Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 61
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sexPage 2 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
LOL...this question really made me think. The typical response for me would be..if I loved them blah blah...but when I thought honestly..no...I don't think I would! YIKES. haha The shallow side of me.. Damn though, that's just too much to have to resign myself to miss out on...
 69aries
Msg: 62
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 3/10/2007 8:48:27 AM
i would open up the communication lines, and ask "why"?

it might be, as the last poster said, " just too much, to have to resign myself to miss out on..." but then again...???
 Vitiate
Msg: 68
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 3/11/2007 2:33:41 PM
Depends...

First of all I'd have to test to see if she's being real or playing a role...

"I don't give oral" and then after a while caves and gives oral could just be by design...

Makes you feel more special, see?...Like you're different from the rest...I'd play along for a little bit to see if she was telling the truth.

If she was, then I'd just get her reallllllllllllllllllllll drunk and see if that has any impact....if not, then the next time I'd get her real drunk again and put it in her butt...

The next day, I'd tell her how AMAZING her butt was then offer her a choice...we could do that instead (keep in mind her ass will be KILLING her) make sure to stress how happy it made you and how much sexier she is than anyone else in that department...or you could SETTLE for oral...the choice is hers.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/12/2007 2:42:51 AM
If a lady I was involved with did not want to give oral sex, I could not care less. I don't really care to recieve most of the time, so that aspect wopuld not be a big deal at all.

Now if she did not like to recieve, we might have some serious problems then because it is something I enjoy doing, and frankly I think I am quite good at it. Thankfully I have never had a problem though with partners who did not like to recieve.
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2007 6:46:00 AM
quote from johnglc: I think that there should be a box in your profile that says yes or no to oral sex,so we don't have waste our time and money on a person,if they don't go down. I'm F***kin' serious.

wow did that make me laugh.... I know your not on here anymore but I know where to find ya and will comment on that later..... to funny

No,for me it is part of my love making,I couldn't enjoy it without the foreplay and oral

how is the dry bread belgarion? tee hee
 Tigress
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/12/2007 7:30:09 PM
That would not be a problem for me either. I love kissing and touching and intercourse. There is a lot to enjoy without oral sex!
 ManitobaGrrl
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/13/2007 3:27:27 PM
No way, he's totally not a contender, that would be like dating someone who doesnt like sex at all
 _steve.69_
Msg: 119
 Myrna43
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2007 11:32:34 AM
Hell no. Must be something wrong with that one throw him back. Oh, what is this about an older woman being fishy. That is terrible. I am a delicious older woman and if you find one that tastes funny young or old somthing is not working right. Its called personal hygene.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 143
Posted: 3/17/2007 9:13:36 PM
I wouldn't because it is my favorite and if there was no return,then it would just end of being one-sided and selfish.
 dpd22
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/18/2007 12:35:24 PM
I like to receive oral sex, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. Oral sex is only a part of sex. Sex is only a part of a good relationship. I have been with women who like to give and not receive. I was also with a woman who didn't like to give.
 johnny prophet
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2007 12:04:48 PM

Why would I want to have a sexual relationship that is oneway? isn't that what hookers do?

No. Hookers get something from the sex. It just isn't usually an orgasm. They get PAID.
 txcudlman
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2007 12:16:06 PM
I personally dont HAVE to recieve but if they dont let me give them oral pleasure then it is an issue. I love to give and I get so much pleasure from doing that.
 BlahGrim
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2007 1:18:10 PM
Yes, it isn't as big of a deal as other more deviante sexual acts to me. Oddly..even those don't have the same level of necessity they once did. I think that I am geting old.
 whater39
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2007 10:42:55 AM
I would never have a long term partner that didn't give it.

I did once, but the girl is crazy besides that. She now does it, and actually likes giving it, Geez Imissed out. Yet she would accept oral, but still got a lil grossed out, but it felt too good to miss out.

She was grossed out caz that's where guys pee from. Also her married cousing said she didn't like the odour from the guy, I felt sad for that guy, no more BJ's ever ARGH.
 tom42149
Msg: 167
 miss_saigon
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2007 12:41:34 PM
Would you dump your partner right away and move on to the next if she said she didn't like it at first? Or would you wait until she gets comfortable with it? Just being curious.
 badbadjeff4u
Msg: 178
Posted: 5/30/2007 7:29:54 PM
i'd date a woman if she told me she wouldn't give oral sex to me!! i love to give a lady oral sex!!! besides , remember the golden rule? it's better to give than to receive!! haha.... yupppppp, that's me a giver!lol
 johnny prophet
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2007 12:01:19 PM

Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex?

Let's put it this way:

I would sooner date a woman who would not have INTERCOURSE with me than date a woman who didn't want to regularly, enthusiastically perform oral sex on me.

If she said she didn't want to RECIEVE oral sex, I'd be disappointed (because I like that, too) but I don't think it would be a deal breaker. (As long as she didn't have a bunch of other hangups.)
 diamond studd
Msg: 184
Posted: 6/3/2007 1:38:04 PM
My ex wife didn't like to give or recieve. Sex was also pretty much 2-3 positions. Its true when they say marital problems start in the bedroom. When things got boring, it was like a ripple effect everywhere else. If I started to date someone who said no to oral, I would proberly have flashbacks and run.
 Songworm
Msg: 188
Posted: 6/3/2007 5:59:47 PM
Wow!

I am sure learning a lot since I have come to the world of the web-and plenty of fish-Clinton sure did a number on everyone-Or should I say the media. I am a doomed person if any prospective date reads my posts. Okay, I had oral sex a short time ago and it didn't do anything for me before(giving). I don't know if it is because the guy was experienced and led me into a different position that I didn't know. I usually only go out with jewish guys but since then I am multi-cultural. I am a 58 year old with my hormones raging more than when I was in my 20's. I also love to write and I think that is superceding my worry of some prospective seeing this blog. Oh, well, you can't hide forever!
 Songworm
Msg: 189
Posted: 6/3/2007 6:13:29 PM
I am rolling with your comment-just wanted you to know
 Songworm
Msg: 190
Posted: 6/3/2007 6:19:57 PM
Oh, I don't think I was clear on my first post-I meant to say I loved it. I neve enjoyed it before. I can't think of anything else. It was a weird situation because the situation was just based on a sexual relationship. He did not even kiss, me or touch me, or satisfy me in the same way( I know that whole thing was sick) but I really am seeing things in a different perspective.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 192
Posted: 6/3/2007 6:50:22 PM
nope sorry but its the only way some of us get off. hehe.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >