Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flyingv
Msg: 19
How do you get a cute girl to dump her bf?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
you should be ashamed of your self for even thinking that way, what the hell is wrong with you, ever heard of Karma......................

Lets flip the scrip for a sec, and say you finally get the CUTE girl, and some other guy is scheming to get her to dump you and it succeeds, how would that make you feel ?

Wake up kiddo.
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 20
view profile
History
How do you get a cute girl to dump her bf?
Posted: 2/25/2006 9:41:41 AM
I agree, getting between a man and a woman is wrong. Any man that does that isn't a man, in my books.
 mike2040
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:06:23 PM
mind if i give you a little honesty??

welcome to reality check 101

1. why the HELL do you want someone to dump their current b/f for you? i mean get real, only people with no spines and no self worth do crap like that? ever heard of karma? yeesh

2. it makes you sound rather pathetic & a loser. ( what? you cant find a single chick other than in the same town? dont like venturing huh?

3. yet again, KARMA IS A ****!!! go ahead, and then what ? whats gonna happend if you do succeed, you wont be happy/ not at all, especially knowing that if you can convince her to dump someone, whats to stop the next guy from doing the same to you?

4. fix the profile! ( im a really nice guy, im so nice, im so nice!) damnit, wheres spanky ham from drawn together?!! get some juevos.

good luck and god speed.

the following announcement was paid for by the new world order.

lol
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:58:13 PM
Just wait, that cute girl who dumps her BF for you...will dump you for something better in no time!
 lynney
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:02:58 PM
don't even go there.

you cannot get a strong chick/guy to dump the person they are dating simply because you want to be with him/her.

if the chick you are after is happy, THEN LEAVE HER BE. wait until she's single before you try anything.
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:40:27 PM
you don't want a girl you can get to dump your bf for you. Because what's to stop her from doing the same to you down the road?
 MacKevinized
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2006 6:49:22 PM
Why do you want a girl that dumps her bf? So you could ber her BF/
Get a girl that can be talked into dumping BFs and some one will talk her into dumping you

But if you are looking for a life full of enimies... you're on the right path.
 veni vedi vici
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:11:13 PM
why would you want that op?whats wrong?can't meet someone on your own?
 867love
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/29/2006 7:11:35 PM
wasn't this one of those topics i saw on ABC afterschool specials?
 66swoosh
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/17/2006 9:05:34 PM

Well, what you have to do is just hit on her once or twice and she is yours. I don't think you tried yet because you don't have her. Women drop guys all the time for nothing. They like to be needed and romanced and given allot of attention, and never mind what her guy needs. It is a proven fact 85% of women cheat and only 22% guys do.

This almost makes me ashamed to be Canadian Like "Carlydog".

These stats are not proven, and if you think they are, please post the source.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you've directed your energy to something positive such as the gym, and improving yourself. Kudo's to you.

As for Matt, I have to echo the rumblings of the crowd..... Why would you want to do this? There are so many reasons not to, first and foremost is how it would feel if you were on the receiving end of it? I'm not an overly spiritual or religious person, but does "do unto others as you would have done unto you" ring any bells?

You claim to be a nice guy, yet you wanna break up a happy couple, have a derogative NN on here, and claim to be looking for "intimate encounter".

The following poem is entitled "The Man in The Glass", and you could learn something from it.

When you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day,
Just go to a mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that man has to say.

For it isn't your father or mother or wife,
Who judgment upon you must pass;
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the one starring back from the glass.

He's the fellow to please, never mind all the rest.
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed the most dangerous, difficult test
If the man in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years.
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be the heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the man in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow 1895-1954

Good luck, I fear you'll need it
 Trying2FindU2
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/28/2006 6:49:17 PM
Man... That is not a good way to go. First of all, if she were to ever find out you were the one who broke them up, you're toast. Then where would you be? Second, listen to the others in the forum who state "Be friends first" I know you don't want to hear it, but the only way to truely have a meaningful relationship is to base it on trust and friendship. Without either, the relationship will fold up on itself over time. In the meantime, start looking for a girl who is unattached. They are out there, open your eyes and look. Don't concentrate so much on appearance, remember it is what is on the inside which makes a good friend. Also, appearances can be enhanced or may improve over time. My last relationship was based on friendship, and was the best I've ever experienced. Oh, and she looks better now than when we first met. Think about it...
 Bigger Guy
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2006 6:49:56 PM
You respect her and respect her choices and don't try to break up what she has chosen.
Find someone single!
 My-Left-Foot
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/19/2006 7:01:45 PM
This posting is in perfect keeping with the thought that Miss Right is Dating Mr Wrong......when in reality Miss Right is quite happy with Mr Right Now and the writer of this Post,has no Clues...

After being involved in this sort of debockle for several decades,my advise is to just go back to work and stay busy till your Miss Right comes looking for you......Yes there is a miss Right out looking for a guy like you and she is worth the wait...

Might I suggest that you wistle while you wait and if you must Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters are always at your beck and call...
 Wullis
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2006 4:19:25 PM
This is what I read into this

1) I am to lazy to try to find my own woman

2) I have no code of ethics, as I will take another mans most prized possesion ...."his love"
(Do you not believe in treating people how you want them to treat you???)

3) I haven't been laid yet, so there isn't enough blood in my brain to trigger the a$$hole shutoff switch
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/21/2006 4:30:40 PM
Sounds like you are only going for the "cute" in these women.
No, I won't give yu advice on how to be devious and sneaky,
because I don't believe in that!
 june7777
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2006 4:51:02 PM
Well if the guy is not treating her good then she will dump him in time, and if he is treating her good then you should be happy for them and move on to somebody else.....just be sure that when YOU are in a relationship with a cute girl, you treat her the best you can ,so she keeps you around and won't DUMP you for someone better............sounds like something to be learned here............................
 genuineman04
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/15/2007 9:40:28 AM
Don't bother going for unavailable women, you need to believe you're worth more than that
 69cobra
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2007 10:00:31 AM
Did you ever think that maybe your attitude has a lot to do with why you can't get the girl?? Grow up and maybe they will show some interest!!

canyunflyer
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2007 11:51:20 PM
You take guitar lessons so you don't learn bad habits which will impair your abilities later on. Its the same with Love. You need some lessons. You are allready learning bad habits. Its this kind of immature thinking that leads to dysfunction and suffering.
 Roamingsiris
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 12:32:49 PM
Awsome.

1) You do know the BF has every right in the book to put you in intensive care right? Even if you dont succed, just for trying you would deserve a shot in the mouth.

2) Shes already made her choice, and if your busy hunting down something that is already taken, and she LETS you do it, would you really want to be with her?

3) The important one. IF you do manage to succeed, in the back of your mind, at ALL times your always going to wonder when she's going to do it to you. And, she will.

Trust me.
 PickyProfessional
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:59:01 AM
easy: tell her you want to date her. if she likes you more than the bf, she'll date you rather than him. (the opposite is also true, but you'll cut to the truth either way.)
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >