Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Slimnick
Msg: 63
Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
ive always wanted to give a girl a facial soooo bad
 mayorquimbee
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....
Posted: 5/25/2015 10:19:39 PM
It is "marking territory" in a sense and there is NOTHING wrong with that. If you are with someone then that is their territory for at least as long as you are together.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 66
Re: Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....
Posted: 8/3/2015 11:45:59 AM
Yes, girls love it! They even go to spas and PAY to have it done...I've seen the ads!
 11qq
Msg: 67
Re: Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....
Posted: 8/5/2015 2:42:27 PM
if it's good enough for Academy Award wining actress Jennifer Lawrence it's good enough for you.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 68
Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....
Posted: 9/28/2015 7:05:48 AM
I don't cum for a few days so when I shoot my load I can sometimes go for 6 or more squirts in her face
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are girls supposed to like getting facials.....