Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > It's time: Brutally Honest Profile Reviews ... as promised      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kikilynn
Msg: 349
sirhcitnaPage 30 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)

Which way is upstream?

Sounds like an important question, if you're a sperm.
You obviously need to quit smoking and doing drugs.
The first thing I thought when I looked at your about me was, "Whoa! Too many emoticons!"
Does this sentence make sense: "Why is everyone going the wrong?"
The sentence following it doesn't even begin with a capital letter! What poor utilization of the english language and grammar!
In general, your profile is a difficult read, mostly because of all of the random moving things.
 kikilynn
Msg: 350
Tariff
Posted: 4/10/2007 8:43:22 PM
I don't know why you've written prefer not to say beside body type, it looks like you have a hotter body than I do, and I'm 24!
Your about me is okay. Its a bit choppy, but it works.
 kikilynn
Msg: 351
LooknC
Posted: 4/10/2007 8:47:34 PM
I like the headline. Its cute.
Please, quit smoking.
Always begin sentences with capitals.
Religeous is spelled religious.
Ever considered writting paragraphs? Just a thought. Then you can group like things together...
 kikilynn
Msg: 352
yddraiggoch
Posted: 4/11/2007 9:10:34 PM
Please tell me that you normally are a well kept young man, and that photos 2 and 3 were just a bad day when you were in dyer need of a good haircut. In this case, delete photos 2 and 3.
Please have a look at your interests and determine what is an interest and what is a trait. Traits don't belong here, interests belong here.
Please, no need to repeat any information which is stated in the general info section of the profile.
Otherwise, its okay. You've got some baggage that you've laid right out in there... remember that I always say, purge as much as you can and only move on with a thin breifcase!
 H2O and go
Msg: 353
view profile
History
It's time: Brutally Honest Profile Reviews by Kikilynn... as promised
Posted: 4/13/2007 10:06:20 PM
Was going to attempt some clever message here, but forget that, I want you to get to work on my profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > It's time: Brutally Honest Profile Reviews ... as promised