Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Whats an instant turn on for you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bigirish
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Whats an instant turn on for youPage 4 of 46    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Instant trurn on? Confidence..definately...instant turn off? Arrogance, with out a doubt.
 redhairedbeauty1
Msg: 77
Whats an instant turn on for you
Posted: 6/15/2006 9:02:52 PM
when im on a date, and we are sitting across from eachother having a drink and he is completly focused on me.

when im on a date, and he doesnt communicate well with the waiter/waitress. and if his shoes are dirty there will not be a second date.
 MsAphrodite
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/16/2006 1:22:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ As above, plus....

Long legs in denims, taut abs, toned arms, tousled hair, complete with cowboy hat and workboots...Hmmmmmmmm

That deep penetrating intense look that says 'I like what I see and I want it" NOW

That AWESOME muscled loin line (on both hips) that goes from the top of a man's hipbone all the way down to his groin... (Hold Me Back!)

Sensual passionate deepkissing, a wholesome scent, thick silky hair I can run my hands through as his tongue seeks mine...

Understated class mixed with 'manheat' virility, he knows it when he's got it... its called CONFIDENCE/MASCULINITY

Knows his way around a woman's body and is comfortable with it and LOVES IT, especially when he's hungry :)

A slight dominance in the bedroom, knows JUST WHEN to Take me fiercely from BEHIND and loves that Primality as much as I do

And oh yes... the groan of a man when he climaxes, does it for me every time. Love a man who moans!

Turnoff? Whiny whingeing mumma's boy's with soft pretty hands...uggh.
 marshw
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/16/2006 10:08:44 PM
Really cute feet give me wood!!!!! Really ugly feet send me packin'!
BTW, only I can determine what's cute.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/4/2006 6:24:26 AM
for me another turn oin is if a women wears something or does soemthing with her appearance that is different from what society considers "mainstream" I for example I will admit that when I if see a stocky or well built women on a beach wearing a tight one piece bathing suite and she has teh confidence to wear it tight and high to kind of make her rear stand out more, I can''''''''t help but get turned on my that, it''''''''s one thing for a smil or athletic woman to do that , but for someone who some people may say shoudl be more "conservative" with their looks, when THEY get the confidence to do that I just get turned on by that and I don''''''''t know if that is a weakness. Also if it''''''''s a women with short hair that is stocky like a weight lifter stocky, someone like that in a one piece swimm suit and a tight one were the thongs go high almost in a "weggie" look, and she has short hair....You gotta admit you don''''''''t really see that offen,I for one am so turned on by stuff like that because it shows to me that they are happy with who they are and have confidence and are wiling to be them and they are happy with it.

I guesse you can kind of compare it to a woman that likes a bald guy with a shaved head, or a guy with long hair or some other non-mainstream hair do....my understanding is that PART of the reason many of them like it is that it takes confidence to do that (especially the bald look) and I just think it''s awesome when people can do things like that , not caring how others thing of them , but just doing it because they are true to themselves. But all that would be good if they are good people themselves and have a great character and they are great people and are great inside, that is just a great turn on.
 Dany1180
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2006 8:30:37 PM
That look on your face in the first pic of your profile (OP). ;)

That kind of facial expression kills me (generally speaking, not just you). BIG turn on in my opinion.

When my partner does that face, I leap at her.
 bjm1990us
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/11/2006 10:26:05 PM
I'm for you....wanna join me on my bed???
 Charlietwoponies
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:14:09 AM
TURN ONS:
the sweet smell of her perfume in my nostrules as I lightly kiss the side of her neck
the shivers and quivers that I feel coming from her as I rub my hands across her baack as I continue to kiss the side of her face
and the feeling of her lightly hugging me back as my lips connect with hers

another is when I see her from a distance and I begin to wonder what she will look like when she gets closer

the thrill of the chase (IE) not knowing someone and seeing how she reacts to me

I would rather see a lady walking down the street in tight ass jeans and a bulky sweatshirt
than to see her in the nude or a bikini for it is the mind that is the ALURE it is the mind that gets both you are her JUICES FLOWING

TURN OFFS:

women tak about men that play games
but what turns me TOTALLY OFF is when a women starts the cat and mouse BS games like
1) well I am shy
2) well I might like to go out sometime
3) Maybe there is something between us
4) I would have to know a LOT MORE about you
5) well you can call me sometime and I will try to be there

ALL I ever want is a straight answer if you are not at all interested OK.. If you thinnk you might be but want to know more OK If I turn you OFF completely OK

BUT JUST TELL THE GUY THE TRUTH AND DO NOT USE WORDS LIKE
MAYBE
SOMETIMES
IF
I GUESS
I WILL THINK ABOUT IT
 Hubbyforaniteor2
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/1/2006 3:28:20 PM
My biggest turn on would be a woman pushing me up against the wall, dropping to her knees, unbuckling my belt, pulling out my**** sucking it dry, and then putting it back. I think I would be at full teepee when she hit her knees.
 Mrs.Bucket
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/1/2006 3:29:13 PM
a sexually agressive guy

Mrs.Bucket
 spurdrummer
Msg: 87
Posted: 9/1/2006 5:28:16 PM
For me, when a woman picks her hair from behind and exposes the back of her neck. Yep I'm weird.
The instant turn off...plucking nose hairs
 spurdrummer
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/1/2006 6:51:57 PM
After viewing your profile,,,,most definetly you!
 MsMicki
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:11:08 PM
a man's hands in my hair.....pulling my head slightly back.....looking me in the eye....then kissing me like I'm his favorite ice cream.....
 Loun
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/11/2006 5:26:47 AM
A couple of the biggest turn ons for me:
Tongue rings ( I think i have a tongue fetish)
The sounds she makes as im kissing her neck

A couple turn offs:
Girls that resemble toothpicks
Drama! lol
 ponygrlâ„¢
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/12/2006 10:59:48 PM
as crazy as it may sound i love the smell of a hard working man after working in the fields or barns........animals, no problem, i used to come home smelling like horses every day after working at my uncle's horse stable so i used to come home smelling real good, especially after cleaning up in the stalls and stepping in horse sh*t all of the time. i think that the smell of a hard working man is sexy. i would love to greet my guy after he's done working a long hot day and just take advantage of him from that point on.............
 your_mermaid
Msg: 93
Posted: 10/14/2006 7:49:49 PM
A man that looks you right in the eyes while talking to you ... absolutely the biggest turn on
 your_mermaid
Msg: 94
Well said
Posted: 10/14/2006 8:27:08 PM
- always horny for me ... careful what you wish for ...
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/10/2006 10:17:09 PM
For the woman I'm embacing to touch me lightly on the small of my back... never fails to arouse... soft urgent kisses do the trick also...
 MrPantySniffer
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/11/2006 1:45:25 PM
White cotton panties peeking out from a very short skirt. Instant wood!
 annyinlove
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/11/2006 4:37:40 PM
a pretty face and a good personality someone who is genuine,not full of s---.
and a good body doesen't hurt either.
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/25/2007 4:34:34 PM
Whats an instant turn on for you, This is something you hope your new love will do /say/etc......

An instant turn on for me is a girl who has sexy expressive eyes and knows how to talk with them. My eyes can say a lot and to be able to exchange a gaze with someone from across a room and have a conversation with just yours eyes can be a pretty intense feeling. As we all know our eyes are the window to our souls and for someone to be able to express themselves through eye contact is a definite turn on.
 funversation
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/25/2007 4:47:37 PM
Turn on: Black thigh-highs and a short skirt.

Add feeling her slip her thong into my sport coat pocket would send more over the edge (or I should say, sent me over the edge! :-) )

Turn off: Snapping gum!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Whats an instant turn on for you