with no prospects.
muah haha...

and not about to settle for an ugly man...lol havint had a date in over 6 months
MUAH hahaha...

get asked out constantly by ugly fat poorly dressed men..
MUAAAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!(I am not even ugly) Muah hahahaha!!
(sorry could't resist)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2012 10:51:41 AM
here stormy

heres hoping they dont have a degree in written english either eh?

youd be in deep frank loyd wright then eh?

go to witch magazine and get a spell checker darlin lol

p.s. im allowed to write in scots english just in case your wondering lol

pps i know your taking the piss eh? you are eh? c'mon you must be?
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/27/2012 11:24:55 AM
so tired of going thru pic after pic of ugly fat people...I have been on the site for almost 10 months and have hardley found 3 or 4 people that I would consider to be attractive..its very dishartening...and lonley to be a good looking middle aged woman with no prospects....and not about to settle for an ugly man...lol havint had a date in over 6 months...get asked out constantly by ugly fat poorly dressed men

Well, trouble is, it is just basic math. There just aren't enough of us 9s to go around... And we constantly get asked out by those 3 or 4s.. Maybe two of em together would make an 8? Does that sometimes happen when they breed?

You could turn out the lights and they may feel about the same as that one hunk you saw down at the local BarNone tavern.. Didja ever find out if he WAS that gay rodeo clown online here?
 Welsh474
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/27/2012 11:36:35 AM
""I would welcome that even if I did'nt get picked it would give me somthing to shoot for...I am so tired of going thru pic after pic of ugly fat people...I have been on the site for almost 10 months and have hardley found 3 or 4 people that I would consider to be attractive..its very dishartening...and lonley to be a good looking middle aged woman with no prospects....and not about to settle for an ugly man...lol havint had a date in over 6 months...get asked out constantly by ugly fat poorly dressed men...Even if you put on your profile ugly and fat need not apply..they still do...cos most people dont know there ugly...someone needs to tell them..I'm tired of it..and sad I will probably not ever date again without horrably lowering my standards...no thanks!!!""

Geez poster #32. Must be hell to be god's gift to the world. I've always thought that it's better to be beautiful on the inside. I find a lot of attractive people are very ugly on the inside - they primp and preen the fluff and forget what is important. Maybe you've done that as well. And maybe these men are tired of getting poorly written and poorly spelled emails from you. I'd discard you based on that fact alone.

As for being 48 and beautiful - well, you're just like the rest of us, getting older. Getting older doesn't help and the 25 year olds that may contact you are only doing it for a quick roll in the hay with an older woman, and even us plain old broads get those emails too so don't go thinking you're special.

This whole online thing boils down to what you put into it. Contact who you want, the worse that could happen is they delete your message. BUT, they could respond. If you're sitting back waiting for a Brad Pitt type to contact you, you may wait awhile as they don't seem to frequent here.
 Molly Maude
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:21:10 PM
I didn't really read the entire thread ... I just wanted to see who revived this old post ...
"ugly fat poorly dressed ... even if you put on your profile ugly and fat need not apply ...
they still do" ...

now I've seen ...

I do hope you don't tell people they're ugly ... (yes, it is "they're" not "there" ... shaking
my head and sighing ... )

personally, I get tired of getting contacts from people who can't spell AT ALL, have
NO grasp of proper grammar and still consider themselves intelligent enough to send
me a note ...

thanks for the giggle, though ...

and ... personally? I do think ALL of us are beautiful ... in our own ways ...
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:23:56 PM
I would still....prefer to stay in here.

2 reasons:

1) A girl on such a site would have way too high opinion of herself
for me to want to deal with her.

2) There are more than enuff very attractive ladies in here.
And my competition is much goofier in here.
win/win for me!
:-P
 statemachine500
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:44:40 PM
I heard of one a little while ago that claimed they didn't allow people of a certain nationality which I won't name.(Not who you might think).My suspicion is that it might have been run by Italians.
 colt8301
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/28/2012 2:47:34 AM

I heard of one a little while ago that claimed they didn't allow people of a certain nationality which I won't name.(Not who you might think).My suspicion is that it might have been run by Italians.

Lol, HMMMM! I wonder which "nationality" would that be?
 Lynxx1337
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/28/2012 12:56:17 PM
Actually there is a dating site that's only for attractive people. Its called Beautiful people.com and they have a whole process of allowing people on their site.. Site members will view potential candidates and vote if they are worthy or not to be on the site. Also last year they kicked off 2,500 members off the site due to complaints by other members for gaining holiday weight showing in their new pics. LOL its seriously crazy!
 statemachine500
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/28/2012 6:21:06 PM

Think it's rooted in WWII.I didn't take it too seriously.
 colt8301
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/29/2012 3:25:29 AM

Think it's rooted in WWII.I didn't take it too seriously.

Lol, I wouldn't take too seriously either, although these things wouldn't be too "hard" to guess.
 CaptainA.D
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/29/2012 6:10:24 AM

I would welcome that even if I did'nt get picked it would give me somthing to shoot for...I am so tired of going thru pic after pic of ugly fat people...I have been on the site for almost 10 months and have hardley found 3 or 4 people that I would consider to be attractive..its very dishartening...and lonley to be a good looking middle aged woman with no prospects....and not about to settle for an ugly man...lol havint had a date in over 6 months...get asked out constantly by ugly fat poorly dressed men...Even if you put on your profile ugly and fat need not apply..they still do...cos most people dont know there ugly...someone needs to tell them..I'm tired of it..and sad I will probably not ever date again without horrably lowering my standards...no thanks!!!

You are an example of why i think the majority of women on this planet are shallow and superfical. Thats why im destined to be single cause my looks arent good enough
 unYOUsual
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/29/2012 7:03:33 AM
Probably has more to do with your negative attitude lack of confidence.... People sure do hate to hear the truth... No 1 is everyone's cup of tea... People you may find to be not very attractive may find you to be totally unattractive people that you think are beautiful may find you attractive that's just the way it works
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/29/2012 12:21:58 PM
If I put in my profile that I take monthly trips to island resorts, love to take my dates shopping in London or Paris, and commonly party with movie stars, I am VERY attractive. No photo needed:)
 Lynxx1337
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:41:44 AM
People assume I'm shallow and superficial because the way I look, either side of the coin isn't nice.. The lady who is saying all this maybe should reevaluate herself. ".Even if you put on your profile ugly and fat need not apply..they still do...cos most people dont know there ugly...someone needs to tell them..I'm tired of it..and sad I will probably not ever date again without horrably lowering my standards...no thanks!!!" - seriously lady?
 statemachine500
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:41:09 PM

People assume I'm shallow and superficial because the way I look, either side of the coin isn't nice.. The lady who is saying all this maybe should reevaluate herself. ".Even if you put on your profile ugly and fat need not apply..they still do...cos most people dont know there ugly...someone needs to tell them..I'm tired of it..and sad I will probably not ever date again without horrably lowering my standards...no thanks!!!" - seriously lady?

I agree but you still might need to excuse those chesticles with some people lol.
 MaximumPower
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:37:25 PM
Everybody calm down. You just haven't been matched up yet. It takes time. Ok continue.
 vestaceres
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/1/2012 5:32:42 AM
..or, better yet, how about a hypothetical dating site that only admits people of substance, intellect, strong world view, morality, somebody sexually and emotionally responsible, empathy, kind, tolerant, well-rounded, honest, loving?

Same results, I'd imagine.
 vestaceres
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/1/2012 5:34:40 AM
...oh, educable, too.
 MsMicki
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:41:49 PM
If I put in my profile that I take monthly trips to island resorts, love to take my dates shopping in London or Paris, and commonly party with movie stars, I am VERY attractive. No photo needed:)

I'd love to slap the crap out of the women that have men thinking this way!!
Most of us "real" women may not be "10's".....but we sure do appreciate a real guy for "who"he is and not "what" he has.
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:48:36 PM
Well I am not going to scream at you but I sure would like to know who is going to judge this beauty contest. Without personality, it is hard to imagine some people who are more attractive than their skin configuration suggest, would get in. This would be a shame.

I know of many men whose pictures alone would not entice me but their personalities did...as well as those who pictures alone lured me into the dark alley only to discover I was with a creep.
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:04:57 AM
There is a site like this OP. I tried this site a couple times and got kicked off.

http://www.beautifulpeople.com/en-US
 junkfoodjunkie79
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/2/2012 12:38:08 PM
Women don't care about looks, they care about height, and income bracket.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/2/2012 3:31:28 PM
I thought POF was only for attractive people.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > A dating site for "attractive" people only