Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Shylent
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sexPage 5 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
I most certainly would.
I do not like getting oral sex so a woman who did not like to give it would be preferred over a woman who loved to give it.
After all you dont miss what you dont want to begin with.
Now if she, like me, did not like oral sex then i might have a problem because i do like to give it from time to time.
 sandra19
Msg: 360
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:04:44 PM
lets say i would go on a few dates just to be nice ..but on the long run ..nope ..unless he is ok with not reciving ..coz in my lil world its all about giving and reciving :)
 one step behind
Msg: 363
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 1/11/2008 4:02:17 PM
No Way in ....This would be a selfish person. So I would not even think twice about saying Bye Bye.....
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 365
Posted: 1/11/2008 5:06:33 PM
Sex without some oral action is not excitable at all. I won't date a woman that doesn't like to give some head.
 chocolate knight
Msg: 366
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 1:16:59 AM
ill put it this way, i dated a virgin for over a year. no form of anything. enough said lol. but in relationships where sex is present, i tend to be rather difficult to please for most women in that category, so i dont require it
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 7:24:17 AM
If a man is not into giving or receiving oral sex, that would be very good news for me, because I hate oral contact. It sucks.
 taogca
Msg: 370
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 7:38:14 AM
[If a man is not into giving or receiving oral sex, that would be very good news for me, because I hate oral contact. If a man is not into giving or receiving oral sex, that would be very good news for me, because I hate oral contact. It sucks. ]

VERY BAD PUN// it sucks
it also licks and carresses an is very pleasurable activity.

I think it can be more fun than intercourse

So to answer original question,,,,yes, no oral at all is a deal breaker since I really enjoy giving when a desireable partner is available to me.
 Mi Mi 5
Msg: 371
Posted: 1/12/2008 8:28:22 AM
Good for you! I listen to my friends and the latest thing seems to be that when men start having an affair one of the first thing they do is twirl their****in front of you, like a keystone cop, twirling his****like a baton in front of you. This is their offering. So girls it is easier to tell them you have jaw trouble ie TMJ, this way you can suck them when YOU want to.
Do you know why a bride, when walking down the isle, brides are smiling so widely? Because they know that when married, they do not have to give anymore blow jobs.

Listen, guys, ladies have enough to do just trying to get aroused and do not need to be distracted. sucking a****which does not arouse us most of the time. It is a distraction for women, to suck**** because as women we have enough trouble trying to have an orgasm.
Guys can get off so much easier then us, so leave us alone at first so we can get in the zone.
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 377
Posted: 1/12/2008 11:12:50 AM
Well to be honest it gets irrititating when I hear all over the place a guy HAS to have it but no way would he give it. I personally could take or leave it, receiving that is.

But someone who wants it without recriprocating is.... well, selfish.

And I have met two men in my lifetime who did not like receiving. It was definately a deal breaker. I couldn't handle it. For all the men who weren't comfortable giving, I weighed the overall pros and cons and went from there.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 11:41:27 AM
Sure

A person whom I would date would have to be a HELL of a lot more than just a sex toy. Plus once you get some experience you realize there are a LOT of ways to have sex/make love. Some men seem to think that good (or so-so) oral is what every lady wants, needs and don't progress much farther in their sexual repetoire.. which can get boring after a while.

It's sort of akin the the "formula" sex thing.. you know, after a while sex degrades to Kiss, Feel up, Oral, Intercourse. Sad, but true... and ultimately the death of a good sex life.
 Jason402
Msg: 380
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:33:59 PM
I would date a woman. I wouldn't date a amn either way
 cubbies4me34
Msg: 385
Posted: 1/16/2008 4:14:18 PM
In reality, I would find it hard to date someone that did not. Although, there are many out there that say they do not and it's only because they either never have or have never been in a situation where they have felt comfortable and happy with it. Tough call really.
 Surrealxistance
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 8:59:14 AM
i defenitely would not
i absolutely love performing it on my partners it sone of my favorite things to do . defenitely a turn on for me.
as far as receiving it goes i have never achieved climax ever from it but i defenitely like to have it done as foreplay.
i'm amazed at the number of women whough who like to have it done to them but their significant other doesnt do it, but they expect them too its totally unfair and i always counsel my women friends to stop doing it till its reciprocated lol
 Laniru
Msg: 389
Posted: 3/22/2008 11:39:33 AM
I would not go out with someone that did not like to give or recieve oral sex. I have had a few GF's that obviously didn't enjoy giving head but they still did it cause I would reciprocate. I wouldn't pressure but in a realionship it is give and take. Ladies I can tell you from exp. that there is no better feeling then getting head from a woman that enjoys it.
 catman40
Msg: 390
Posted: 3/22/2008 12:41:39 PM
My ex-girlfreind and I dated for 4 years . NO oral sex . not me . not her . sure , she jacked me off . BUT , never would swallow cum from me . let me cum on her . so , I would say Yes , I would date a woman WHO did not want oral sex .
 expat57
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2008 1:25:27 PM
It's not that oral sex is required by me, it's more that if we're compatible, it's going to be part of the menu. However, a man who would not let me pleasure him in that way would not be in my life long. I have wondered, when reading a man say he can't get there through oral stimulation, if I could change his opinion of that. I'd like to meet the man who'd be willing to explore enough to change mine in the same way.
 catman40
Msg: 395
Posted: 4/13/2008 4:00:55 AM
I with my ex-girlfreind who never gave me oral sex . no BJ's so yes . I would date a woman who would not give me oral sex .
 nd300
Msg: 397
Posted: 4/13/2008 8:10:43 AM
This whole thread dovetails nicely with my all time favorite joke,which a majority of everyone should,or might know.........
What's 69x2??
Dinner for four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 WokkaWokka
Msg: 405
 cookinwithstu
Msg: 406
Posted: 4/14/2008 5:07:54 PM
No.

I also would not date a woman who did not enjoy getting oral sex. (I sure dig totally being in control of a womans pleasure)

When I was younger, like some of the other commenters, I did take it as a challenge. Usually once I showed a girl that it can be fun getting oral sex they seemed more open to giving (YEA! for high school). But then there are those stingy girls I dated that were happy to take but would never reciprocate.

Now this does not mean that I want to date a girl that's constantly got her mouth in my pants but it is a comforting thought to not have that activity taken off the table totally.
 itechman63
Msg: 410
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2008 9:43:29 PM
As long as she receives it gladly I think her giving is negotiable.
 bigbabe72
Msg: 420
Posted: 4/21/2008 3:16:34 AM
Yes! As long as he has a sense of adventure and is willing to try other things.
 nameunknown
Msg: 421
Posted: 4/22/2008 12:29:40 AM
I think it's mostly a chicks' issue not to go down,cause my bubbies that I talk to,they are alll for goin' down to the 'Y". Let's hear others' thoughts on this.

I disagree. I know a few women that won't let their guys go down (I sure as hell ain't one of them) but I don't know one girl who isn't willing to please her man by going down.
 smiles0527
Msg: 422
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2008 12:16:56 AM
Couldn't sleep, started reading the forums and this one cracked me up!!!! As for me, I love for a man to pleasure me and this is one of the best ways....if he takes his time, has good technique and doesn't think that "quicker is always better." I too like to make sure my man is satisfied........in all ways. GUESS my answer has to be no!!! Like it all. Can't believe how shallow that sounds but ....we like what we like!!!
 man4u2xplor
Msg: 423
Posted: 4/28/2008 1:14:56 AM
NO, NO, No, and nO. Oh, and no. Add any exclamatory marks where you feel there is ambiguity.....(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >