Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 99
Let me analyse your profilePage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Hey check out my profile now....
 djc02359
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Let me analyse your profile
Posted: 1/3/2006 3:35:06 AM
"I do not attack people unless first attacked."

Did I attack you Robert?? Cause I cetainly felt like I was being attacked when you did mine! I admit I asked for someone to review, but you may want to read some of Magz's reviews..they are all helpful w/o slamming the person.
 Lynsteph74
Msg: 119
tiedyedave..the rave
Posted: 1/8/2006 7:33:25 PM
Magz1-I read your profile a while back after seeing something you posted on another thread somewhere, and you seem to be very articulate, intelligent, and kind, not to mention well-traveled!! I had considered starting my own thread to ask for male opinions of my profile, but after seeing how nicely you offer constructive criticism to people, I figure maybe my ego can handle a review from you better than randomly asking for just anyone's input for now.
I know the lack of photos can be a negative, but as I am a single mother, and work in a sometimes fairly intrusive field, I am not willing to do that unless it is on a private basis. I think I addressed this particular aspect adequately up front-what do you think? Any other input is welcome, as well. Thank you in advance.
 Happy_thoughts
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:46:55 PM
I'm interested , how's mine?
 Lynsteph74
Msg: 126
lynsteph74
Posted: 1/9/2006 6:14:06 PM
OK, ok, I will find something to put up there in the photo slot, and you can check it in a few days, i will prolly incorporate some of your ideas.........thank you very much for your feedback!! (and, nope, no fishing, for me, at all, period, LOL, I will cook em, I will eat em, I CAN catch em, I CAN clean em, but you know what? the ones at the store are already CLEANED!!!!! and ya dont have to touch snakey nightcrawlers for them, either, LOL...its much better for me to read my book then reward my "hunter" with a big ole smooch, I think, LOL)
Again, many thanks!
 Lynsteph74
Msg: 128
lynsteph74
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:14:03 PM
Cute aint she????LOL, nope that is NOT me, but i certainly hope to age that....gracefully, LOL. I figured, it isnt going to look like I am chicken with her there, and nobody can say i am false advertising, huh? I cant post my own pic-due to work......have ahd 3 emails since putting her there, though, LOL...
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Hey Magx ...
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:14:32 PM
Magz,

Love your accent...and certainly would appreciate any ideas you have for improving my profile.

Thanks in advance!
 Doug0716
Msg: 135
Do me..
Posted: 1/11/2006 10:16:35 PM
Care to analyze mine?
 loocom20
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 4:05:57 PM
Hey! if your still checking this I'd like it if you took a look at mine! I'm checking yours right now, I'll let you know for sure!
 Doug0716
Msg: 139
loocom20 locomotive
Posted: 1/13/2006 12:31:10 PM
Ok, now that I have some more free time:

(Please keep in mind that my mind does not function the same as the average person... I have an odd perspective on lots of things... things that bother me dont' bother others... I also don't sugar coat things.)

Your interchanging between using the & sign and the word 'and' is really annoying. The sign is more for concantination such as "adventure & anticipation" but not as a replacement for the actual word in a normal sentance.

The spacing looks off, as if you copy/pasted it from another site and didn't bother to fix it (lines shift mid sentance even though there's more room on that line).

Your description of "friends" seems to more closely reflect that of a relationship... not a friendship. From what you say you want, it sounds like you want somebody to share your life with, and to spend your time with... possibly with a certain level of personal freedom.

Maybe it's just me, but your profile has a lot of complexity and twists to it... not really structured and just doesn't hold interest. I wouldn't have read past the first paragraph if I wasn't doing this review... and that's not really because of the "content" so much as the "context".
-Doug
 Bandito
Msg: 140
loocom20 locomotive
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:05:49 PM
just jumped into say hi magz1, superb job! You are a doll She saved my life and countless others...I would be still here sending out e-mails headlined NICE BOOBS!!! if not for magz1

ummm...okay...I still do but it works 1 in a million times so why stop?
 loocom20
Msg: 141
view profile
History
loocom20 locomotive
Posted: 1/13/2006 5:05:27 PM
I like your profile! I think its complete, and tells the tail of who you are pretty well...Remember, you dont want to leave it all on the table. Let people feel like there is alot more too you that your not telling them..it makes you more interesting. As for your pictures, I think you should have more pics of yourself however...the elephants are fine, keep them, but put a couple more of yourself on there. You look great, show people whats up!! lol. Let me know what you think of mine! Your turn!
 SunChyne
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2006 10:14:38 AM
Hi
Could you please review my profile...I thought maybe if I spoke of love then the " i just wanna screw u guys" would stop messaging.
I've change my profile a few times now and I still seem to get mesagges from ppl who lets just say are not what I am looking for. I don't have restirctions b/c I have married friends and things of that nature...

Thank you so much in advance.

Chyne
 SunChyne
Msg: 164
view profile
History
sunchyne--sunshine..
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:47:59 AM
Hey thanks for the advise...OMG u are so right about that pic I will def. have to fix that....BTW the reason I kept saying what this really means is I was just interpreting this personality profile thing that I did.
 Pinkdeville
Msg: 166
view profile
History
sunchyne--sunshine..
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:26:41 PM
Hey Magz,what do think of my profole?
 Droleci
Msg: 172
view profile
History
JustARomatic Notion Potion..
Posted: 2/3/2006 2:02:36 PM
[. I'd rather have 1-2 e-mails a month from women who are interested in who I am and have the courage to e-mail a prrofile with no pic than a a few e-mails a day from women only interested in my picture. ]

You get a few e-mails a day?!?!? I've been here a while, messaging a lot, and have yet to get any!!!
 Pinkdeville
Msg: 177
view profile
History
sunchyne--sunshine..
Posted: 2/11/2006 5:01:09 PM
Thanks Magz,welcome back.
 masterspirit
Msg: 191
view profile
History
medicaldiver
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:00:38 AM
You have some pretty good insights...please be gentle........
 masterspirit
Msg: 194
view profile
History
mastersprite!
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:21:57 AM
Master....sprite? Hmmmm.....Actually the chickenbone reference refers to the picture with my hand on my heart (supposed to show my sincerity and loyalty) one person told me it looked like I just passed a chickenbone sideways so I had to use it!!!! What is medicaldiver??
 Arsenia
Msg: 197
mastersprite!
Posted: 2/14/2006 2:07:36 PM
Hi do you mind reviewing my profile :)
Don't get too freaked out!!!!!!!!

Thank you :)

- Jamie
 Arsenia
Msg: 201
arsenia
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:04:12 AM
Magzzzzzzzzzz! lol your review cracked me up :P I know it was really difficult for me to talk about something like that *trust me it look a lot of confidence* but I thought it would be easier to say everything straight forward just so that I do not walk away or that the relationship becomes stressful if I do meet a decent guy in here!

I guess I said, "Now that we've got out of the way" by saying all that "weirdness" on the first section of my profile is because most people I am sure don't talk about something so personal and "different" and I guess I just wanted to get that out of the way and talk about the normal things like evryone usually do! gahhhh...I can't help and conform to "norms" sometimes..there you go another weakness of mine!

What I meant when i said, "No if you need to make sense of your world" is that there are too many nowadays who wants to make sense of everything thats going around them and I think it becomes really negative because we don't have the answers for everything! I don't have the answers for why I am...the way I am. it was driving me nuts and I needed to stop looking for answers! And when I stopped doing that, it just made a whole world of a difference! And hey...someone who is their own guru and finds them knowledge within themselves than depending on others for answers to their questions may be a good thing!!!

And no I don't really want an alien (well might be cool ...to meet someone from another planet) but I was just being sarcastic when I wrote that sentence :P hey!! come on, you are suppose to get the joke!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review again]

Jamie
 Arsenia
Msg: 204
arsenia
Posted: 2/21/2006 3:02:00 PM
mmmmmmmmmmuahh to you too! I hope that "jerk" that caused you trouble burns in hell with monkeys! wait! monkeys didn't do anything wrong. Well, anyway ...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >