Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mogrl
Msg: 9
Tell it like it is!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Oh yes and at 22 you know it all.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 arri
Msg: 19
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/10/2005 7:32:47 PM
How about ... above the average in size
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 29
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:48:39 AM
Guys, if you're a nice RICH guy with a consideribly large penis you're in the clear.

im poor and my penis is 5.78223 inches....

yet i get loads of women cuz i do a hundred pushups a day with my tongue in a shot glass....shrug....

dragonbabe20
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/11/2005 7:29:20 AM
[I think your right, people sometimes feel there are the perfect ten guy or girl and forget reality.But i agree with you that i myself just looking for someone down to earth for that journey and we accept each other for who we are.]

Can someone tell me what "down to earth" means? I see it everywhere....usually in the same sentence with "walks on the beach" and "candlelit dinners"......
 judythecutey
Msg: 33
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/11/2005 8:06:10 AM
...Well thanks for a good chuckle..If this is true why aren't Nick and Jessica together anymore? heheh
Um..ahem..A man I can get my rocks off with who does not beat me and has a job?
My standards at quite a bit higher than that!
Yes, I can make a steak..and I did not mind a whit that my mate wanted to watch the game..If I was not at yoga that week, I'd watch with him sometimes..At first I was not that into it..but I liked the refs..Learned all the hand signals and we joked with them alot.."personal foul, back .ten yards" with the hand signals and "ok, now that is a flag on the field, buddy" hehe. Honestly it doesd not hold my attention for hours but I took an interest in it because it was important to him ..and got to enjoy it. Even if I am at home, I am doing other things..but i wll ask how the game is going. He was not a "sports junkie" though. Just football on Sunday or Monday night.
You hit upon the real reason a woman will stay in the kind of situation you described..they do not earn enough to leave and have a decent life when they have kids to take care of. Because I was widowed and have not remarried, I did not have kids. I now make an excellent salary and plan to adopt one older child.
. You did not mention women like myself...who do not need to be with a man for any reason other than simpatico..but want to be anyway. jmo J
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 34
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/11/2005 8:34:54 AM
ohhhhhh momvon....pant..drool...gasp....
 tcky123
Msg: 37
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/11/2005 8:58:54 AM
why do you have to be under 150 to make a good steak.
 crystalise
Msg: 41
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/12/2005 1:35:39 AM
Wow so young to be so cynical...oh well....
 carribeanking7
Msg: 42
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/12/2005 2:06:23 AM
@ The OP...

Your post was highly entertaining...thank you so much
 judythecutey
Msg: 43
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/12/2005 9:37:04 AM
the urban legend about the guy who got some leather pants and wore them in the rain...they drew up and all the girls went wild for him...until they got too tight and he passed out...and when the paramedics cut them off, they found a cucumber strapped to his leg...

I wonder if this inspired the scene in "Spinal Tap"..or spinal tap inspried the legend.?
(band member gets stopped at airport security when tin foil covered cucumber in pants
sets off metal defector..funny movie all around. )
Sage words,, no battery..... Ty..............Jmo J
 judythecutey
Msg: 45
Tell it like it is!
Posted: 12/12/2005 9:56:21 AM
heheh Taurus,,
There is a similair joke for that too..Where a man asks aother man at the beach why he is getting all the gals..and he advised gym socks in bathing suit..
"NOOOOooo.No .of course it is not working..You put it in the Front of the bathing suit.!"

alright funny..but not usual my style of humor.

Anyhoot..

To the original poster.. You seem a bit jaded or ticked or? ..maybe take a short break.. and make a concerted effort to study good relationships...Walk in the park and notice an 80's something couple still holding hands. A 60's something couple laughing together..or anybody you know or know of who have a good thing going.. It can and does happen..that thing called love... "All you have and all you have done" is not what keeps people together.
Having the same goals in life,,a friendship w some piaazz added..being able to laugh together..and a whole host of other things are what keep two people together..
good fishing........................................J
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >