Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 602
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sexPage 9 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)

I would not only happily date a man who didn't give oral. . .chances are I would happily MARRY said man if we clicked in other aspects of life.
Dare to Dream.

If you find one, please make sure he has a brother age-appropriate for me.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 603
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:16:20 PM
My answer to the OP's question...

A resounding no. And I find out about this topic as quickly as possible.

Additionally, vast majority of the girls I've dated were not comfortable getting it, and/or didn't care.

My type is a giver, and derives pleasure from giving.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 605
Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:48:39 PM
This is one of those really personal things where there are TONS of different variations of preferences.
 privat33r
Msg: 608
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2009 10:09:36 PM
I like trashcanbarbie's argument- .. but hell --- some of us don't actually want a lot of that, or by the way,.. anal, fisting or getting tied up.. not against it but there's so much else.
For a guy though --- yeah have to love what babe's have going on -- if you're not desperate to taste what are you there for?
 sandy36
Msg: 610
Posted: 5/23/2009 10:28:43 PM
It feels good so why do i have to miss out for her hang-up?
 sailor-
Msg: 612
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2009 6:00:16 AM
AHHH ladys ,have we forgotten the old and true ,saying CANDY WILL ROT THEE TEETH BUT GOOD ORAL NEVER WILL!!!
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 613
Posted: 5/24/2009 8:48:41 AM
It feels good so why do i have to miss out for her hang-up?

Agreed. SHE has a hang up so I should give up some pleasure? Ladies, allow me to say it for the billionth time, sex does not equal love. Being a great person does not make up for lack of sex. So, stop claiming men aren't worth it for leaving a woman who doesn't give oral.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 615
Posted: 5/24/2009 8:56:31 AM
The problem with that thought is the following.
If my woman won't cook me steak, I can go out for steak.
If my woman won't let me watch sports at home, I can go to games.
If my woman refuses me oral, I can't (in good conscience) go out for oral, but I should be allowed to, since the first 2 examples are other "needs" I want met.
 newblue1970
Msg: 617
Posted: 5/25/2009 6:04:39 PM

It's about compatibility. If you are not sexually compatible then, why go out.

Exactly Kelly... I actually dont get off so much on receiving oral, but if I date a women that doesnt like doing it, our relationship isnt going to last. To me its more a matter of her outlook on sex. I want to a have sex life that goes way WAY beyond oral, and if she's disgusted by my penis in her mouth, oh boy are we NOT going to get along!
 MsMicki
Msg: 620
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2009 6:10:56 PM
Absofrickenlutley not.

and yes.......this will be discussed before we get to the bedroom.
I refuse to put time and energy into a relationship if we're not going to be sexually compatible.

I love giving it......and I love recieving it.....and I will not settle for not being able to enjoy either act.
 GQSunset
Msg: 621
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:13:10 PM
It's not wether they give oral sex it's wether they finish ! something that intimate and why they won't do it or finish says a lot about how selfish or how many hangups they have about their sexuality.
 cmdr_iceman
Msg: 624
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:47:30 AM
No, I wouldn’t seriously date or marry a woman who didn’t enjoy giving oral on a regular and consistent basis. To me, receiving oral is an important aspect of a healthy sex life, this would be a deal-breaker for me.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 633
 heterotic
Msg: 636
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:25:51 PM
No.

I wouldn't date someone if they said they didn't want to receive it either.
 _Paradoximus_Maximus
Msg: 637
Posted: 7/28/2009 6:14:10 PM
That's right up there with preferring Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke as show stoppers..... In my jaded cynical world-view that whole sex thing gets old very very quickly... really -- there should likely be laws against it once you get to a certain age.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 640
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:23:20 PM
Some men just don't go down...I don't know why, but they don't. But they damn well be ready to use hands, fingers or whatever. I happen to love giving and recieving, but have dated men who just did not like to give, only wanted to recieve. It's a bit lopsided, but I have dealt with it because other parts of sex were satisfying, and the rest of the relationship was well worth it.

But I sure as hell missed it.
Beth

I love the men who love giving. They have a special place in Heaven.
 jonjon87
Msg: 641
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:27:10 PM
ahahha imagine that. you meet someone and they say no sorry not into oral sex
ahhaha, no im not down with that. i like to get head and go when i want to.
so to the type of ignorant person. i met someone like that. they gave me head and it was the worst thing ever. stop talking about 2 weekes after that happened.
 kristen424
Msg: 645
Posted: 7/29/2009 2:28:16 PM
I had a guy once who expected me to go down on him, but he wouldn't return the favor. Nor would he even really touch me in my nether regions. He wanted to get off but would not even care about me. He was the worst sex of my life. He also came in like...3 minutes. So yea, that one didn't last.

I wouldn't expect a guy to do it all the time, nor would I do it all the time, but I would expect him to please me in other ways if he didn't. I have never had a guy who has been able to give me an orgasm through oral or otherwise (true story, only my vibe can do it), so it's not the end of the world, but it does feel damn nice.
 tbuddha
Msg: 646
Posted: 7/29/2009 2:33:47 PM
If a girl loves you, she'll do things to please you.

So no, I wouldn't date a girl who won't go down on me.
 roseyn
Msg: 650
Posted: 8/11/2009 12:39:50 PM
I wouldnt expect that to be a topic of conversation before we were really getting close. If they told me they did NOT give it, I would try to find out why. And if they want to learn, then I'd teach. But honestly I wouldn't wanna be with someone who wasn't into that
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 652
Posted: 8/11/2009 1:00:40 PM
Some people can't find someone to hold their hand while they walk in the park. I'm sure they would be ecstatic to find someone, regardless of whether they perform oral sex or not. Others have lots of opportunities and options in life, and feel they have room to be more picky. The rest fall in between, and vary in what they expect from a partner. What people would prefer, and what they would accept, are different things.
 lonelyman154
Msg: 653
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2009 3:11:38 PM
My "vote" is............NO...I'm a tipe guy...
 Ependa
Msg: 654
Posted: 8/11/2009 3:15:28 PM
ummm...hhmmmmmm..NO. For many reasons.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 656
Posted: 3/18/2010 10:04:22 AM
nope, same criteria for anal

and if I am in a mood .... menage trois. same/same
 wcis4u
Msg: 657
Posted: 3/18/2010 10:27:40 AM
A woman doesnt have to do anything she doesnt want to do.She should however keep in mind that I don't either
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >