Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > unresponsive women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 torentrap
Msg: 51
unresponsive womenPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Maybe if you showed women some respect they'd figure you'd be worth replying to .
Broads ....
 :
Msg: 52
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/4/2006 5:23:19 PM
Hahahha, ahh, Sparda, such a funny lad, look, I have told you time and again, a broad to you may be a classy lady to me, it is all in your approach my friend.

I think you have to accept the fact that as a man, your the one who has to imitate the vast majority of the time, and as such you need to cope with the vast majority of the initial rejection... Really I don't even see non responses as rejection, they have nothing to reject yet really. I love how the guys by and large love this guy and the girls by and large hate him, that right there tells you something I think.

Some girls just won't be interested because they would already like to be emotionaly commited to another guy on here, some girls just aren't looking, some girls are just here to tease, some girls here are guys or something in between, some girls are looking but for someone older, younger, fater, shorter or what not, you don't know until you try.

The next thing as I see it is the more attractive a girl is the more male BS you have to wade through to get to the real her. Think of all the pricks who right her nasty e-mails because she has better fare to chose from. It isn't her fault she's attractive is it?

I don't think you can bash through those walls with sarcasm or aloof humour, you have to show a genuine tender interest in who she really is! But then what do I know, my luck with online dating is nothing to write home about, back to the bars with me i guess...

keep at it your not going to find her if you don't keep looking, she isn't going to jump into the boat without a little , so quit complaining and get er done boy!

peace amigo
 Slowdanceronly
Msg: 53
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 6:23:00 AM
That's not true about every woman. Plus, I've heard men do the same thing. I, myself will respond to all of my messages, even if just to say that I'm not interested. To me everyone deserves that much respect, unless proven different. I tend to get quite a few messages too, but I still respond to them as quickly as possible. It might not be the reply some are looking for, but at least I do reply back. If someone takes the time to write and send me a message, then I think that's the least I can do is reply. But, that's my opinion & feelings. Everyone is different.
 GoodDay
Msg: 54
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 11:19:22 AM
Well, i personally would prefer a answer, its better to know where you stand, then to not know,

I guess one could/should assume it is an answer...no response, no interest (or maybe not enough interest).

If I get no response, I don't mope about it...move on. No big deal. No one OWES you an answer or an explanation.
 UWantThis
Msg: 55
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 11:23:47 AM
Sparda, I get this crap a lot too, so don't think its just you. Simply put, if they don't respond to you, they're most likely self-centered b!tches that you don't want any part with to begin with. Think of it as a filter. How hard is it to reply with a "Thanks, but not interested"? If they can't do that, why the hell do they deserve you, Sparda?
 imabelyver
Msg: 56
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 11:43:04 AM
I THINK that this site is a numbers game. Send out 50 emails, maybe get 2 responses. send out 100 maybe get 4. Statistically, if you send out enough emails or contacts, you will get a response. If you look at it that way, as in, it's nothing personal - not about YOU, then I think it will be easier to handle the 'no responses'. ALSO - the definition for insanity is "doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting a different result". If it's not working for you, try something new. Just my thoughts...
Cheers
 Slowdanceronly
Msg: 57
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 12:36:07 PM
No, SweetieGuy81, you're not the only one that replies to every message in a mature, adult way. I do myself, and I'm sure there's a lot more out there that do as well. You can't "bundle" all women together as saying we're all alike, just as you can't "bundle" all men together as saying you're all alike. That wouldn't be fair, as we're all different. We all have our views, opinions, preferences, ways of doing things, etc.. doesn't mean it's right nor wrong, just means it may be right for them. But, hey, that's just my opinion, LOL...
 MDNinja
Msg: 58
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 12:40:24 PM

"Well hello there. How are you? I have just come across your profile and I must say, you strike me as a very...unique individual. Love it! 11 tattoos eh? Did they hurt? I hear they can be addictive... and since you got 11 of them, I won't dispute it

Unique? That is the best compliment you can come up with? That sucks. Then you notice/talk about her tattoos. Every guy and their little sister has noticed them and asked her about them. She is sick of guys coming on to her with boring conversation like "Did those hurt?" Geeze, notice something and talk about something that no other guy would.

So you are looking for a man that is not a loser, user, cheater or beater eh? And you even rhymed with it. Now that's talent! Well, I am none of those things. Quite frankly... I'm just a very eccentric fellow looking to meet someone whom I can communicate with and who might be open-minded to meeting someone not quite like the norm (but in a good way, I think...).

Well you did this wrong too. Instead of highlighting your strength's, you highlight what you are not. That doesn't do any good. The brain doesn't accept negative commands. Then in the paragraph in general you are qualifying your self to her and coming off as insecure. Then at the end, you say she isn't quite like the norm? Why would you say that?

Well, this email is probably long enough, no doubt. Have a great day and I hope that I might hear from you sometime. Cheers

"I hope" is another insecurity indicator.

P.S.
Do you have any pictures of your two cats? I like lil puppies and kittens. They can be oh so....cute in a fluffy sort of way :-)

P.S.S.
Oh by the way, I do have better pics. I don't mind showing them to you if I might have the opportunity to get to know you. But this pic (if its the one with my shades on) is because I'm just getting used to this putting my face on the web thing. Later. "

Why are you trying to qualify yourself again with your so called better pics? If you are serious about finding someone on here, you'd have them up already.
 Slowdanceronly
Msg: 59
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/5/2006 12:40:49 PM
SweetieGuy81, I personally have no problem talking to anyone without a picture posted. I don't require certain statistics to just talk or be friends. But, like you said, if it were someone I was planning on meeting, then yes, at that time I'd like to see a photo as I'd share mine as well. We all have our preferences, and there has to be chemistry there to start before you can go any further. Like I said about preferences, what's attractive to one person, may or may not be attractive to another. Don't you agree?
 redmamma
Msg: 60
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/6/2006 4:04:11 PM
Sparda are you whining again??? When are you gonna realize that your personality and penchant for calling women "broads" is just one more reason why women are smart enough to know what they don't want.
QUIT BEING A BABY.. and you might want to think about some personality classes.. I hear they have medication for that these days too.

This is getting as old as BBW and nice guys... will ya'll just get over it... There are too many people in this world to be concerned over lack of companionship.. but you guys... if you are constantly being ignored or shot down... might want to start to question whether or not the problem is YOU
 olio1
Msg: 61
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:10:57 PM
no response= no interest,,,,,,,, just learn to accept it and keep on truckin
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 62
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/6/2006 5:29:37 PM
No its not just a few isolated incidents-- this is an epidemic. Ive seen it too many times on these sites-- hell, I wouldnt be suprised if these woman werent communicating with anyone in the site; Its the ego boost. Analogous to being a celebrity-- you dont go out and really thank and take time to appreciate all your fans (knowing tho that this would be the right thing to do)-- not only do you not have time, but why do it knowning that they'll still like you regardless? Same with these women-- they dont reply to emails because the know men will still be there on their tip regardless. Your looking for a solution? Stop emailing these net-hos - its the ONLY way to change their tune

Why they wouldnt wanna communicate with the decent men who are interested on a DATING site ?--- I do not know.. yall tell me
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 63
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/6/2006 5:33:13 PM
Tell yall the truth, I really dont trip on anything women do now-- i dont let it bother me, because i know for whatever reason--- even they cant rationalize what they're doin ! So on these emails I may say some shit like : " Hi u doin, Marquis 22 in Temecula. Get back to me if u wanna talk" -- simple enuff right? And I just copy that and hold onto it, and paste it as i look at the different females who look decent in my area
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 64
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:16:20 PM
Ah, yet another thread started by Sparda, cleverly disguised as "gee, women sure are big ol' meanies", yet referring to women as "broads". Grow up, and realize that men do it to women as well.

You reap what you sow
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 65
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/7/2006 10:27:02 AM

I find it strange that women claim they are honest, and that if you want to know anything about them, just ask...when you do ask, they don't reply back.

Isn't that totally dishonest? I realize it depends on how and what you ask, but still, the underlying point still holds true.

dis·hon·est Audio pronunciation of "dishonest" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ds-nst)
adj.

1. Disposed to lie, cheat, defraud, or deceive.
2. Resulting from or marked by a lack of honesty

Not responding to a stranger isn't being dishonest -- you might consider it rude, but unless the person clearly states in their profile that they answer absolutely everyone, it's not being dishonest.

The men on here have to realize that women receive far far far more mail than most men do. I can't speak for every female here, but I know that I have better things to do w/ my day than sit on the computer telling everyone that I'm not interested. While I do try to respond to everyone, it becomes overwhelming when you're trying to respond to ppl, and then respond to their replies. Honestly, I'd need a secretary to keep up.

So, if we don't always answer, don't assume that we're being "dishonest" or that we're hos, sluts, ****es, broads - etc. I have a small child that will ALWAYS take priority over email, and the men that can't appreciate that aren't the men I'm interested in talking w/, anyway
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 66
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/7/2006 10:47:06 AM
^^^

ummmmmm....we don't come on here looking for popularity - you men make us popular
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 67
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/7/2006 11:08:36 AM
^^^

well, how did you meet women before you got a computer? maybe this isn't the best venue for you
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 68
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/8/2006 4:04:58 AM
Daedreem, that post was warm, heartfelt, and im sure it yanked a few tears.

but was total bullshit in our context here.

Girl it just aint like that on these sites. Like my boy here has been tellin you-- he's not even getting to the point where he can sift thru possible dating partners--- these girls arent even responding at all!! Nor im assuming, are they initiating the contact- right single? Hey man, same with me-- not just here.. Shit this is wut my 3rd or 4th site-- having gotten about 3 or 4 girls who've ive talked to in that time probably. Truth is Daedreem-- the Internet dating scene is so different for men than women that you couldnt possibly understand having not seen it yourself. Its leauges easier for a woman on this site than a man--- i mean say a 3 or 4 woman- and a 8-9 man,, it is still ridiculously easier for yall. And i gotta say-- since yall are the only other party involved; save the administrators-- we're gonna havta put most of the blame on women for the futility on our side of the internet dating scene.. Aight singleone- maybe we can get somewhere one of these days
 herewegoagain_10
Msg: 69
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/8/2006 4:20:13 AM
if there's one female for every 50 guys then there's gonna be 49 "she didn't do whatever" complainers.
 sunshineface03
Msg: 70
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:48:16 AM
there's a good example with Dae's comments. When someone insulted her, she responded. Yet when the next guy supported her and even complimented her on her words, she said nothing. No acknowledgement from the nice comments. But the rude comments got acknowledgement.

Maybe thats why so many people are rude in these forums and in emails. They know it provokes a response from people.
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 71
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:09:48 PM
Hey- I dont understand seeing a 'read' check by my sent msgs- yet with no reply. ?? I mean you know if youre open to talking to someone before you even recieve the msg. If you wanna delete it- then do that; I dunno how I could've been any more cordial, yet brief, in my msg's-- but if you know you dont wanna talk, why even read the msg?
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 72
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:11:25 PM
by talking to someone-- i mean talking in general
 atxbluesky
Msg: 73
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:37:49 PM
To be completely fair, let's take a look at both sides of the coin.

In an ideal world, an email sent to someone that we are interested in is simply just a way to test the
water, nothing lost and everything gain. Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world and along with
each of those emails enclosed our unspoken hopes and dreams. We hope that our interest would be
reciprocated and dream that it would be the beginning of something good. No matter how we try to
salve our egos by making light of rejections, rejections hurt. A little part of us died each time we are
rejected. With that said, let's look at the other side of the coin. Since most of us innately realize that
any form of rejection is a horrible thing, we tend to avoid inflicting it on another person. Face it, there is
no nice or tactful way to reject someone. Thus, most of us would just rather avoid the whole
unpleasant situation if we can help it. As adults, we realize that it is discourteous to ignore someone,
yet, the urge to avoid confrontation tends to overrule our civil instinct. As a result, we are at an impass:
on one hand, not knowing is absolutely terrible; on the other hand, silence is much more preferable than
out right rejection. Like my mother always says: if you have nothing good to say, just keep your big
mouth shut.

Have a good night.
 PourSugarOnMe
Msg: 74
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/10/2006 11:56:10 PM
I guess some of us just prefer to be bitter.. .. dang I didn't know it was that difficult for you guys.. .. big hugs to those of you that think it is.. . I'm sure none of us women thought it was ... .. and on behalf of women everywhere I apologize !

~Pour
 Sin*ful
Msg: 75
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 3/11/2006 4:40:56 PM
Well I dont know ladies and gents..I respond to everyone..even if its just to say thank you..or happy fishing. I takes up time and I have to admit I am behind..but I do read all of them and answer them. So if any of you have emailed me I am still working on some from March 2, but i will answer..
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > unresponsive women