Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 687
view profile
History
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sexPage 22 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)

I find it incredible that some people would consider oral sex a deal breaker in a serious relationship

Well then, try spending 10 years of marriage constantly desiring your partner to give you oral sex......and never recieving it.
You'll consider it a deal breaker after that!!
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 688
view profile
History
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 4/23/2010 8:23:34 PM
I wouldn't seriously date a woman who wasn't enthusiastic about giving and receiving pleasure, which almost always includes oral, but twice I've been involved with women who had a physical constraint against it. One had a jaw problem and although she really WANTED to give oral it usually caused real problems for her that took the joy out of it for both of us. The other just had a really tiny mouth, so her version was mostly hands combined with licking, which I guess qualifies as oral, but not the way most would envision it.

In both cases the enthusiasm was there. We just worked out what worked best for us with what we had to work with, and that was just fine.

Dave
 VicbiBell
Msg: 690
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 4/24/2010 11:26:55 AM
I married one, and regretted it ever since. Now would I date No, I have that. The main thing I want now is oral.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 692
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2010 1:24:10 PM
I think oral was invented for a guy to get a few minutes of peace and quite....then he discovered how good it felt, anyway...a great sexual variation that I couldn't live without for one reason or another.
 biltmore2
Msg: 693
Posted: 1/5/2012 1:17:46 PM
I have to agree with MsMicki.
I thought that I could but after too many years it became disappointing and later a bit of an obsession wondering what it would be like with a partner that enjoyed it. Cant go back there again.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 694
Posted: 1/5/2012 3:12:30 PM
I would still date a girl who says that.
and be OK with it.

and come to think of it....
I have dated two women previously who did claim that.
and both were fibbing.
:-D
but maybe it was just for me.
 brothatrain
Msg: 695
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2012 5:01:00 PM
For many it's about the challenge of getting someone to do things they wouln't want to do. I have been one to go in for that challenge but as time goes on i look at individuals that say that as limiting and if they stop at that point then the true challenge is continuing to find the person that want to achieve eroticism at its highest point.
 musical_turtle
Msg: 696
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:08:03 PM
Yes,I would date a guy who told me he wouldn't give me oral sex.
Maybe because I'm not into giving it either. So, since he doesn't want to give oral neither will I=D It works out perfectly! =)
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 697
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:25:37 PM
I've never been told they did not give oral sex, I've had to find out for myself - and when I did find out, I also discovered their idea of sex is the very boring in-out-in-out variety. Nothing interesting there, and it usually means they have very conservative ideas about a whole lot more of life. So, dating such men is short-lived.
 funromanceman
Msg: 698
Posted: 1/6/2012 12:36:41 PM
No as oral is one of life's greatest pleasure to give or receive. My first relationship she wouldn't and didn't want me. I ended up finding it and ended the relationship partly because of this issue.
 deerdog1
Msg: 700
Posted: 1/9/2012 12:48:21 PM
nope but I have been married to several who stopped giving oral sex ...
 christyis4real
Msg: 702
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:30:29 PM
Uhh...yeah. See.....there's this little thing called "love" that I think is a little more important than a lick here and there and everywhere. Oral is just one of those extra "perks" in a relationship. Definitely not a dealbreaker for me personally.
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 703
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:50:25 PM
Would be deal breaker for me. I figure if he cares enough about me he would want to give me that pleasure, just as I want to pleasure my man.
 zeusathena
Msg: 704
 zeusathena
Msg: 705
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:29:53 PM
Absolutely not ! Sexuality is very important element of all relationships. If you love your partner you will do any thing to please,them. Oral sex is very intimate act and in my view a key and necessary part of a healthy relationship. I wouldn't even consider it kinky. It's a must.
 sauder
Msg: 706
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:31:38 AM
I'm sorry... but I'm a Leo... It's all of everything or nothing.
After two years of a bad relationship and getting nothing for the troubles of life.
This is a deal breaker. My new rule: If you're not happy, time to move on.
 Youhavemale
Msg: 707
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:54:43 AM
The issue has less to do with the physical aspect to it and more to do with the psychological in my opinion. The reprocussion's of not giving oral sex is that you either A) find your parnter's genitals and by extension their body physically repugnant or B) you fail to see the need for self sacrific and the reciprocity associated with the act. Of course, it is to be noted that there are other ways to show your commitment, sacrifice and to exchange reciprocity however, in my opinion this singular act is a strong barometer.
 Roxy0606
Msg: 708
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:17:40 AM
No way in hell!

I give amazing head, love to do it a lot more than to receive. So if a man doesn't to give oral, I'm not going down on him, either. Therefore, as much as I enjoy doing it, I can't see myself in a relationship with someone like that.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 709
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2012 3:53:05 AM
As most people on this forum know, I do NOT ever engage in any type of oral contact.
YES, I would date a man who is NOT into any oral exchange or oral contact.
 ted61
Msg: 710
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:07:53 AM
I am surprised by the replys from women. Women constantly go on about how men are so obsessed with sex and how sex is only part of a healthy relationship. Then they say because a man won't lick her, thats a deal breaker? WTF?

I guess that means women TALK noble about how "love" is the main thing, but actually are as pleasure concerned as the men they criticize for the same issue.
 kmxplore51
Msg: 711
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:38:21 AM
If this post is asking if I have sex while brushing my teeth, then no, I have not tried that.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 712
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:35:41 AM
Well, since I don't live for my genitals, I wouldn't have a problem with that. But it would be a cold day in hell before HE'D get oral sex from me.
 RedWxFalls
Msg: 713
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:49:26 AM
It's a deal-breaker! I'm a guy that's going to be self-fish. I'm one that loves to give....so if they don't like to receive, its not going to work.
 onceagain57
Msg: 714
Posted: 1/10/2012 8:34:45 AM
Boy this one got pulled from way the hell back!....Ill leave it at this....depends!....
 tennisman2388
Msg: 715
Posted: 1/10/2012 9:23:08 AM
It would be a dealbreaker for me. Giving and receiving oral is a big part of my sexual satisfaction, and giving oral in particular is an important aspect of my.....er.......repetoire......grins. I really get a charge out of having my girl squirming and quivering through oral, and most women (not all) can't cum easily through just vaginal penatration. Some type of clitorial stimulation is a must.

Therefore, taking THAT off the table would make me feel like I was operating with one hand tied behind my back. Besides, IMHO, and maybe most importantly......flatly taking something so fundamental as oral off the table would tend to signify that the person is closed off sexually and not very open or creative. That wouldn't work for me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >