Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > If you had your choice to travel tomorrow where would you go?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *~MisskriS~*
Msg: 64
If you had your choice to travel tomorrow where would you go?Page 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
i would go to NEW ORLEANS .........to see someone special
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 65
If you had your choice to travel tomorrow where would you go?
Posted: 2/4/2006 2:45:19 PM
New Orlean's eh?....

i doubt you would like it in La, but maybe you
will lol different taste/different people.

i lived in louisiana since 1983-Now
still liveing here.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/6/2006 11:54:07 PM
Hello ladypagey

I am in Louisiana as well, what part is you'r daughter in?

I'm 23 with a daughter/son on, the way.
 Ldygmr
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:09:24 AM
If I could travel tomorrow .... I would go to Oregon.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:32:30 AM
Yeah i'm in west monroe i'm not sure how far, that is from pineville but.

i don't know if i could ever move out of LA.

even tho i hate it here at time's.
 Little Lady
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:19:12 AM
Florida to meet a friend.
 budgirl1
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:41:34 AM
Since winter finally hit here....I would say I would have to travel somewhere hot, hot, hot...nothing like wearing only daisy dukes and a small t-shirt..I love the US Virgin Islands...so probably back to St. Thomas is where I'd go....
 Bandito
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:42:24 AM
I am off to LA to visit my sister for Passover

My plans are still to take my kids to Greece/Turkey next Easter but I have been invited down to Mexico for a party week in June
 Bandito
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/18/2006 3:48:16 PM
I love Rome too with trips to Almalfi/Postano and Venice....would leave everything but my kids in a heartbeat
 Wild Heart
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/20/2006 2:05:11 PM
Scotland, then on to Paris, then on to Berlin, then on to Amsterdam.
 maggiekiwi
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2006 9:26:16 PM
I would fly home (New Zealand) for a few months to see all my family and friends, will be doing that at the end of the year anyway but it it was tomorrow...why not.
 pollyanne
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2006 4:23:00 PM
I would go to Maui, I love it there so beautiful and peaceful, graceful waves lapping the shores, sky so beautiful at night and the sunsets are something no artist could paint.

Also I would go to the PBR Championship in Vegas on the last week of Oct.and 1st week of November I love bullriding.
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/4/2006 11:22:12 AM
I would have to honestly say I would go to Canada...I have made several friends there and they always invite me to come and hang out with them....some have even asked me to move there and becoome a citizen.....I dont mean move in with them, you know get my own place, and they could get me a job wherever they work at:
 IceFish Muirgheal
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/31/2007 9:05:35 PM
Well, I must admit from a very early age I wanted to see Switzerland , now that I am older the caribean seems likely a more practical destination. The thoughts of lying on a beach on a not so populated Island , with all the anemmities spa ,serene atmosphere,
white sparkling wine, sun in my face vacating every day responsibilities, luxuring in 8+ hours of sleep, a good book , swimming in the ocean waves ahhhhhhhh utopia
 sajnia
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/9/2007 8:30:04 AM
Rome and Brazil.

Sajnia
 TravellingGuyInCA
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:35:45 PM
Santa Marta Colombia
 looking for a rainbow
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/12/2007 1:48:52 PM
Any where in Asia
The women are quit different with there morals and values compared to Western women. Plus the price is right and you see and understand how the world works when you see life in the Eastern world.
The people are very happy there, smiple, and down to earth.
If you can't take suffering then i would not suggest Cambodia, India, and parts of Vietnam and Philippines.
 nightstarts777
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2007 7:44:30 PM
Israel.

Ten measures of beauty gave God to the world: nine to Jerusalem and one to the remainder. Ten measures of sorrow gave God to the world: nine to Jerusalem and one to the remainder
 whothehellknows
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/12/2007 8:43:46 PM
The top three places I would like to visit right now are Rwanda, Eritrea and Peru.

Don't really care which, I would just like to go visit. I would love to travel to almost any where I have never traveled to before.
 LovableCookie
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/15/2007 11:25:26 AM
Australia. Dont care what season it is over there, I think I'd go any time of year if I could.
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/3/2009 7:57:09 AM
There are lots of places I would love to visit, but at this time of year, the choice is an easy one...Fenway Park to watch my Sox play ball. I would sit watch some great baseball, eat some great food, and drink some great beer! I would be sitting there like an eager kid waiting for a long ball to come flying my way...and hopefully, there would be a handsome Sox fan sitting next to me! lol

Then, of course I would take in all the sights and architecture...Cape Cod,maybe and spend some time lounging on the beach.

Aruba is high on the list, as are Jamaica and Cuba. Spain and Portugal would also be nice.

I am lucky enough to have the majestic Rocky Mountains only a few hours away and I could return to Jasper and Banff over and over again for the breathtaking beauty.

Dawgma, I just had a colleague return from an 11-week tour of South America. One of the many places he visited was Machu Picchu in Peru. That is a place that I too, would love to visit. He said it was very nice, but is getting commercialized. You don't see that side of it on National Geographic!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > If you had your choice to travel tomorrow where would you go?