Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _gjetost
Msg: 250
We fight like we've been married for years but its only been 16 mnthsPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Always refreshing to read post like some of the ones above.

Beats many of the other threads that leave one... well...dazed.

Thanks for posting
 Whoathatguy
Msg: 251
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/27/2012 7:58:33 PM
Hi, Amyndc and I have been dating for 8 months and I couldn't imagine my life without her. We definately wouldn't have met in the real world. She wasn't my usual type, but something compelled me to her profile and we msgd back and forth for a couple of days. Then we started a long distance relationship 2 weeks later. Now if it wasn't for school breaks we're inseparable :) She has become my best friend, lover, caregiver and confidant. I can't wait to start our next chapter in life;)
 curlygrl
Msg: 252
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/30/2012 6:32:32 PM
Interesting enough, I'm reading this thread, and had to laugh.

I am a pof success story. It just occurred to me.

Yeah, we break up. We get back together. Back and forth but
I met him here. Six years ago. The end of December.

Yeah I guess this works but shit if I would do this ever again.

The rejection on dating sites is brutal. Being rejected by a
Two when you are a twelve is fucking harsh.

Never. I rather drink draino.

I like the forums though.
 marilynmansoncat
Msg: 253
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 1/13/2013 2:45:38 PM
Hey, Killalipz

I want to tell you that I was thinking the same thing that you were a couple of years ago. The people I met on this website seemed to fake. Then I met notime 2 play today. I encountered him first when he wrote to me and gave me an insult I thought. It turned out to be the best thing ever!

To make a long story short, as of today, Randy and I are getting ready to celebrate our first year of marriage. I am happy to say that you need to give it some time. Everything will happen when it is ready to. Being newly divorced after 19 years of marriage, I was not going to look for anyone until my 16 year old daughter suggested it. It worked!!!!!
 Irenelouis
Msg: 254
POF Success Stories
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:08:09 PM
Hopefully I am the lucky one here...
 Smallville1982
Msg: 255
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:00:30 AM
anyone under the age of 40 on this site that dont look like channing tatum or scarlet johansen will have pretty close to no chance of succeeding here. After passing the magic age most people seem to stop lying to each other and themselves and yeah you got a good chance of fining something here.

But unless you come to the forums to be tracked by trolls dont waste your time here
 Wendyjoy
Msg: 256
POF Success Stories
Posted: 5/17/2013 6:46:33 AM
I have finally found the man I want to spend rest of my life with. I have been on POF for 6 years on and off. All good things come to those that wait and " whatever is meant to be will not pass you by"...
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 257
POF Success Stories
Posted: 6/11/2013 7:10:19 PM

I am a pof success story. It just occurred to me.

Yeah, we break up. We get back together. Back and forth but
I met him here.

Your on again/off again relationship is a success story to you?
 curlygrl
Msg: 258
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 6/12/2013 7:21:53 PM
^^^^Yes It Is.

We Had A Rough Beginning. Personal Issues Which I Don't Have To
Explain To You.

Good Luck Here.

I Would Never Do This Again Though. I Found Rejection Way To Brutal
Here. I Came Here Way Too Nieve.
 notjesus
Msg: 259
POF Success Stories
Posted: 7/16/2013 10:56:07 PM

Two when you are a twelve is ****ing harsh.

You're rating yourself out of 100, right?
 daynadaze
Msg: 260
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 7/19/2013 9:09:08 PM
My daughter was married 7/7/13, she met him on POF, you never know what's in your future.

Don't be so negative, POF is just one of many ways to meet someone, it's not POF's fault if you don't find the one you're are hoping for.

My new son-in-law is a really great guy.
 CoolCalmUW
Msg: 262
POF Success Stories
Posted: 7/31/2013 9:31:14 PM
Good to read! Sounds like you are pretty active. It seems to take A LOT of effort.....
 AlisaChristine
Msg: 263
POF Success Stories
Posted: 8/7/2013 6:29:46 PM
After being on the site for about a month, going on one date that didnt work out, I finally met someone amazing :) I'm honestly surprised that I found someone on
Here lol, and there really are success stories. Some girls that I go to beauty school with talked me into trying out this site, and 5 out of the 12 girls in my class have all met their boyfriends on POF! Kinda crazy... So don't give up! Lots of interesting ones on here but there's also some real genuine people that are looking for exactly what your looking for.
 Fleuron
Msg: 264
POF Success Stories
Posted: 9/17/2013 6:10:40 PM

Two when you are a twelve is ****ing harsh.

Never. I rather drink draino.

I like the forums though.

Some posters on the forums try to be harsh, too, eh, curlygrl?

I agree with what you say, though not for the same reason. Probably six years ago when you met yours there was a different……atmosphere. Maybe. I would say since then the scale has dipped into negative numerals.

I prefer to meet real men in real life with real personalities and some social skills.
 JamOn72
Msg: 265
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 9/18/2013 1:22:39 PM
Met my SO on here, less than 2 months after joining... We're living together now, approaching the two-year mark, and we're very very happy :)

Her 3 kids + my 3 kids = Brady Bunch when we're all under the same roof, but yet everyone gets along better than we ever could have hoped... The boys are like brothers and the girls are like sisters, and they keep each other busy enough that we still have time for the two of us :)

We have so many shared interests and we move at the same speed, it's a great match and I'm very thankful for this site or we would probably never have met.

So yes, it can and does happen!
 kenbob87
Msg: 266
POF Success Stories
Posted: 7/8/2018 11:10:10 PM
link no longer works.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >