Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > A dating site for "attractive" people only      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Uszrnametaken
Msg: 43
A dating site for attractive people onlyPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
It's already up and running.....i belong to it.So remember that ladies....lol
 Uszrnametaken
Msg: 44
A dating site for attractive people only
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:36:28 PM
Your idea would never fly.That's why were all on this site.
 BreezyKilt
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/2/2013 7:33:56 PM
I'd be interested in a "Literate People Only"
 vnufall
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:39:26 PM
Yes but whats under that pretty face??? any signs of intelligence??
 RussArtLover
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:31:32 PM
I remember a site called "Hot or Not" I put a picture on there for awhile. (not like the ones I use on here) It felt creepy even when I was getting hot votes. My rating went from a 9 to a 2 over a six week period and finally averaged at 4.9 I think. (twinge)
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/4/2013 2:49:34 PM
Am waiting to see if one especially for STI infected pops up. """"""""""""""""

You mean, STD.

There used to be a "herpes only" site. I think they got like two members in total. The other guy was a heterosexual male, too.

Tons of "IAIDS" and "Hep B" sites, mostly gay.

"Friends of Schizophrenics" sites, "ASL", and "Down's syndrome" galore. They are not dating sites.
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/4/2013 2:56:09 PM
Would say if a person values looks then intelligence isn't valued. Or is valued less. Whereas those who value intelligence more will know that looks are transitory at best and nothing to hang their hat on."""""""""""""

I don't know where you are coming from. You prefer ugly people because beauty is passing? So does IQ. The time a person gets ugly with age is the time he or she loses the agility of his or her mental prowess. My brother is 68 and he is still sporty and very good looking, coz his wife is stricting him. But he lost at least 10 points off of his IQ about ten years ago, and another ten points in the last five years. My ex girlfriend is 83, and she looks dynamite and cute as a button -- tall, slender, well figured, firm toned body, pert tiitts, perfect face -- and she had a stroke fifteen years ago and she has been a semi-zombie ever since.

Also... sure, you can get turned off by someone ugly... but if you marry her beautiful, and she only turns ugly in twenty-thirty years, then you have twenty-thirty years of good clean fun. If you marry an ugly bat off the bat, then there is zero amount of male pride going down the tube. Or up the tube.

I mean, I see your logic, and it makes sense, but I am a chip off of a different block.

Incidentally, since my brother lost his upper points of the bigger size off of his IQ, he gets published in mainline media more and more often. I am an effing genius, and I can't get one single solitary paper published even if I kill himself and then threaten the editor. Yeah, and after I threaten them, they cut off all lines of communications with me, too, the babstards.
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/4/2013 3:00:18 PM
I remember a site called "Hot or Not" I put a picture on there for awhile. (not like the ones I use on here) It felt creepy even when I was getting hot votes. My rating went from a 9 to a 2 over a six week period and finally averaged at 4.9 I think. (twinge)

In grade 10 I was named in the yearbook "most likely to sit on a couch, eat cheesies, and watch dirty movies, beyond age 32."

That hurt. Especially that my sweetheart was named "Most likely to nag her husband (all seven of them) into suicide, and be employed by the military as a weapon of mass destruction for her "Cheesy bits" recipe."

----------------

I escaped certain death only by a narrow margin.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:34:30 PM
I would be on that attractive only site,
but Markus needs ringers for this one.
:-p
 _Dauntless_
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:53:01 PM
It already exists. Last I heard they were charging $1500/m for membership fees