Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 acosta99
Msg: 113
When the girl wants to be JUST FRIENDSPage 3 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Then that's the way it should be then.Why pursue something that is not there?
-What's wrong with people these days?
 kimmie1963
Msg: 116
When the girl wants to be JUST FRIENDS
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:03:55 AM
You are so very wrong, You have to be friends and get to know each other to mean any thing else, You can't just jump in to a relastionship before knowing each other attentions and being truefull. none is ugly its just guys like you that think that way. I have friends that are very pretty friends that married guys as they feel unatratived of them self. read my profile,, you night see what I mean, Looks dont matter its whats in the heart and when u truly get to know that person you really could fall in love with the person on the inside that makes people look good on the out side,
 kimmie1963
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:08:48 AM
Save your self until you know it's the right girl for you and the best way is to really truly get to know each other, some old fashions would say get married then the love makeing would come wish i had not made the mistike at a young ages and waited,, hang in there she will come and you to will really know it,
 kimmie1963
Msg: 118
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:10:19 AM
oops sorry about my spelling,, but im sure you understand what i'm saying u seen to be very smart,
 kimmie1963
Msg: 119
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:12:27 AM
You cant judge every one by a bad experience, you have good apples and bad.
 mr.classicchevy
Msg: 121
Posted: 5/31/2006 7:00:55 PM
I agree 100%^^^^^They claim they want a nice guy,But when the nice guy appears in their lives....Then they want to play the friend card until mr.Jerk (Ex-con,abuser,drug addict,no job/car/drivers license)comes along....Then she worship the ground he walks on.....And about you and your friendship...Forget that..It is all a joke to them...They could careless about your feelings...She is too busy changing Mr. Jerk(EX-con,abuser,drug addict,bum,no car/license)...She will drop you like a hot potatoe from the oven......Personally i gave up 10 years ago..Best decision i made in my life...Too many games/lies...If they would just come out and say they want a jerk to start with,Then it would save alot of time and agravation(SP)....Hell you have some men on the forums that think there is no woman ever look for a jerk....All i can say you must live in the land of OZ or on drugs.....I know better...Sorry seen it to many times not to know better...It is called drama...It is a requirment in women...Personally i careless...I got better things to do with my time....
 heavensong1952
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/6/2006 7:51:44 PM
You look like a young good looking guy and like this site says, there are plenty of fish.You've got looks to die for, so lots of women will be interested in you if you stop wasting your time on this one.Just play the field and don't get serious until you know she feels the same way. Don't start out so hot and heavy. Call her once a week and message her once a week at first. If there is something there with your new girlfriend(that you haven't met yet) you will know. don't be so easy. Take it slow and you will know if something is there before you get too emotionally involved. Do a girl a favor sometimes, do a girl a favor a lot of times if you enjoy helping people and want to be just friends, if you want just a friend to talk to, tell your problems to her, get advise, etc, if thats all you want from a person. But don't confuse romance with friendship. If she wants friendship and you want romance, it won't work. Leave that girl alone.
 heavensong1952
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/6/2006 7:51:50 PM
You look like a young good looking guy and like this site says, there are plenty of fish.You've got looks to die for, so lots of women will be interested in you if you stop wasting your time on this one.Just play the field and don't get serious until you know she feels the same way. Don't start out so hot and heavy. Call her once a week and message her once a week at first. If there is something there with your new girlfriend(that you haven't met yet) you will know. don't be so easy. Take it slow and you will know if something is there before you get too emotionally involved. Do a girl a favor sometimes, do a girl a favor a lot of times if you enjoy helping people and want to be just friends, if you want just a friend to talk to, tell your problems to her, get advise, etc, if thats all you want from a person. But don't confuse romance with friendship. If she wants friendship and you want romance, it won't work. Leave that girl alone.
 heavensong1952
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/6/2006 8:00:40 PM
Also, I have had your same experience7 years ago. The guy talks me in to having sex and then says he just wants to be friends. So although I played the fool, the other person also has a responsibility in this. Especially if he started the sexual encounter. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE JUST FRIENDS IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO TELL THE PERSON BEFORE THE SEX, NOT AFTER. If I was king of the world, that's what would happen. Hear that users, where ever you are! I'm not talking about you because you seem like a really nice guy, but I'm too old for you.
 agr8dude
Msg: 132
Posted: 6/18/2006 8:58:37 PM
The most important part of any relationship is whether there is attraction or not. If you know how to create attraction, you can have almost any woman you want. DO NOT ever ask a woman what she wants in a relationship, because they usually say one thing and yet respond to another. Don't do what a woman says, but watch what she does. Women are driven by feelings and if you know how to make a woman feel good, you can be very successful. I actually experienced a situation where a woman on another site left a doctor with a 6 figure income who offered to buy her a new house, to be with me. I had only a studio apartment and didn't even own a car. You caqn use this knowledge for good or bad. You can learn to be a player and continually break women's hearts (which some men do unfortunately) or you can use it to attract the one woman you really like and keep her for life if you want. Or you can just have fun enjoying the dating scene as long as you're clear about what you are looking for. I sometimes have the problem of not knowing how to turn off the attraction "mechanism". Women who I have no interest in keep coming on to me. It's a good problem to have considering all of the failures I used to have. Good luck to everyone in this thread.
 sereques
Msg: 133
Posted: 6/19/2006 4:26:31 PM
Hey boi i feel you, u are doing what i called assistant boifriend. u take care of the emotoins and someone else gets the afftection and sex, whao that hurts. the deal is u bail out, u are still in love with her cos u don't have anyone, go out there and find someone, but make sure u go whit open mind. and i bet there is a girl that want u to notice her but ur concentration is somewhere else, so pls clear ur mind and meet someone new. even if she comes back to u, say no to her and move one. don't be her friend anymore although u can say hi sometimes when she call. don't do anything for her anymore. do a total deleting of her files in ur brian
 skittels
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/4/2006 12:29:31 AM
im going through the same thing right now, and have been for 5 years now. it really hurts to think how much time ive waisted, i could have met the right girl by now and moved on, but i think what im the most afraid of is that if i let go ive lost. what j.a. prufrock said really hit home. i hope it seenks in for me and anyone going through this crap!!!!!
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 140
Posted: 7/4/2006 12:41:51 PM
I just went thru that mess with someone on here...she kept telling me she cared about me and that she loved me...then all of a sudden she sends me an e-mail saying she is unsure and just wants to be friends....bull****!.....Some people got some game to them...just keep it away from me
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2006 6:07:24 PM
I hope to help "my fellow Americans" out there who may be suffering from this problem.This is for guys only any girls reading this turn your little eyes away.#1.Great forum,necessary forum.Guys get into this All The Time.#2.Girls could care less about your achy-breaky heart.They get off on telling you to "grow up".Look at the posts they did on this blog,for chris-sake.(Told you to turn that head).#3.This kind of thing will really take a guy out.It will affect your job.It will make/give you an excuse to drink.It will make it harder for you to meet other women/leave a bad taste in your mouth for many,many years(10?)to come.It's going to at least affect your interactions and attitude towards women for 3yrs.CONCLUSION! A).The battle of the sexes is Real.Losses are Catostrophic.My solution:Dig in.Establish sexual dominance right off by going out and meeting a Lot of Women.Go for that old hag or fat pig "just as a friend".You can use her as a bargaining chip or fall back point later.Dont worry about breaking her heart she does'nt really have one,she was just out to use you , too.(check their stats,son,100 million married guys,100 million lost paychecks,ZERO HOT SEX).Fatties/Hags don't count,right.AFTER THAT B)Take the battle to Them.Always let any girl that your'e going out with that this ain't a free ride.If you want a sexual relationship with a girl let her know No Sex-No relationship.Be the Man.Be Honest.Don't fall for that "friends" first ploy(it came from the Devil)C)."The Devil walks about as a roaring Lion,seeking whom he may Devour". Always have some back-up.Find a chubby who gives great B.J.'s and Then and only Then,go after your cheerleader(s).Love ain't for the faint of heart.
 trevor23
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:14:51 PM
hi , dont worry i had the same thing happen to me , i saw this amazing girl she kept looking at me so i went and talked to her for a bit , that night then i left and gave her my number and email , that week she emailed me and asked me if she would to meet her again i said yeah sure , so again we talked for about 2 hours or so , then she wanted to go out on another date so i said yes . that week she never called or emailed me at all , then finaly on friday she sent me a email saying that she went back to her ex bf and there where going to work things out , but then she said if it dont work out with him she was going to defiently call me . i dont want to be rebound guy . i know how u feel
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >