Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Red Flags....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 northguide
Msg: 151
Red Flags....Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
hate to tell you ,, but ,, it is a true story ,, and i didn't finish it,

so here is the ending,,

we talked a bit longer as i pulled into a parking lot ,, so amazed ,, actually we talked for a long time ,, which was great ,, but we never did the deed,, i didn't think , and she agreed , that was actually not the best way to start anything,, we still chat online a little ,, every now and again , and i found out a couple of weeks ago that she has met somebody and they are moving in together,, and talking about the "M" word,,

Smartie Girl
Msg: 152
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 7:35:56 PM
Ok here is my latest Red Flag...You all know me as one of the nicest people on here..haha to the point of gag me ..she is so sweet!@!!!

This just make me go OUCH!! Some guy calls me friday to say he will come to the Forks to meet..I would much rather meet people and get to know them in a group setting these days......he didn't show up...tried to call him at 6 on my way home ..no answer and no way to leave a message...I'm a bit silly so I send a message in the morning..." hey, did you slip in the shower..." just in case he was in an accident or something came up!!
So he wasn't on line all weekend...tonight the message was read deleted...OUCH...so ..I tried to email and say ..hope your ok and he BLOCKED ME!! HAHA YA ME..OMG!!LOL....and we had talked on the phone a few times...so um ..ya ...what gives...?????????????? I know the line ladies..I'm just so fed up!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sorry Coach..but you find me a decent man k!!

DietCoke┬«Guy
Msg: 153
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 7:36:45 PM
Northguide, you are never going to get published in Penthouse Forum at this rate.

[edit] ...and Smartie - don't feel bad, "ladies" do that too!
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 7:43:40 PM
I'm read-deleted more than any other thing. lol
 Deranged
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 7:50:55 PM
hey smartie girl, dont you worry about it. some ppl just dont have the balls to say:thanx but no thanx! to me, cowardice is a red flag as its another symptom of insecurity.
 hun_nee
Msg: 156
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 7:59:25 PM
Red flag,,,,,,,,emailing and chatting-IMing-and giving the guy the chance to call and make a date to meet and he totaly refuses, saying he has no time cuz of work and such.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~NNNNNNEEEEEEXXXXXXTTTTTT!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 DanoWpg
Msg: 157
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 8:03:46 PM
Yeah you got that one right...that or you try to make plans and they get all wishy washy...geez, just say no thanks already!

Get a backbone will ya?
 Smokey Da Bear
Msg: 158
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 8:07:08 PM
Quote Smartie:"I'm a bit silly ". Hry girl you are wwwwaaaayyyy underestimating yourself.
THATS why we all luv ya girl Just kidding
 Smartie Girl
Msg: 159
Red Flags....
Posted: 4/30/2006 8:43:29 PM
Smokey thanks ..I luv ya too!!! fur and all!!
 ThisOneDance
Msg: 160
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 12:09:16 AM
You go to meet the guy, all polished up to look your best, he shows up unshaved, in jeans with oil stains all over it... giving you explanation that he remembered this coffee date at the last minute and didn't have time to wash up from working on his car... then he tells you how opposites attract...hmmm...cut the coffee time short and...
 dream mate
Msg: 161
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 7:03:56 AM
I think spunkypector should have taken abovetheclouds's (how to loose a guy) advice with a twist...........

Do the deed, but do such a terrible job that she kicks you out..
 SpunkyPector
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 8:17:02 AM
Ah............No ! {not~no way}
Why add insult to injury.
There are to many people out there already who'll take whatever they can with no concern for anybody but themselves. So no thanks ! It's not worth it.
Maybe some of us find RedFlags automaticlly as part of a subconsious act and recognize them where as some may not recognize them as easily. I ain't no freakin Dr. but makes sense to me.

WigglesInMyKinkiBoots
Msg: 163
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 11:04:41 AM
got a new one

when a guy's friends email you saying crap before even asking. Then blocking so no answer can be sent.

I thought that went out in grade 7 with the note passing of " My friend likes you"

when their friends start sending emails for them time to look at it and say Ummmmm Bbye

Smartie Girl
Msg: 164
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 11:09:52 AM
Just an update..the individual did unblock me and ..contact me after reading the thread and feels I played a game here...!! I don't agree..how else was I to get his attention....and I don't accept excuses when we have cell phones, voice mail, and internet access all over.

He claims he was there...well a phone call ..would of found me!! I'm no player...and if posting my point of view makes me one!! good grief.....obviously this person is not for me.....

basic manners...basic honesty...is all it takes
 WigglesInMyKinkiBoots
Msg: 165
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 11:26:03 AM
Smartie Hun

think by now most of us have been there. I got emailed today fr om someone claiming something then they blocked Me before I could answer back.

its how some ppl think that is all and Y anno I do know some good looking single guys My ex works with tons of them lmao

DanoWpg
Msg: 166
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 11:37:25 AM
Keep it up guys...I keep getting better lookin' by the minute!
 sassysmartass
Msg: 167
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:59:16 PM
hmmmm red flags....

ring finger still white where the ring fits..oh and nice grooves.....aaaaaaaaandd...when he pulls out some change to pay for something..there's the ring!!!...hmmmmmmmm would this make ya wonder?

ssass
 SpunkyPector
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:05:06 PM
chat for a couple of months, talk on the phone quite a bit, Oh yea and still not have a picture to base any of this on? oh but hey let's be freinds with benifits, yea like that's really gonna happen uh huh!. Say ur gonna come out to the gathering cause it's a safe public setting & then not show X6{ that's 6 differant ladies} Sounds like some freakin' games to me..why am i still single & still un f u c k ed in a year, I wonder WTF? Is this all a normal thing...I knew there was a reason i stayed married for 12 years...

OOPS.. to much info there...LMFAO
 Traditional Woman
Msg: 169
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 8:11:01 PM
Yeah..........but maybe not enough... ..........a year eh?

oopsy daisy.........red flag........red flag
 Smokey Da Bear
Msg: 170
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/1/2006 8:19:38 PM
Stand back girls I think he's going to explode!!!!!! Geez and they do get blue too!

Sorry Spunky I couldn't resist.
 SpunkyPector
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:04:09 AM
OOPS ~ dbl post sorry
 SpunkyPector
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:04:51 AM
Blue I dunno ,
Red Flag yup & explode well i'm sure it'll take the back of her head off....LMFAO
So here's another one, chating with a really nice lady, interested yes kinda sorta... both ways
she tells her sister about me & what do you know all of a sudden I'm on her sisters favorite list. She tells me about it, and it's not like i have a lot i'm chatting with so via process of elimination I figure out who the sister is, and I get a semi warning about her {be careful} She seems more interested in me than her sister or is she I can never tell {WTF?}, ok so now even though I've not met either of them yet, is there a Red Flag here? Or have my blue balls taken over my overall thought process?
 Traditional Woman
Msg: 173
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:12:18 AM
Date them both and compare notes.....................jk!!

seriously...............I would consider it a red flag.
 SpunkyPector
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:58:18 AM
I'm sure they are both nice or so they seem but that's tabu to date 2 at a time isn't it?
I'm a 1 woman guy, now I guess it's just finding that 1.
Ok I'm gonna need a drink later or 6.....
 dream mate
Msg: 175
Red Flags....
Posted: 5/3/2006 8:22:53 AM
When I satrted fishing in the pond one of the Red Flags that I set as a guideline was "AGE".

I feel that it would be nice to have an even shot at the rest of our lives together and starting from roughly the same age would be one way to keep things fair.

I have already argued myself to death on this. I have seen relationships where there was an age difference and usually the younger person ends up taking care of the older one.

Should age be a "RED FLAG" blocking possible happiness?
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Red Flags....