Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ripley65
Msg: 478
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sexPage 7 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)

Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex

Nope!!!!!
 itsmekenny
Msg: 479
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:58:18 AM
sure would. because i don't like oral. don't give it. don't allow it being done. i just don't want anything to do with it. period. now i cam make for that in 3 ways. first, i love forplay, lots of forplay. also, i'm a tit man through and through. i can play with a girls tits for hours, and have done so. if a girls tits and/oir nipples are real sensitive, she can have several orgasms that way. then there is kissing on the side of a girls neck. some girls even like a man to gently kiss on her ear lobes, which i will do if she tells me she likes it. and my favorite form of forplay? erotic wrestling. wrestling her out of her bikini panties, or out of her bikini, we both strip each other during a wrestling match. and so on. but oral, no way. and no french kissing either. just makes me gag.

kenny
 TheyCallMeMrAwesome
Msg: 481
Posted: 9/27/2008 7:44:57 AM
Kenny, outside of the french kissing, i totally agree with ya. and I too make up for it, however, how that is done is a secret *looks around room*
 sir_eats_a_lott
Msg: 485
Posted: 9/27/2008 9:13:35 AM
yes, because I don't like to receive oral, only give it..

too many BAD 'experiences' with getting it, getting bitten, etc.
 phishkev
Msg: 490
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2008 2:37:28 PM
My vote-NO! Sorry all you oral haters!!
 newblue1970
Msg: 494
Posted: 9/27/2008 6:12:26 PM
Actually receive oral for me isnt that big a deal, it feels good but isnt the be-all-end-all. Giving oral is a must though.

However, I probably wouldnt date a woman like that because that would be indicative about her attitude on sex. If she didnt even enjoy that, then there's no way she'd be up for all the other little kinks and quirks that I like.
 honestspirit
Msg: 495
Posted: 9/27/2008 8:48:36 PM
Been there done that... I would have to say NO! My ex was just not into giving oral although I am and always have been orally fixiated so to speak. I guess that's why he's now an ex. I just don't understand why some people find that the body is disgusting or unclean. I love giving BJ's to my lover and giving him exquisite pleasure with my mouth and tongue. So if you find a partner that is talented and willing hang on to them.
 caractacus
Msg: 496
Posted: 9/27/2008 10:05:35 PM
No. Never. Deal Breaker.

I love both giving and receiving.
 sir_eats_a_lott
Msg: 497
Posted: 9/29/2008 8:44:00 AM
"Any boyfriend/girlfriend who refuses to perform oral sex should be returned to the lot for an immediate refund. Oral sex is standard issue for an SO in this day and age, and any partner who declines should be immediately returned for a full refund ASAP!

I've heard this quote from Savage before, but totally disagree with it. Anyone has a right to have likes and dislikes! Sex is no exception. I won't let society bully me into doing something I hate just to fit in. There are other fun things people can do besides oral sex.
"

yes, old Danny probably says that about giving/receivng anal, anl-oral, gay/bi, 3-somes, etc., etc. as well

who is HE to "dictate" what OTHER people should, or should not, do?
 Vannili
Msg: 498
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:43:10 AM
I am not dating a man for oral sex I am dating a man for commitment and love. A person who date someone for just oral sex is a shallow minded a polite term of sick mind person.
 neohiobiker13
Msg: 499
Posted: 9/29/2008 10:06:30 AM
So your answer is u don't give head?
 Vannili
Msg: 500
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 10:39:52 AM
reply to the above, my answer is no comment.
 sir_eats_a_lott
Msg: 505
Posted: 9/29/2008 11:53:28 AM
from Mr. Look: 'If you wonder am I gay? Nope, Actually the first time was so' bad It's been a turn off for life, So for it's worthless...!!"

I agree. and then when an ex told me :" I must trust her alot, becasue she could bite it off any time she decided to.."

sort of turned me off for life..VERY FEW women, IME, know how to give proper head, though most seem to "CLAIM" they are 'experts' at it.

usually just becasue no-one has told them :" Faak no, I don't want you going down on me!" ?
 lady.in.the.streets
Msg: 507
Posted: 9/29/2008 2:39:16 PM
HUGE deal breaker...
You want it but won't give it?
Um...no...go find someone else...greedy, selfish...
 bhhawks78
Msg: 508
Posted: 9/29/2008 3:15:01 PM
No, not because I NEED oral sex, but because I wouldn't want someone who is going to be boring and scared to try new things in bed.
 Xcellentfun
Msg: 515
Posted: 10/18/2008 3:52:03 PM
Not for long term, for sure. I'm definitely more of a giver, but it's got to be a 2-way street.
 babydollmisfit
Msg: 516
Posted: 10/18/2008 6:10:46 PM
Is everyone forgetting that there are more things out there more fun than oral sex? Some people are acting like its the end of the world. I say 'Yes'...I would, doesn't mean they don't have more trick up there sleeve. mabye they just don't like to do it. Im sure that there are thing we are all comfortable and uncomfortable doing, so why hold that against them, wait and see what else they have to offer, then make a desion.
 djsamdotbiz
Msg: 522
 Im_the1
Msg: 523
Posted: 12/30/2008 9:12:11 PM
I would date a man if they didnt give oral sex. It's just dating right? I love recieving oral sex so me and the guy would probably never get serious. Oh and as far as the guy well I dont give oral sex and my man is still with me to this day(4years). My man does not like oral sex(sounds crazy right), but he loves giving it to me. So thats why we're such a great match.
 MsMicki
Msg: 526
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2008 6:02:44 AM
AbsolutlyPositivelyWithOutADoubt.......NO!
 Akpene
Msg: 528
Posted: 12/31/2008 7:52:29 AM
I think if it's just a date then it really shouldn't matter. A relationship on the other hand, it should matter. I don't mind going without recieving but at the same time I wouldn't want to have to force a lady to do it, if she wants to do it she should do it on her own accord. I love giving oral and I think as much as intercourse helps, for the guys who refuse to do it, they're missing out on some good stuff. Enough said.lol
 Akpene
Msg: 529
Posted: 12/31/2008 7:54:39 AM
I also believe that if that date is really interested in you and has intentions of taking things further(feelings mutual of course)...that person will eventually try it out. Sometimes it just takes the right amount of coaxing and "no pressure" pursuation.
 kpooks
Msg: 530
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2008 7:57:39 AM
Me neither. Anyone who does not enjoy or get any pleasure out of giving and receiving oral sex is really missing out. Oral sex is the best. The toungue is way more dexterious than other body parts.
 compleat_man
Msg: 531
Posted: 12/31/2008 7:57:50 AM
yes, because I don't like it..I have experienced more negative feelings, pain, etc. from women who constantly say : "oh yeah I am so good at giving head, all my exes LOVED IT"..

then, when it gets tot that point, they proceed to bite, scuff with teeth, and/ or suck WAY TOO HARD..so it hurts rather than gives any pleasure.

If I met or developed a relationship with a woman who insisted that she MUST give oral, that would be a deal breaker..I like to give, but not to receive at all.

I have pushed away women who wanted to do that..told them "NO!" in no uncertain terms.

not sure if they "Really" wanted to do it, or just assumed that "all men love it" as so many women seem to think..they seemed to accept just being eaten & fvcked really good, good love-making, pretty fast..gave up on trying to give the BJ...LOL
 Realist74
Msg: 532
Posted: 12/31/2008 11:23:38 AM
I started dating a girl like that a while back......I put 150% in the sack...She loved the oral she got the other sex was good, but she said..."I dont do that".....Hmmmm....tried one time later to no avail.......She was on the next train to single town...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >