Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vivienne3
Msg: 4
view profile
History
IS IT JUST ME OR DO U EVER WONDER .......Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Brail on drivethoughs...ahh life most unanswerable question

Ah, for pete's sake guys, give it up with this being an unanswerable question. The machine at the drive-thru ATM is the same one as inside the bank - duh. The banks want to continue making their huge profits so they are not going to buy different machines for inside and outside.

Why do people wrap garlands around a handrail then get upset when you "ruin" the garland by using the handrail to get up or down the flight of stairs! A handrail is not a decorative item, sorry Martha Stewart, but and aid for people to navigate the stairs.

A true unanswerable question is why do they only let the green banana (pickle) dance when there are so many other funky fruits and vegetables out there! Why can't the rutabaga be our dancing fiend?
 ICEWOLF3000
Msg: 6
IS IT JUST ME OR DO U EVER WONDER .......
Posted: 12/14/2005 6:38:05 AM
what was first, the egg or the chicken?
 snorkeler
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2005 7:17:45 AM
[what was first, the egg or the chicken? ]

oh oh I know this one!
hadda be the chicken or how would the egg hatch? and once hatched (ya know buy the perfectly even heat of the nearby lava flo or something) how would it eat don'tcha need the momma chicken to eh ...regergitate into it's mouth ...eeeww I have to go wash my hands now
 triplebp
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:43:18 PM
As for the ATM it is cheaper for the manufacturer to create only one type of ATM it's a cost factor thing.

But I want to know why they call them donuts and what's up with the hole are they trying to imitate a bagel?
 triplebp
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:53:35 PM
That's easy pnayplayr blind people like to feel around for things. It doesn't matter where you put it they just feel around for it.
 sammysalt1
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/1/2006 2:13:47 PM
When a guy is being a jerk you call him a**** He is being a****

But yet your not getting turned on by him, he isn't giving you want you want. So why relate him to that part. Is it because that part cause the problem that made him a****
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >