Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > The New Date Rape Drug ........ Ladies Please Be Careful      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 1
The New Date Rape Drug ........ Ladies Please Be CarefulPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Just when we thot it couldn't get any worse - shit are we ladies soon going to
need to take our own sipper cups to the bar from now on and noose them around
our necks...!

Here's an actual recent tragedy... in Canada....

It happens gals, to us, even when you're in a small, local bar, one you've been
to many times before, with people you can trust, where you know pretty much
everyone - it still can happen - it did to me - fortunately not this drug and
fortunately, without going into details, there was an intervention before the
situation went to the extent it could have. The bottom line, I had no memory
what-so-ever after one Cooler and while sipping my next (in a bottle) which I
thot was a safer drink, apparently not...!
I still shake my head at how potent the drug was, and and that I couldn't remember
a single thing, nothing, and I'm a Nurse.
At least if you've actually, willingly, tied one on, you have some flashback's to the
evening prior. With this shit, notta, total black out.....! I know.

With all the get-togethers going on, especially lately, PLEASE be careful girls...!
Especially if you're going out with some of the girls and you know how sometimes,
some end up here or there, some may meet someone, move off to chat or whatever...

PP

A woman, at Rain nightclub (Halifax) last Saturday night (Sept.10/05)
was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang
raped her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the
evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes and along with traces
of Rohypnol in her blood, was Progesterex, which is essentially a small
sterilization pill.The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to
rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to
sterilize large animals. Rumour has it that Progesterex is being used
together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug. As with Rohypnol, all they
have to do is drop into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a
thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before.
Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily,is such that the
victim doesn't conceive from

the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test
identifying him months later. The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY-They
are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any
female who takes WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The weasels can get
this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's
that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big everywhere. Believe
it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to
use it.
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 2
The New Date Rape Drug ........ Ladies Please Be Careful
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:32:25 AM
No shit Princess.....pretty much have to take it with you on the dance floor or if you shoot pool, to go for a pee, yep some twisted puppies out there......sad to say... I know, unfortunately, I'm much more careful now, a close call which could have had a horrible outcome opened my nieve and trusting eyes that much more...!
Maybe I should patent a girlie sipper cup with a fricken noose to dangle from our necks, could perhaps make my million...! Yea, who am I kidding...!

PP
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:02:00 PM
Yeppers MB0435 - it's those close calls where you should count your blessings, someone was looking out for your brother that nite - I can relate.

It's a sad, sad world we live in at times....

Girlie sipper cups, yep it's got me thinking...

PP
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/8/2005 9:41:25 AM
Just bringing this back to the top because it seems to go hand-in-hand with Smartie's "Warning Be Safe" thread ............. because even when we think we can trust people or, wish we could trust people ............ or believe we can trust people........ sadly, this thread and Smartie's proove we just can't...

My safest and happiest wishes to all.

PP
 Caspian
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2005 3:29:36 PM
Just curious if this has the same result on men as well as women - as far as the effects of the drug. Haven't done any research on it, but was wondering if anyone else has.
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/8/2005 6:35:46 PM
Hun nee - great advice...!
And having someone be an extra eye for you when meeting someone from
here or wherever for the first time, what a great idea...........! Now that's a
ture friend and gentleman that would offer to do that for you....

PP
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/8/2005 6:37:50 PM
Caspian - that's an excellent question..........!!!

But, I imagine (being a Nurse) it would have the same affect on a male as
a female; like most drugs, with a variation in side effects.

I've never heard of it happening to a guy; lets hope we never do.

PP

A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/8/2005 6:48:20 PM
Rite, I know the date rape drug has been around for a long time, but had never heard about the one now which sterilizes women as well............gotta wonder what dumb MOFO (my new word of the day Louis taught me) would think of coming up with a medication
like that...........!

PP
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/8/2005 7:00:19 PM
My mother..........she's worse than I am ..................!!! Yea, it's a sad world we live in and in the work I do I've seen allot of people swallow, inject, sniff and snort allot of weird and freaky shit into their bodies but it's their own bodies they're abusing..............then, you get some highly intelligent individual...........who abuses that intelligence by coming up with drugs like the date rape drugs and then some.................

PP

A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/8/2005 8:54:20 PM
Wow niceguy, it's good to know you're on our side, wouldn't want to end up Kibble.......!!!

PP
 odlss
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/18/2006 2:05:25 AM
play nice louis
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:23:35 AM
Shinnyfan............yes toxins would show up in the blood, some many days after.

As far as reporting the incident to Police, we have no proof. Being a victim of this a year ago myself, as stated when I started this thread, despite drinking only a Cooler, out of a bottle, I'd only read about it before, when it happens to you, it's terrifying. Believe me, you're out cold, you remember nothing. Fortunately, very fortunately for me, there was an intervention before I was further harmed and that I don't remember as well.

Unfortunately, what can Police do, investigate every person at the bar or Club? Unless it's on camera, there's absolutely no way to proove who did this to you, even if you're pretty sure you know who it was or, have a good idea.

All I know, is it's not like being hungover where you have slight recall of the previous evening. It's total and complete blackout with no memory the next day, no hangover, nothing, just a complete blank. It was frightening. And, you almost blame yourself. Maybe I shouldn't have been at the bar. Did I come off as a floozie? Did I pi$$ him off too much by turning him down? It's a violation, and it plays with your mind, just as rape does.

All we can do is educate people and protect ourselves.

I'm glad this thread was brought back up to the top; coming from someone who has been there, it's one of those things you read about but never thought would happen to you. Well, it did to me and some a$$hole is walking around out there, likely still doing it. I was extremely lucky, the end result could have so much worse.

PP

A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:46:53 AM
Absolutely I agree with you Shinny....if the person knew or even suspected, they should talk to the Police.

But, reality is as well that in as much as times are changing, and need to keep changing, sadly, like some rape victims, there still remain people who don't come forward.

PP

A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/18/2006 9:32:58 AM
Heeeeeeyyyy Butt............you boob...........my thread wasn't "sorry a$$ed".....it was "informative"......................!!!!

PP
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/18/2006 9:39:12 AM
apology accepted..................

now scoot.....outta my "informative" thread..........

PP
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/18/2006 9:48:56 AM
Geeeez Wer, now thats a sick twist of injustice..........and very sad.
 Tin_Man
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/18/2006 2:22:04 PM
You know... I... and I am sure many other guys.... would never tolerate such behvior if we could find the in-duh-vidual who tried it. And while I am not normally a violent person, seeing somthing like this does push the limits....

Word of advice to add, if you get pulled over and the police want to do a blood test...let them...my friend wasn't so lucky and in addition to dealing with the rape it's costing her thousands to get her car and liscence back, cause she can't prove she was drugged not drunk.

All I can say is.... wow.

T_M
 BIASTOPHILIAC
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/25/2006 5:34:13 PM
If there was such a drug, they should put it in the drinking water supply. Too damn many little rug-rats running around unsupervized as it is.
 Lumpy_22
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2006 11:04:39 PM
After reading this, I just thought I'd "bump" this up.... please read all..

Any coward that has to use this is lower than pond scum.... don't get me started!!
 Super Ryan
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/3/2010 10:55:06 PM

This is some scary shit.

This is some fake shit.
Progesterex is a hoax, no such drug exists, and there have been no victims who have had their reproductive abilities taken through chemical means in the coarse of a date rape.
Do a little research before posting this kind of information, the first page of responses, on google, all say it is a hoax.
 becki_1989
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 6:36:01 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterex

Way to freak everybody out over nothing.
 cas12345
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/4/2011 4:42:56 PM
Although I agree that women should be very careful, I must point out that this "sterilization" drug is a HOAX. Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia

Progesterex
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Progesterex is a fictitious date rape drug that would purportedly cause sterilization. It is part of a hoax that began to circulate in 1999 via e-mail on the internet. No actual drug by this name or even with these properties exists, and no such incident has ever been documented or confirmed.[1] The most high profile person falling for the hoax was British MP Lynne Featherstone who asked a question about the fake drug in Parliament.

So remember to check your facts and you will be much safer.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > The New Date Rape Drug ........ Ladies Please Be Careful