Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 188
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Its a individual thing, Ive seen women that wears little to no make up and believe me they don't need it, they have a natural beauty about them.

Then there are the types that needs the make up, and some that cakes it on with a spatula and if you see them without it , you're like running over to the Catholic church begging Father Joe to give you his Holy Water, Cross and holy chalk so you can draw a circle around yourself at night and you tell the woman " hey this holy ground and you cannot enter this is a swamp donkey free zone.
 ekw1234
Msg: 189
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 8/31/2011 7:06:14 PM
Oh who cares, everyone will do whatever they feel like and some will like it and others won't. I personally don't care what guys say they like, I just do what I feel like at the time. If I feel confident then that is all there is to it.
 PamTx2011
Msg: 190
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 8/31/2011 7:51:49 PM
I like just basic lipstick with lipstick...Don't like thick makeup... Natural look is the way to go...(with light foundation, eye liner and lipstick)
 mlantz1980
Msg: 191
Posted: 9/7/2011 5:34:18 AM
I prefer a more natural look on a woman. Highlight your key areas if you must, but dont paint your face on. JMO
 Consigliori
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2011 2:53:22 PM
Pancakes. It's what's for breakfast.
 Bucketlist099
Msg: 193
Posted: 9/7/2011 7:10:22 PM
A little dab will do you. Really, the real natural thing is best. But, if you are self conscious about a blemish, fine cover it up. But, when I kiss a woman, I would really rather kiss her lips and not a layer of waxy goop. Real lips feel much better. A real face is also feels much nicer on your lips. Heavy makeup is a bygone era as far as I'm concerned and should stay that way.
 trueone_692000
Msg: 194
Posted: 9/7/2011 8:50:38 PM
LOVE THE ALL NATURAL THE BEST
 ShamelessScotian
Msg: 195
Posted: 9/11/2011 10:59:35 AM
Honestly,IMHO,if you have to plaster so much make-up on that the real you looks nothing like the 'made-up' you,then you have more to hide than a plain-jane face.
A little make-up can go a long way and a lot of make-up doesnt go very far.
We men can appreciate the effort you ladies take to make yourselves look good for us,but how about you ASK US instead of assuming we're gonna be disappointed if you don't go 'clown-shoes' for a date.
Simplicity can be the most fun and the most easy-going.
A woman who puts a little eye-liner,lil lipstick and some foundation on is a helluva lot more easy going than one who puts her make-up on with the 'Tammy Faye Baker Industrial Paint Sprayer' because we can see more of the real you and it isnt as unsettling or intimidating
 forumjunkie942
Msg: 196
Posted: 9/14/2011 2:55:57 PM
My take is pretty is better than ugly for dating.

A woman with the base building blocks of beauty will be beautiful in sweat pants or dressed up in an evening gown. A woman without the base building blocks to be beautiful will not be beautiful in sweat pants nor in an evening gown. The only difference is that second woman might be seen as more appealing in the evening gown if she's standing next to a woman of equal looks in sweat pants. But the odds of men looking at the second woman are probably pretty low to start.

My observation is women don't judge men just on looks alone. They also consider money and power and fame and money and money and money and career and money and well money. Did I say money? Yes, money. You can be ugly as a guy if you've got lots and lots of cold hard cash.

But women? Most men judge them on looks alone. And most women are either usually, to start, pretty or ugly to those men. There isn't a ton of variance to most men IMHO. I think the mass media and magazines and tv shows tell women that they can be more pretty, but I think it's BS to sell more makeup and commercial products.
 debeer
Msg: 197
Posted: 9/14/2011 11:44:20 PM
In some situations heavy makeup in contrast application is and can look right when you're trying to make a fashion statement to match the scene adding to the sexy look but in my opinion it cheapens the look too. When I think of heavy makup I think of skimpy outfits and night clubs. Sexy isn't better but yes makup done right can add sex appeal.
 debeer
Msg: 198
Posted: 9/14/2011 11:45:50 PM
Sorry missed the topic. Which is better in my opinoin. Natural.
 smokincigars
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2011 12:48:43 AM
This thread may have started several years ago, but it is an "evergreen" so I'll add my opinion. At any age the less makeup you wear, the better you look to me. And carefully choose whatever makeup you wear so it looks natural, unless you are at an event where a "high fashion" look is expected.
 kcladyz
Msg: 200
Posted: 9/17/2011 6:36:10 PM
In between. Too much makeup can look really bad
 ___James___
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 9:45:30 PM
I prefer all natural. Unless you are ugly, then PLEASE wear makeup! (j/k)
 cooldog65
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2011 7:47:17 AM
A little makeup is fine. No on the bright red lipstick, heavy eyeliner/eye shadow (80's had long passed!). No Nicki Minaj/Lady Gaga style. Too much makeup is when you have to apply it with a putty knife and remove it with a hammer and chisel!
 sifia
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 10:16:05 PM
I personally am attracted to woman who dont wear much make up at all. Why be fake?..be real, be natural, nothing more attractive than a woman who can be herself, without the need of being fake or putting on make up to make her self look better.

Just my opinion
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????