Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ice of hearts
Msg: 67
Sneaky Pete Pulled Off the Condom...Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Lets clear this up first, yes I think he was wrong for doing it...

But lets see I can tell the differance in a condom or not! You knew he pulled it off It felt differnt......So either he had someone in the closet to take over or he took the thing off...

Secondly, I do not get why you women sleep with someone you do not know that well.

IF I am going to have sex with someone, I first want to know them and trust them, and make sure they do not have anything to pass on to me! Which I'd not want... Take time getting to know someone, if youa are that set up to have sex visit your local toy store, no worries of child birth or STD... A man will wait for sex, if you make it worth waiting for. IS a few months really long enough to trust someone? Lets see 4 weekends in a month no sex... you will prolly spend 1 maybe 2 days a week together if you infact work for a living so aprox 8 dates =64 hours to trust someone to give into a sexual desire? To think you can trust them with your life, I hear people all the time Say I need trust, well for me trust begins with knowing someone.

how could we forget her!!!

Loretta Bobbit

too funny she done this because he had an affair not because he pulled the condom off...
 vosche
Msg: 68
Sneaky Pete Pulled Off the Condom...
Posted: 10/10/2007 5:15:44 AM
heh..sounds like you went out with someone i met from this site that did the same thing. the difference is i didnt let him back inside...my momma didnt raise no fool.

when he says "i wont kum inside" my jaw hit the floor. did he think i was 12 years old and didnt know how sex works?????
 Cort1295
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/10/2007 5:28:05 AM

Hey, U never know about these things. Plenty of women stop taking birth control on men to try and get pregnant, but reverse the situation and we automatically assume he's a soon to be degenerate who just gets off on sneaking off the condom.

Either one is kind of ****ed up in my opinion... People shouldn't be deceiving their partners into believing some form of effective birth control is being used when it isn't in order to create a pregnancy. Who in their right mind would stay in a relationship like that after finding out?
 OutMind
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:39:01 AM
Didn't you noticed his ejaculation? What about a wet spot? Did you look at him? I mean this guy was an as$. But you can't put the complete blame on something that you could have controlled a little better.
 vosche
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:54:07 AM
i bow in supplication to the might Thorb...hey..wait..why are you posting here if its so old????????

i love hypocrites!
 ice of hearts
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/10/2007 8:09:18 AM

Didn't you three people above me read the date of this post .... and see that the first two people ... the OP and the goofy first replier are both no longer on PoF.....so.....

talking to either of them is a mute point.

find a more current forum thread please.

too funny my post was not just to the op, my post if you take notice is to some of the other posters.. and why are you reading it if you are not interrested? I read all post not one....make a new post maybe we will join you there, and maybe we wont, a forum starts from one person and reamins by many...
 Fallen Angels Eyes
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:34:59 PM
That is just wrong. It should really be considered a form of rape.. You require him to wrap it, he has to WRAP IT! Period! That is not only pregnancy at risk but could be your life! What a sleaze.. Someone should whoop him down! UHHG!
 Imperturbable
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/10/2007 11:30:22 PM

it was mandatory for me to have him use a condom for my protection in every way

I am in no way defending what "Pete" did, but I think it's interesting the way you have constructed your argument, here. If you're willing to pass the buck when it comes to birth control, how can you be angry that you got pregnant? Condoms are not 100% effective, and really should be used in conjunction with a form of female birth control (and there are many options out there, in case you've had bad experiences with one type of pill).

Again, "Pete" was being a**** That's all well and good. Most of us seem to agree there, but please take some personal responsibility before blaming others. A visit to the local free clinic, or Planned Parenthood, would have saved you a very large headache.

Like you said, it's for YOUR protection. In every aspect of life, you should take steps to protect yourself rather than trusting someone else to do it for you. That's just part of being a responsible adult.
 ifistoplookinwillhefindm
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/7/2012 7:19:51 AM
There are laws in New Zealand to protect sex workers from scum bags who do this. There should be laws here to protect women from these manipulative men. Its not just about pregnancy its about stds.
 KingofSnuggles
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:37:40 AM
regardless of what anyone thinks: Both people have blame for the near miss and am thankful for you that it didn't end in a way you didn't want (ie with a child).

Yes he is a douchebag for his actions and is another fine example of people in the world today - not just men.

Yes I think you were right for ending the relationship with a douchebag.

Yes you had a part in it beyond having pre-marital sex, since not getting preggers was a high priority and the use of condoms was as well, a simple reach down to feel would have stopped things right there.

In any situation like this where we still have control of our faculties and have the ability to be sure, any negative outcomes we may end up experiencing are in part, our fault as well as other parties involved.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:26:42 AM
Unique,--- It happened to me and I got pregnant. He put a hole in the condom! He refused to pay child support and had to chase him down my whole life through the court system. He quit every job he started, so I would have to start the paperwork all over again. This went on for years. He had me lose custody but not to him, to the system. He tried to prove that I was an unfit mother but only through accusations that the courts believed. It did not matter how much proof I had. I had a full time job and my own home and I lost my son. It was awful. Now since my son craves the affection of a man, he has turned to his alcoholic dad, even though he is still pushing our son away. It's been a hard life for both me and our son. Our son is angry now that his father refused to be part of his life. The courts demanded that I stay in town and still interact with the dad for visitation. I have bent over backwards but if the dad is unwilling to accept his own son for scheduled visitation, there was nothing I could do. The courts refused to take away visitation even though his dad did not exercise visitation.
You are fortunate that you had a miscarriage with this man who was unwilling to take responsibility for your child. Otherwise, you would have to make lifechanging decisions.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:32:24 AM
ifistop..

What about the female "non-sex workers"?
Are they protected by the same law?
(Msg 115)
 nikkisenko
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/7/2012 4:50:47 PM
I've had this happen twice. The first was my ex-husband. And, like another poster stated, it happened so fast, yes, I knew what he did. But, he was like twice my size. In that position, I absolutely could not stop him. Believe me, I tried. He was trying to get me pregnant and he was successful.

The second time, I felt the guy stop, and, for some reason, I just thought something was wrong. Before he could start again, I reached down and could tell he had removed the condom. I jumped out of the bed. So, that time, I was able stop it from happening.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:38:45 PM
some one wants you knocked up... XD
 Lionesse19
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:40:05 PM
It is not only pregnancy but STD'S . Surely you would know if a guy still had the condom on, after the act??
Men can be selfish that way and I have had it happen to me. I never saw the guy again. NO BALLOON NO PARTY
 Lionesse19
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:43:30 PM
LICORICECAT

why would a guy put a hole in a condom? He obviously didnt want a child or to take responsibility and
sex wouldnt feel better with the condom on, with just a hole in it?? Crazy behaviour. I could ask many more questions on this issue but we are only getting your side of it anyway.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/7/2012 6:21:25 PM
cut off his****too
 Ratsrule
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 6:24:45 PM
thats awful! not only was he risking your life through unprotected sex that you didn't consent to (he could have had an std and not known about it), but also even if the goal were pregnancy its YOUR body... pregnancy can be very dangerous for women with certain medical conditions... he was taking your life in his hands in so many ways. disgusting.
 oceanman1310
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:53:33 PM
The guy is criminal.Period.Too bad his mother didn't use birth control. He's still a candidate for it,retroactively.
Certain things just can't be condoned,or excused or justified. OP as a representative of the male half of our species I apologize.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/8/2012 5:58:44 PM
What a selfish self center egoistical a@@. IF he was willing to go without with YOU then believe he has done it many times before putting you at risk. People just dont believe it will happen to them. Wow
 mismiranda1990
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/9/2012 7:31:53 AM
then there was no sense using it in the first place. Ill turn around and cuff him in the face. FORSURE! Especially if it was the first time with him. Im pissed off just reading this.
 mismiranda1990
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/9/2012 7:34:15 AM
its not the pregnancy scare that id be worried about, theres a pill to take the next morning if absolutly necessary in your situation but id be worried about what he has. If he did it with you hes done it with everyone else. I could have****d him in the face, woww.
 want to travel
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Sneaky Pete Pulled Off the ...
Posted: 4/9/2012 11:22:56 AM
really, the guy would risk , child support,all kinds of stuff, like aids,
I am not saying it did not happen, but I do have my doubts
 southernebella
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/10/2012 9:25:18 AM
Sweet heart I'm sorry this happened to you but this is entirely your fault as a woman u know that u will always bear the responsibility of a child because it grows in your body so you should be extra extra cautious you knew and ignored the signs I agree with the commenter about you not being Married why were you sleeping with him or at least be in a very serious relationship Imagine what I'd you had the child please next time wear your own. Condom
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/10/2012 9:53:36 AM
IMO, the guy was an ass. But she questioned twice and never checked for herself? Seriously? I guess it's possible that she trusted the guy enough to second guess her own warning system, and take him at his word. Liars come in all forms, and some of them have c0cks.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >