Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > unresponsive women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DacaInaru
Msg: 51
unresponsive womenPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Sparda as long as it take..

DUDE your young!!! young!! trust me.. eventually someone will come along thats for you.. if its not then let it go. be the better man.. and drop it but posting like this will get you now where..

Edit: let me ask you Sparda.. would you rather settle for someone then find that one that makes your heart skip a beat?? sometimes the search take a hell of a long time.. keep that in mind.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 52
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 1:26:25 PM

and how long should a man continue to move on until he finds....worthy results?

how long?...i dont know...but here are the odds...

1 in 100 to find someone somewhat compatible...
1 in 1000 if you are picky...

bottom line...its gonna take some time...

wish i was your age knowing what i now know at my age....id be real dangerous
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 53
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 2:37:41 PM
I read somewhere that for every 8 first dates, ONE will result in a second date. Further reducing your odds. Yet, we remain positive, because when the one second date turns into a third, and a fourth, and possibly the neverending date, we will have what we worked so hard to find!
 ManOwaR
Msg: 54
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 2:49:42 PM
oh jesus christ.. not this shit AGAIN....

If you're seriously taking it that personally, then go and try and talk to people IN PERSON.
do you send mail back to visa, mastercard, the cable company, saying thanks for the bill, it was awfully nice of you?... I dont think they get much fan mail either.

I mean, regardless of how nice things are said, not everyone is going to give a shit what you have to say, how nice you are, how much money you have, or if you're hung like a walrus or not.... its human nature.
 Sparda7
Msg: 55
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:08:44 PM
To those that have given advice, thanks. I see that it will take some time. No doubt. As long as I have the patience for it. manofwar, you say well when you refer to it as "human nature". I know the misguided, selfish and irresponsible nature of humanity. Humans are the sh*t stain of the universe
 TheFIX
Msg: 56
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:12:25 PM

Humans are the sh*t stain of the universe

Remember that thought when you're attempting to procreate .
 sassyvgirl
Msg: 57
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:25:28 PM
^^^^^^^^^PLAYA! Dishonest......
oh yeah...blame your attitude on women in general. Good luck with that!
 sassyvgirl
Msg: 58
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:25:59 PM
oops...that was meant for the OP!
 jazzmansmomforever
Msg: 59
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:28:10 PM
Do people really receive 50 emails a day?...... Oh ok, so I don't.(busted)
Regardless!! It is good manners to answer " no thank you. Good luck on this site".
I don't care if you get several hundred a day. If it is too much, and you are sometype of internet egomaniac. And I ask " why are you on this site?".
For all the real people: If someone doesn't have the manners to politely decline an invite to talk, then it is up to you decide if bad manners is what you would like to date.

JSK
 Sparda7
Msg: 60
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:46:42 PM
To that guy with the man from the 40 year old virgin movie.... don't class me with mere humans, but I don't intend to procreate anyway. Thanks for caring. To sassy, why shouldn't I blame my ill success on women? Just because some women don't like me doesn't mean I'm always the problem. Did you ever think that it might just be them? Of course you didn't. Its 'always' the mans fault when it comes to this modern-day feminist liberal hogwash!

Jazzmansmomforever, it is good to see that there are women as kind and polite as you are, even though they are few and far in-between. Then again, I guess that is what makes you all gems in a world of sand. And you are right... who would want to date someone with bad manners anyway.

Again, thanks to those that gave sincere advice. I am listening.
 sportsman96
Msg: 61
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 5:36:54 PM
^^^^^ my advise ; just dont make this on line dating your only source of dating .
good luck
 DacaInaru
Msg: 62
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 7:10:55 PM
LOL.. jesus christ Sparda.. LOLOLOL.. your just digging that whole deeper aren't ya.. lol..

Esh.. gotta love you kid.. good luck on your search.. someone is bound to see the humor in your postings..
 Tom3
Msg: 63
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 7:21:15 PM
In olden times, it was the men who didn't get it. They were obtuse, not available emotionally, had no clue about romance....so the story went. The women, were sensitive,
kind, emotionally with it. The roles have reversed completely. You are right about your theories. We are in a high odds arena. The women who are with it are one in a hundred.
Keep pulling the slot machine arm....who knows?
t.
 Tom3
Msg: 64
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 7:23:28 PM
You put a dog in your picture....actually most of your picture and you say he has problems with his post. That says it all.
 omega123
Msg: 65
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 7:43:34 PM
I agree for the most part. Lots of women are on here for their egos, but hey, that's what they do... flirt. I'm really kind of tired with all the women and men bashing, of which I too am quilty, but let's all just face it... we are different creatures. Ever read, "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars"? Lot of truth in there. It all a game, with lots of expectations and many misunderstandings... ie. life.
 Sparda7
Msg: 66
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/11/2005 9:25:13 PM
Yep. Its true. Dating really shouldn't be that complicated at all. It should be "hi" "hello". "Well, I'm attracted to you. You're attracted to me. I'm nice to you. So you are nice to me in return. Hey, lets hook up." "Sounds good to me"

But nooooo, due to a certain gender things are complicated as hell. People can't say what they mean and mean what they say..... they have to act one way, and hope the other person just "gets the hint"....for better or for worse. It is amazing that mere humans have been able to procreate for this long.
 PiEd_PiPeR
Msg: 67
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/28/2005 6:55:49 AM
I just think that maybe the idea for some gurls meeting guys off asite maybe a scary,

No im not saying that them being on here is a waste off time,, i just think they truly want to meet thta speacial some one,, But come on guys cut them some slack, alot of guy's out there are what they call themselves "PLAYERS", thats what a girl is trying to avoid,

and Im not here trying to put any one down and if any one takes that the wrong way i TRULY am sorry and that was not my intensions.

But i do believe that all the JERKS out there, do make it hard for decent caring and HONEST guys like myself and the others that are honest,,

Most guys have to learn that the sex part is the last thing on thier minds when wanting to meet a gurl,, And sorry guys but if you think of sex before you even know her, then thta falls under the word "player", i would think so!

All we can do on this site is just make our selves known,, to each one another and hope for the best,,, going to on line functions are great,,us here in Barrie ontario, we have a POF get together at the local club once every few months, and its great, you get to meet and greet with people,

any ways,, Love will run its course and it will find you, sooner or later,, Im a single Guy on here and im still looking, But i keep my hopes up and i dont let the SMALL details dicourage me just like the song goes " YOU CAN'T HURRY LOVE" by Phil collins,, maybe you should listen to that song ?

****And hey SPARDA,, I think your doing a awesome job,, just be a lil' patient,, things will work out, you appear to be a very nice man,,but just a lil' more patience is required, :-)
I know its frustrating,, but just take it step by step bud,
Respectfully yours
 GoodDay
Msg: 68
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:17:21 AM

She replied to THAT message with a "sorry"...so I emailed her again to keep up the "conversation" and she doesn't reply....so WHO THE **** CARES?!!!! Big deal....a woman like that is just too weird for me anyways....I don't need to date a flake! GROW THE F*CK UP MAN!!!!!!!

She wrote once saying, 'sorry', so just maybe she has a lot going on in her life and can't sit on this site answering messages all day. I think you might be a little too quick to blow her...and other women off. There are all kinds of things happening in a person's life and you, on the outside, may never see it.

Some folks have said, 'if you don't get a response, move on.' That's really good advice for all of us. Get over yourself and keep moving. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Life is too short for daily drama.
 GoodDay
Msg: 69
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:23:38 AM

Lots of women are on here for their egos, but hey, that's what they do... flirt. I'm really kind of tired with all the women and men bashing,

Oh groan! It goes both ways. For every woman like this, there is a man right behind her who is guilty of the same thing. Please stop trying to turn this into a male/female war. As for your comment about men bashing...please take a look back through this thread alone and note the comments bashing women. Again...this isn't a war. It's a stinking dating site and I assumed most of us are here for that. But then again, I could be wrong.
 GoodDay
Msg: 70
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:50:27 AM

She wrote once saying, 'sorry', so just maybe she has a lot going on in her life and can't sit on this site answering messages all day. I think you might be a little too quick to blow her...and other women off. There are all kinds of things happening in a person's life and you, on the outside, may never see it.

After thinking further on this, I’d like to try to balance out my earlier comment…

You could be exactly right. Perhaps she's just keeping all her men dangling with a well-placed 'sorry' email now and then. Could be she really is the **** you may think she is. However, I personally would rather give someone the benefit of the doubt and hope they really aren't as bad as that. Either way, if the person is good or bad, you have to come to a point where you decide it isn't worth getting worked up about and you just move on without ever knowing. Don't we do this in a club setting? I hope people don't stand around obsessing about every person who's turned them down for a dance. In that case, professional counseling may be in order… :)
 wanda29
Msg: 71
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/3/2006 11:06:36 PM
HEY JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO JJTHEDJ

I THINK YOU ARE HOT SEXY AND THE FULL PACKAGE
SEND ME A MSG AND LET CHAT AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MUCH BETER(hint hint)lol

later wanda
 dutchess68
Msg: 72
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/4/2006 7:40:29 AM
Umm has anyone mentioned that there are a fair share of men that never respond? Here's my take on things: why would you want to persue something with someone who is not interested? There are so many people on this site that if one doesn't work out, you move on.

Personally, unless there is a really bad match or a message that I don't care for, I try to send a courtesy reply.

I do think you can tell a lot from someone's profile. A lot of men are very sparse in their description, and how the heck do you know whether he has anything to offer? Just looking at someone's picture is nice, but you get the full effect when you actually start talking to someone. I would prefer to be with a man that has his ducks in a row and maybe isn't Mr. Universe rather than Mr. Universe that is all body no brain.

I think that we live in a society where loniless is haunting our souls. After all, aren't we humans designed to enjoy eachother's company to touch and to love? Isn't the physical intimacy the master plan in proliferating the human species? We all have animal instinct..but alas that would make me have to digress to psychology and right now my brain is not capable of delving up that which I have learned to be true.

Sensory deprivation can be a tough nut to crack...Sometimes you just want to be with someone that can carry on a modicum of intelligent conversation to get your sensory cravings back on track, other times you are fortunate enough to meet someone who is a package deal. I think learning how to put "prospects' into catagories like that is a big help. I generally know first crack out of the box which pile the guy goes in : Nice for tonight or long term potential. Not all first dates are going to launch you into an orbit of love, peace and happiness. Some will turn out jerks, others will turn out great friends, others might be lovers, and if you're lucky you will meet someone that is compatible on all levels. You just have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to the one that does it for you.

My two cents: don't compromise who you are, be candid and put a lid on desperation

Sooz
 torentrap
Msg: 73
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/4/2006 4:20:06 PM
Maybe if you showed women some respect they'd figure you'd be worth replying to .
Broads ....
 :
Msg: 74
view profile
History
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/4/2006 5:23:19 PM
Hahahha, ahh, Sparda, such a funny lad, look, I have told you time and again, a broad to you may be a classy lady to me, it is all in your approach my friend.

I think you have to accept the fact that as a man, your the one who has to imitate the vast majority of the time, and as such you need to cope with the vast majority of the initial rejection... Really I don't even see non responses as rejection, they have nothing to reject yet really. I love how the guys by and large love this guy and the girls by and large hate him, that right there tells you something I think.

Some girls just won't be interested because they would already like to be emotionaly commited to another guy on here, some girls just aren't looking, some girls are just here to tease, some girls here are guys or something in between, some girls are looking but for someone older, younger, fater, shorter or what not, you don't know until you try.

The next thing as I see it is the more attractive a girl is the more male BS you have to wade through to get to the real her. Think of all the pricks who right her nasty e-mails because she has better fare to chose from. It isn't her fault she's attractive is it?

I don't think you can bash through those walls with sarcasm or aloof humour, you have to show a genuine tender interest in who she really is! But then what do I know, my luck with online dating is nothing to write home about, back to the bars with me i guess...

keep at it your not going to find her if you don't keep looking, she isn't going to jump into the boat without a little , so quit complaining and get er done boy!

peace amigo
 Sweety 4 U
Msg: 75
unresponsive women
Posted: 2/4/2006 7:37:44 PM
I am beginning to think the whole thing is a waste of tome - I am 32 years old and am not bad looking, have a great job, financially secure everything - but nobody responds to me either, they just read & delete me. I have about 20 profiles on the go and have gotten zilch - been doing this internet BS for over a year now and if ya ask me its a waste of time
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > unresponsive women