Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sddude
Msg: 54
When the girl wants to be JUST FRIENDSPage 2 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
most women are very complicated , they love misery , yes I am generalizing, that is the way I see it . Ihave 20 female friends , some I fell in love with , like women here my friends say < i am a very great guy and love is around the corner , that is a load of crap unless I play the bad guy card then things work for me but I cannot keep that facade very long .

unless they get beat up in life and are like 100 years old then they learn thier lesson and want a guy like the OP.

Grow some big nuts , do not give a crap about women , beleive in yourself , you come first , be selfish , women in general respond and love a selfish guy , they see the confidence , the confidence of a rooster , do nbot treat women above you , treat them a little beneath you , that attitude will get you places and will get you a long way , tooo bad I cannot keep thatfacade very long , I become a Wussy like you very quickly , that is the way i am , soft , loving and considerate , all the traits women see a so gay and very undesireable .
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 55
When the girl wants to be JUST FRIENDS
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:09:44 AM
SO SO SO!!! TRUE ^^^^^^^^I can write a book on this...This is why i gave up years ago..Best decision i made....Now i heer from women you can be to nice..WE LIVE IN A SAD WORLD!!!!!!
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:29:21 AM
I do not know...Why don't you ask some of the jerks that question^^^^^^^^Because there is no short of women for jerks(ABUSERS,DRUNKS,LOSERS)
 Hill_Valley_Hick
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:18:53 PM
excellent post friend. some people just like to blame others for their problems its the easy way out.
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:45:33 PM
What in the Hell are you talking about...If a women tells me she wants to be with me because of moral values...Then 30 days later she is with a EX-con...You are telling me she is the victim..I think you ought to rethink what you just siad...And Obvously you sure have not been with the women i been with...If you did you would have a different attitude....As far as hillbilly man you came in here to start a argument with me....I will not go there...Sorry you do not know me from ADAM...So what you have to say about my life has no merit.........If i respect a woman and treat her good as a human being..then she turns around and puts a knife in my heart...Sorry i will never accept responsibity for that...HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD THE WORD TRUST AND RESPECT????
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 59
Following
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:49:40 PM
What your friggin problem???I saw in one of my post you are trying to flame me...If you do not like my opinion on something..That is fine..But to sit ther and insult me after everthing i write...Then that is on you...If you keep it up.,I will tell moderators...Oh...By the way i am glad you know all about me and my life experiences in women...GOSH YOUR GOOD!!!!
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 60
Following
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:50:27 PM
What your friggin problem???I saw in one of my post you are trying to flame me...If you do not like my opinion on something..That is fine..But to sit ther and insult me after everthing i write...Then that is on you...If you keep it up.,I will tell moderators...Oh...By the way i am glad you know all about me and my life experiences in women...GOSH YOUR GOOD!!!!
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/4/2006 7:22:20 AM
Thank you MR.JAZE....Sorry for the misunderstanding....You know you really help me put some thought in it...And you are right...The lat post was intended for MR.HILLBILLY....I can honestly say i have been on this board for a while now and i have been trying to find answers,Yours make a hell of alot of sense....Thank you!!!
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:20:32 PM
I agree with that...But people need to say that upfront....If not somebody will get hurt in the long run^^^^^^^^^^^^
 HANDSOME RON
Msg: 67
If she feels "no body chemistry to you'" won't work
Posted: 1/11/2006 2:12:22 PM
You want two different things...Time to move on, really nothing to mourn about ..
Best of Luck!

Ron
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/11/2006 10:10:01 PM
For the poster putting the blame on him..That is really sad...Have you ever heard of leading somebody on..Well that is what in the hell she did...So lets get the facts straight...HE was the victim not her...If you want a 1 night stand..THEN SPILL THE BEANS...Do not play games...You see this is how people get hurt..Then again why should she care..It is not her feelings she is hurting...HE WAS THE VICTIM!!!!!...And who are you to say he is not or was in love with this girl...YOu do not have a friggin clue!!
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/15/2006 8:13:30 PM
I know where you are coming from MR.CUSACK...And i wish you luck...Personally in my case it took a toll on me to the point it has mess me up mentally..It has been 13 years and to this day it has took a toll on me...The 3 years we dealt with each other we talk on the phone about 2000 times...Many of those conversation were 7 hours long..Had sex with me...But she claimed she hardly knew me...But you know what is so ironic?I knew everything about her..I mean everthing...And do you know why?I listened to everything she had to say...But that does not matter to her....You see it is all agame to them..They could careless...But society tells me it is my fault..
 Hill_Valley_Hick
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2006 4:53:52 PM
"I hate women & men like that. You're describing a girl that is facing
lonliness and is insecure. She's single for a very good reason - try
selfish as one. Best way to handle it is to cut ties with her and
watch her persue you. Once that's established, let her
twist in the wind and you'll gain your confidence back and
then tell her to F off." lol. A bit harsh but certainly better than continueing to pursue her. I would only use this if the girl led me on or played games with me. If she told me upfront I would respect that and just never speak with her again but I wouldn't bad mouth her. If she played games though I would most certainly tell her off.
 Cute Windy
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/27/2006 3:07:56 PM
It truly amazes me how much precious time people waste on

wanting to be with someone, who isn't interested in them.

Get your ego in check, and find someone who is deserving of you.
 DrJJ1967
Msg: 76
Posted: 5/1/2006 12:04:15 PM
Wow, you ought to write a book.
 kitsguy4u
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:11:25 PM
Good to hear there was an update on this. You did the right thing by putting down your foot and letting her know its only going to be friends. Dont fall for her trying to get your attention.
I could see this coming back on the first page of this thread. She liked you because you are the nice guy that she can rely on. She gets all the emotional support and favors from you. Mean while, down the road is her bad boy. She gets the excitement of being with him and the challenge. The thing is she was acting towards him like you were acting towards her. You would drop everything to be there for her and she would do that for this guy. What sort of guy was she seeing? He lived with his ex-wife? So they had to meet on dirt roads for sex? Sounds like he was cheating on the wife. Seems pretty cheap to only have sex in a car. Couldnt they go to her place? couldnt he at least have the decency to get a cheap hotel? He just used her because she let him and really didnt respect herself. She had you to be there for the day to day emotional support. Basically she had 2 boyfriends. He got the sex and you got the rest of it.

Dont fall back into the same trap with her. Since she is single she will try to do everything she can to get you back as her number 2. She might go so far as telling you she wants you to be number one but as soon as the next bad boy walks by she will be going after him. She will then give you a story about how you two are better as friends and she will hope you will still be there for the support. I will bet that unless she finds a bf very soon she will use sex to get you back. She had you wrapped around her finger for over a year with just one night so she will use that to get you back. Just remember she wont be doing it because she loves you are likes you as a bf. She is doing it because she knows that it will renew her spell on you.
I had a similar experience in my early 20s. so I do understand. You can remain friends but you have to just keep it as a loose friendship. You will want to help her out at times but you have to just accept that she isnt your gf and its her bf that should be stepping up. Just remember when she does try to use her sex appeal on you it is an insult to you and not a compliment.

Stay strong! You deserve better and you will find it.
 Lo-la
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2006 9:07:57 PM
My advice, get out now and stop kidding yourself. My ex and I were constantly breaking up because he wanted to be just friends. Then we would get back together because he really liked the sex aspect. I finally had to end things for my own sanity and I am NOT still friends with him no matter how much he tries to call me. In my opinion it is just to hard to be in love with someone, see them all the time, and know that they probably don't (and won't ever) feel the same. Why torture yourself? And you have one thing that makes it even easier... distance.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
 Plutoniummix
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/5/2006 9:44:37 PM
Love is a wonderful thing.
Even though it doesn't work out, you know you two had something once.
Cherish that moment and remember it as you move on in life.
Forget the bad things... and just move on...
And as you find another girl... just don't tell her about this relationship...
Hope for the best and cheer up.
 agr8dude
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/11/2006 3:33:51 AM
I agree with earlier comments about being a wuss. Women, especially pretty ones, are used to men sucking up to them and doing and buying things for them. This kills attraction in the woman even though they may not realize it, and you get relegated to the "let's be friends" zone. The only way to change that is to change your wussiness and you may then find that woman is attracted to you and not the other guys. I found two excellent resources that have helped me tremendously. I used to be a big time wuss, because of 12 years of marriage and once I got divorced, I had to learn the hard way that maybe I was doing things that were turning off the natural attraction things in women. My two resources were (I think this is the web site, if not do a google search) doubleyourdating.com by David DeAngelo and the datingwizard.com by Michael W. Their basic point both of them make is that attraction is everything, not what you say or do for women, not what you buy them. It's whether they're attracted to you or not. They both make excellent points about how to attract women and how women have always been attracted to the bad boys. I'm not saying you have to be a player, you obviously have several very good traits that women would love if you just had the chance. But if they feel no attraction, you have no chance. I tell you from a reformed wuss point of view, it works. Now I have no problem finding and communicating with women and have even found that they call me as much as I call them. Good luck to everyone in this forum.
 agr8dude
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/12/2006 3:50:58 AM
Spidey, I agree 100% with you. I think you read the same resources I did about how to attract a woman. It's not about looks, it's not about what you buy her, it's not about what knid of car you drive, it's not about what you do for her, it's about whether or not she's attracted to you or not. And women feel attraction to a guy who is the "man", not a wuss. I had to learn the hard way and change my wussiness after my divorce, and now women chase me as much as I chase them. I am not a player, I'm just a normal guy having a good time. doubleyourdating.com by David DeAngelo and thedatingwizard.com by Michael W. literally changed my life, I recommend it to any of us love starved guys in this forum in similar circumstances. It can work for you too, you'll be satisfied.
 MeowDude
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/12/2006 10:33:30 PM
just be a friend and that's it...don't kiss her wound when her bfs hurt her...that's not your concern....when a gal says she wants to be your friend it means that she's screwing someone else...why waste your energy on a woman like that....treat her like one of your guy friends...whatever!!!
 Plutoniummix
Msg: 101
Posted: 5/19/2006 7:28:31 PM
Hi cusack,

Your life just tumbled because of her...
but you're still calling her...
Hmmm....
and yet she never calls you back... (you initialte all calls)
and then you go to her house and ask her to stay in your house...(she said no)
but you said she is like a leach when he dumps her....
Hmmm... something is wrong here....

I think you never really want her gone in your life...

you said you're a better man by telling her off...
yet you still call her...

Why don't you call other girls?
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >