Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mo-Mo
Msg: 27
The ultimate heartbreakPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
My heart goes out to you . There is no pain greater than losing a child.
I lost my son almost 5 years ago and my heart still hurts. Take this time to be good to yourself and let those people around you that care about you help. I found it very difficult to let others try to console me and wanted to withdraw from the world. In the end it was my friends and family that helped me through the tough times once i let them in.
Good luck in your recovery.. Big hugs to you .
My favorite asaying since i lost my son is "when you lose someone you love you gain an angel you know "

Take Care
Bren
 ashleymp
Msg: 29
The ultimate heartbreak
Posted: 11/11/2006 5:32:06 PM
I'm sorry. I don't have any kids, but I know that for parents who lose a child the pain is unbearable. My Grandmother died and I can't get over it. What feels so bad was that She was always there for me and I couldn't even be at her deathbed (being nearly 2000 miles apart). I wish I could rewind time and just tell her "i love you" at the moment she was dying. I cry over it, and I just miss her so badly....
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >