Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 masterspirit
Msg: 191
view profile
History
medicaldiver Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
You have some pretty good insights...please be gentle........
 masterspirit
Msg: 194
view profile
History
mastersprite!
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:21:57 AM
Master....sprite? Hmmmm.....Actually the chickenbone reference refers to the picture with my hand on my heart (supposed to show my sincerity and loyalty) one person told me it looked like I just passed a chickenbone sideways so I had to use it!!!! What is medicaldiver??
 Arsenia
Msg: 197
mastersprite!
Posted: 2/14/2006 2:07:36 PM
Hi do you mind reviewing my profile :)
Don't get too freaked out!!!!!!!!

Thank you :)

- Jamie
 Arsenia
Msg: 201
arsenia
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:04:12 AM
Magzzzzzzzzzz! lol your review cracked me up :P I know it was really difficult for me to talk about something like that *trust me it look a lot of confidence* but I thought it would be easier to say everything straight forward just so that I do not walk away or that the relationship becomes stressful if I do meet a decent guy in here!

I guess I said, "Now that we've got out of the way" by saying all that "weirdness" on the first section of my profile is because most people I am sure don't talk about something so personal and "different" and I guess I just wanted to get that out of the way and talk about the normal things like evryone usually do! gahhhh...I can't help and conform to "norms" sometimes..there you go another weakness of mine!

What I meant when i said, "No if you need to make sense of your world" is that there are too many nowadays who wants to make sense of everything thats going around them and I think it becomes really negative because we don't have the answers for everything! I don't have the answers for why I am...the way I am. it was driving me nuts and I needed to stop looking for answers! And when I stopped doing that, it just made a whole world of a difference! And hey...someone who is their own guru and finds them knowledge within themselves than depending on others for answers to their questions may be a good thing!!!

And no I don't really want an alien (well might be cool ...to meet someone from another planet) but I was just being sarcastic when I wrote that sentence :P hey!! come on, you are suppose to get the joke!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review again]

Jamie
 Arsenia
Msg: 204
arsenia
Posted: 2/21/2006 3:02:00 PM
mmmmmmmmmmuahh to you too! I hope that "jerk" that caused you trouble burns in hell with monkeys! wait! monkeys didn't do anything wrong. Well, anyway ...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >