Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whater39
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Loud partnersPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Too many years of having sex at my parents, even now that I live alone, I still tell them to be quite. There is no reason to start screaming and stuff. Grab a pillow or something. Screamers are a turn-off for me.
 deepkisr
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Loud partners
Posted: 11/16/2007 9:18:47 AM
Yes, but it did not annoy me. I actually had a wonderful girl who I miss once in awhile, she looked like a cross between Ally Sheedy and Candace Bergin. She was quite bright from Boston and very sweet. She would let out a scream for the last 30 -50 seconds that had two of my neigbors leaving notes on my door saying, hey at least warn us so we can turn our stereo on or bury our heads in a pillow. Hey I admire anyone with that freedom and especially women who can actually allow themselves that level of sensual/sexual pleasure.

Deepkisr
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >