Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justnancy
Msg: 26
New York Jets.....FansPage 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Well for being feminine, Sanchez is one of the best QB's Jets have seen in a long time.
 justnancy
Msg: 27
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/6/2010 12:15:56 PM
For a rookie I thought he did well. But hey if he "sucks" in years to come, I'm good with that.

Giants all the way!
 sum1reel
Msg: 28
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/13/2010 8:59:13 PM
Pathetic loss for the Jets......meager looking offense...on both sides!....Sanchez played like he was hung over or something!............Now they got the cheatriots coming in, so they gotta shape up fast.
 newdejavu
Msg: 29
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:04:27 AM
I know it's only the first week; but not a good start for the Jets. Jets have a tough schedule, and need to defend their home turf. I just don't think Sanchez can get them past the elite teams. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets lose next week to the Pats, too. Jets could be looking at 8-8 when all's said and done this year...
 justnancy
Msg: 30
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/17/2010 12:50:28 PM
I don't like Rex or the Jets.
I'd be happy if they have a 6-10 season!!!!
 sum1reel
Msg: 31
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/19/2010 7:00:53 PM
I'm pro-NY.........so any NY team that beats the Cheatriots is okay by me....and tonite was just that nite.......after listening (and reading) to the dip-wads all week about how the Cheats were gonna demolish the Jets........but i was delighted to see the Cheats take it right up the azz!!!! ...and to see that stupid look on Betta-cheat's face all night...well it was priceless!....it was also good to see that "schit-face" Kraft was in the stands watching the game (whose products i don't buy!).......I gotta give the Zombie some credit, he called the Jet's victory...(tho i had doubts!)

Hopefully the jets will regain some of their moxy.......but on a sour note, they lost Revis midway thru the game....no one has said anything so far!

The other thing is that the Fins beat the Dikes...this is gonna make that division race interesting!
 newdejavu
Msg: 32
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/20/2010 3:09:02 AM
Congrats Jets, nice win over the Pats! Man, this season is so unpredictable... Hard to say if the Jets win was due to improved play by Sanchez or poor pass coverage by the Pats; probably a little of both. AFC East will be an interesting division race this year; good call sum1!
 justnancy
Msg: 33
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/21/2010 3:16:38 PM
Sum1 I'm pro NY too.... but I'm not "pro smack talk about the Giants" which is what the Jets have done for years.... really that's the only reason I don't like the Jets. Jets have always talked smack about the Giants! Notice MOST of time Giants stay quiet, I'm thinking the Mara's must not want the Giants stooping down to Jets poor tactics.

But I will give Jets credit, ever since loud mouth Rex has been around they have been playing well. In fact I said last year I thought Sanchez was pretty good for a rookie, and Jets defense has improved a lot.

I agree AFC East should be an interesting division this season, Miami is 2-0 so they may give both the Pats and Jets a run.... Bills are doing lousy though.

Of course not as interesting as the NFC East...
 sum1reel
Msg: 34
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/22/2010 8:11:51 PM

Sum1 I'm pro NY too.... but I'm not "pro smack talk about the Giants" which is what the Jets have done for years.... really that's the only reason I don't like the Jets. Jets have always talked smack about the Giants! Notice MOST of time Giants stay quiet, I'm thinking the Mara's must not want the Giants stooping down to Jets poor tactics.

the Jets have always had an inferiority complex, which is really what the trash talk represents.....they've stunk for the better part of 30 yrs; whereas the Gmen were mostly a good team in the past 15 yrs...........Gmen don't need to trash talk on the Jets, since they have nothing on the Giants.........the 2 teams don't compete against each other, so i don't read much into it.........................I favor the Gmen over the jets cause they played in yankee stadium when they were in NY, which wasn't too far from where i was!...............but otherwise, i don't mind it if the jets do well in their own right, i think its good for the NYC area if both teams do well!

But I will give Jets credit, ever since loud mouth Rex has been around they have been playing well. In fact I said last year I thought Sanchez was pretty good for a rookie, and Jets defense has improved a lot.

the verdict is still out.........there's been lots of disappointments for hard core jet fans, 1 good year has never led into another for them.........ryan has to hope that this year will be as good as last year, at the very least!

Here's the SAD part about Braylon Edwards DWI .....

The NFL has a program where if your to drunk you call them AND THEY WILL PICK YOU UP!!!!!! ..... FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!! ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYDAY

^^none of this matters if the player in question has an IQ no bigger than his shoe size........................its gonna be interesting to see what Goodell does, being that Edwards broke the law!
 sum1reel
Msg: 35
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/28/2010 5:48:42 PM
The Jets overcame the Fins because their offense was that much better.....they didn't come out with a good D....which show that they do miss Revis.......but cromartie did a good job!
 Jake52177
Msg: 36
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/4/2010 12:16:28 PM
The Jets get another 2 good players back next week. I hope the OL gets better.
 sum1reel
Msg: 37
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/12/2010 5:18:48 PM
Revis' status is uncertain, may be out again!

Bret Favre looked spent........he looked like he didn't belong on the field
He's got too much to deal with.....too bad he couldn't take no for an answer, from Jenn, and leave it at that!.........but he had to send her pics of his "package' thinking she would be turned on by it!!!

He's catching hell from the media, from the commish, last nite from the Jets....and now he gonna catch hell from his wife!

when you think with the little head....things never go well!
 Jake52177
Msg: 38
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/15/2010 9:31:35 AM
I think the text situation is none of my business like Tiger. Farve is like a fighter who wont quit. Thats what sad about it. He wants to get to the mountain top again but its over Brett. If You are to proud to go the Testerverde route, Let Minny go. Thank you for getting us over the hump to the sanchez era.
 AnotherPinHead
Msg: 39
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/15/2010 10:40:24 AM
Maybe it's just my over active imagination but I was seeing all sorts of behind the scenes manuvering in the run up to this game.

First the Patriots trade Moss in time to face the Jets again. Then the Jets pull a move that Bill Belicheck would have been proud to call his own in getting that Jet employee to release those phone/text messages.

Adding the bogus junk pictures was a nice touch, although even Bill wouldn't go that low. But then we are talking about the Jets, they are so desperate to win something that all's fair. I can see how the pictures were needed though, since the calls themselves were pretty tame.

Amazingly, the Jets actually do like serious contenders. In the manly world of the NFL they have the talent and proper ruthless take-no-prisoners attitude. This what you want. None of that Redskin style whining about running up scores for them, no sir.
 vbxtc
Msg: 40
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/15/2010 3:01:38 PM

None of that Redskin style whining about running up scores for them, no sir.

Maybe I missed something this season. Care to elaborate? When have the 'Skins complained about someone running up a score? I think you have them confused with the Cowgirls crying when Favre threw that last touchdown against them in January.
 sum1reel
Msg: 41
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/16/2010 9:50:32 AM

Adding the bogus junk pictures was a nice touch,

..of course favre would never have done that......i'm sure it was all a Jets conspiracy orchestrated 2 years ago as a strategy to beat the Vikes 2 years later!.....

although even Bill wouldn't go that low.

of course not, he would only go as low to film (cheat) from an unapproved location, and then deny an opposing team from doing the same thing!

sum1reel
Msg: 42
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/18/2010 10:20:32 PM
The Jet's D doesn't look as solid as it should........Revis wasn't himself.......they kinda got lucky that the Bronks couldn't do much with the turnovers........they need to play abit better if they really wanna roll!.......Ryan seems to gloat too much, and too soon!
 Jake52177
Msg: 43
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/20/2010 9:16:48 PM
Ryan has to be bigger than life. The Jets need that. You know how many legit shots we had at a successful seaon with play-offs. Let alone a shot at the big one. The Broncos did enough to win. The old Jets would of lost.
 Jake52177
Msg: 44
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/20/2010 9:23:26 PM
This is to mr petebelongs after every arument with my friends some one always brings up 1969 i cant escape it. That superbowl was the best superbowl ever. It put the NFL on notice that the AFL was a force also. Joe said they was gonna win and they did it. Whenever they mention superbowl you have to mention 1969 like its the icebowl. No disrespect intended i love my Jets. That game sunday was the worst officiated game. A gift from the football gods.
 sum1reel
Msg: 45
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/20/2010 10:30:41 PM

Ryan has to be bigger than life. The Jets need that

they also need to play with the kind of discipline they had last year......they have more experience this year which is what is carrying them......they'll need more than "fluff" coming outta ryan's mouth, if they wanna keep winning.......it all gets harder as the season wears on........NE is not gonna lay down and die in that division!
 Jake52177
Msg: 46
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/21/2010 9:23:10 AM
True but as a JET fan u gotta luv it.
 Jake52177
Msg: 47
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/21/2010 3:45:37 PM
See you seen the team i love history.
 sum1reel
Msg: 48
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/31/2010 2:27:51 PM
Horrible loss for the Jets...............piss-poor offense (for both teams)........they gotta hope the Dikes beat the Cheatriots!
 newdejavu
Msg: 49
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/31/2010 3:33:33 PM
Jets never looked in synch today. Not to take anything away from the Pack, they are a good team, but the Jets looked like they were still on a bye week today. Getting shut out at home is just plain bad.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 50
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 10/31/2010 4:28:12 PM
The thing is, the Jets scored 0 points! A complete shutout from the Jets offense performance.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans