Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gardel
Msg: 120
POF Success StoriesPage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
shannon and italian,

your testimonial really made my day ... yeah I'm a hopeless romantic, so whenever I see that love really works, makes me happy !

When in Michigan we should go for a tea ( yeah it's official I quit drinking)
 italian touch
Msg: 121
POF Success Stories
Posted: 2/24/2005 3:52:31 PM
Thanks Gardel

We hope that there will be many more success stories yet to come.

Everyone at POF,

It's time for Shannon and I to say goodbye to everyone. We decided to leave POF. We had many laughs and met many great people in here. We enjoyed reading all the wonderful stories and comments that you shared with us.

We hope that our POF success story will give everyone encouragement and hope. We believe love knows no boundaries..... Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful. We must carry it with us or we find it not.

We thank everyone for the support and prayers. May all your journys be blessed.

Remember, the door to the human heart can only be opened from the inside.

Italian Touch and Shannon
 NiceWithAttitude
Msg: 126
POF Success Stories
Posted: 2/25/2005 2:48:43 PM
i just wanted to drop back by here and wish all the lucky couples a very warm and heartfelt Congratulations.... I wish the best for all of those that have found happiness through POF.
For those that have yet to find that special someone, well don't give up and keep on being yourself and they will come along eventually. Just remember life is never easy and neither is finding that special person, but the time will come and when you meet them it will be something very special. You will know when you've met that ONE and ONLY it's something that you will both feel deep inside for one another... that you both will share for a long time. It's not something that's easily put into words but you will no without a doubt what it is when it comes along. Until then live life to the fullest....
For those that have found it you know exactly what i'm speaking of.... and i again send out my deepest Congratulations as I always love to hear of great Success stories.
Well i'm out for now....
"Live Life Like There's No Tommorrow"
 rbs
Msg: 127
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 2/26/2005 6:34:53 AM
Hi:

I just wanted to comment on your observations. You are correct when you state that love should be forever. However, love can die and it most certainly can fade away. You see, I truly believe that love is like a beautiful flower. A flower must be watered, fertilized, and nurtured if it is to blossom into its optimum, magnificent beauty. Love is the same. Both partners must equally water, fertilize, and nurture that love if it is to reach its optimum potential. Both partners must care more about the other partner than about themselves. In short, love must have selfless devotion as its foundation as opposed to selfish. I hope you find your dream.

Trebor
 singingirly1984
Msg: 128
POF Success Stories
Posted: 2/26/2005 7:15:49 AM
Treat your love like a fire fly. like it only begins to shine for a lil while. Catch it in a mason jar w/ holes in the top run like h*ll to show it off.
 italian touch
Msg: 131
POF Success!
Posted: 3/1/2005 8:18:03 PM
Charming, you're such a peach!

I am going to be in BC sometime soon and the three of us will have a great time together or lets make it the four of us! Thanks for the support hun! Love ya! Talk to ya soon!
 RyBoy04
Msg: 132
SUCCESS!
Posted: 3/2/2005 2:12:59 PM
I met the girl that I know I'm going to spend my life with on this website about a month and a half ago. We just have so much in common and we know we were meant to be together. Thanks to POF and its totally free emails, I was able to meet my soulmate and one,true love. I wish everyone the best of luck in their search for the right person. Thank you POF!!
 YX32
Msg: 134
SUCCESS!
Posted: 3/11/2005 10:30:08 PM
I'm wish, hope and praying too, baby! You are this girls dream!
 YX32
Msg: 135
SUCCESS!
Posted: 3/12/2005 10:58:00 AM
She loves you more!
 micahlarson19347
Msg: 140
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/14/2005 8:51:05 AM
Well I've had some success and some bad experianced but the good out weigh the bad by far.... I've recently met someone that is going to college near my home town and we have been spending time together for a bout a month now and it's been a ton of fun. If we turn out to be good friends or something else I'll be happy. Good things do happen on this site
 Meliandora
Msg: 142
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/14/2005 5:20:26 PM
i cant say i've found any "loves" but ive met plenty of very sweet people whom ive befriended. even though im on this page, ive always been slightly nervous since im so much better at talking to people online then in person, mostly because i have a light stutter. who knows, only time will tell *starts humming tune* congrats to every lucky guy and gal here though!
 Heftymon
Msg: 143
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/14/2005 5:47:58 PM
Well Me and Mudbug are dating. I would have expected a site that helped me date such an intellegent and beautiful woman to charge $220.21 (before tax) a month but you guys did it for free. My heros!

Congrats to the other lucky POF couples as well.
 Sad_CLown
Msg: 145
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/14/2005 6:36:19 PM
There is someone I met just last night as a matter of fact. This is a small but well stocked pond. I am going to meet her wendsday and hope it all works out. We spent all day from 4pm till like 11:00 on yahoo messenger and on the phone. It just fels soooo right. Maybe this time around, things will work for me. God she's wonderful. Hey Jett, yeah, I'm talkin about you. I am the HAPPIEST I have been in years, and I have yet to meet this person face to face. Pray for me you guys, I REALLY want this to work.
 Heftymon
Msg: 146
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/14/2005 6:39:15 PM
Good luck becoming a Happy_Clown!

My girl makes me feel like Happymon... might hafta change my name.
 mudbug
Msg: 147
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/15/2005 8:12:59 AM
aaaaw honey

mudbug
Msg: 148
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/15/2005 8:24:05 AM
sorry i don't date women from london
 Sad_CLown
Msg: 149
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/16/2005 4:18:55 PM
Good god, I met her, and spent 24 hours with her to give it a trial run. She's wonderful. I was on the phone with her last night. And she was like "oh my god, I wih you were here now" I had fun. I slept on the couch. (come on, I'm a gentleman). We talked a lot. I helped her out around the house. She's perfect. Oh my god. I hope things keep working out. I think I might actually be falling in love. I hope it never ends. I am the happiest and luckiest guy i the world. This lost soul might just have found his angel
 Sad_CLown
Msg: 150
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/17/2005 10:29:02 PM
Nevermind, it didn't work out. After being told I was her soulmate, she gives me the boot via e-mail. I'm destined to bad luck forever, I guess
 mudbug
Msg: 151
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/18/2005 7:30:06 AM
i'm sorry.
 Spoiled Princess
Msg: 152
POF Success Stories
Posted: 3/18/2005 7:31:31 AM
I'm sorry too...Sad Clown
Keep your chin up there are more fish in the pond!
 SJ205
Msg: 154
POF Success Stories
Posted: 4/18/2005 12:23:45 PM
I have met the most amazing guy on POF. From the very beginning it was like we had known each other for years, its insane how comfortable we feel around each other. So its totally possible to find a really great person on here, if your lucky enough. Hope you all find someone as special as I did. Best of luck.

~Christina
 MidWestGirl
Msg: 158
POF Success!
Posted: 6/9/2005 12:11:58 PM
This is a response to Crossfade's long success story ^^ AWESOME!!!!!! It made me cry...
I hope you and Holly can be together in one place for a very long time.... I have met a wonderful guy on here and we have been talking for a while, the only problem is, he is in Canada and I am stuck in Indiana. We are really not too far apart, but we have obligations of our own that tend to stand in the way of how we feel about each other. He is the most interesting and compassionate guy I have ever met, and I love him so much. The only thing that I am afraid of is the distance keeping us apart. I have a fear of losing touch because of the distance. I long for the day that we can finally meet in person and actually touch and hold each other instead of dreaming about it...lol....I hope that soon I can post my success story for everyone to read and enjoy as much as I enjoyed reading yours Cross. As for Nik...I love you baby ;)
 Spoiled Princess
Msg: 160
POF Success!
Posted: 6/9/2005 12:28:55 PM
<----Wonders the same thing ^^"sigh"
 MidWestGirl
Msg: 161
POF Success!
Posted: 6/9/2005 12:30:49 PM
^^I dunno Angel, guess I will find out. I wonder about it all of the time, and the dear goes away everytime I talk with him. Who knows ??
 MidWestGirl
Msg: 162
POF Success!
Posted: 6/9/2005 12:32:52 PM
Sorry I meant to say that the FEAR goes away everytime I talk to him...lol ...damn nails.....
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >