Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > It's time: Brutally Honest Profile Reviews ... as promised      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kikilynn
Msg: 201
Man Of AdventurePage 9 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
Here's the deal, the photo booth pictures aren't doing much for me no matter what you wear.
They look very homogenous and boring.
 kikilynn
Msg: 202
jimmy61
Posted: 1/13/2006 12:14:45 AM
Jimmy,
Your pictures are unique... but not fantastic. Given what you've got right now, I'd try making the scuba picture your main photo and see if you get more hits. You need some pictures of you which are clearer.
As far as health, you've gotta quit smoking and start walking/working out. You're only 44, you're going to need that body for a while yet, so start taking care of it.
Your about me is okay. Kind of dull to sit and read through, nothing I've never read before... over and over and over and over and over...
But, whatever works...
 kikilynn
Msg: 203
Harlee
Posted: 1/13/2006 12:21:04 AM
Harlee, I would like to welcome you to the Fugly list. If you don't know what Fugly means, I'll direct you to read the review of O-T-B somewhere back on the first page.
You smoke, and you say that you're average (which, in reality, probably means a few extra pounds)... so, again, as I said to jimmy 61, you need to quit smoking and start getting in shape. No woman I know wants to go out with some fat ass who smells like an ashtray.
(Unless of course you plan to date a fat ass who smells like an ashtray... maybe that's what you're into, I don't know.)
Don't list your profession as "Jack of some trades Master of all". That's not even how the saying goes, so it makes you seem silly.
Your about me is very simple, and unoriginal, and I don't expect that you're getting a whole lot of dates out of it. So keep that in mind when you rewrite it.
 arri
Msg: 204
It's time: Brutally Honest Profile Reviews by Kikilynn... as promised
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:51:01 PM
go for it Kiki babe .. and remember .. you seen the pictures by email ...
 kikilynn
Msg: 205
Lamp light
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:08:20 PM
Your headline is boring.
Your picture - holy hell! What's that crap on your head and face? It might look okay if it were groomed... maybe... (probably not)
Don't use prefer not to say, and here's why.
You prefer not to say your body type, which I assume means you're a fat f*ck with a tiny dink.
You prefer not to say whether or not you have children, whice obviously means that you do. Cause if you didn't, you'd be damn proud, and you'd just tell us you didn't. So you'd might as well go ahead and f*ck yourself by saying yes, because at least this way you're being honest with me.
Your entire about me sounds weird and its poorly written. Delete it and try again.
 kikilynn
Msg: 206
j-rush
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:16:59 PM
Your headline:

I LIKE GIRLS....

My headline:
I LIKE GIRLS....
Can you see how unoriginal that is? Everyone loves f*cking girls! Most girls these days love girls, you love girls, everyother man on this planet loves girls, I love girls... Come on!
Your pictures... not great.

I am a 28 year old filmmaker [/quote
I know this, I read the general info. No need to repeat yourself.
Otherwise your about me is pretty.... short.
 Lamp_light
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Lamp light
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:20:40 PM
Wow I did not even realize I had prefer not to say on the profile. but I should add some corrections, to it.
The rest I cna't agree with, I have had too much responses in 4 days to agree. thxs anyways.
 kikilynn
Msg: 208
yuletide
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:27:24 PM
Your pictures are bad. Too fuzzy.
IT would sound "smarter" if you wrote it out.
Your about me is boring.
 kikilynn
Msg: 209
AddictedToChaos
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:44:51 PM

Looking for a woman.

You too huh? Join the club. And in the meantime, get a new headline.
Then, get new pictures, and consider not wearing female clothing in them.
Get a job.
Your attempts at being funny in your first paragraph aren't funny.
 kikilynn
Msg: 210
Monkeybrain
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:45:43 PM
If you don't care, then neither do I.
Next!
 kikilynn
Msg: 211
-BraZen-
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:55:11 PM
Come on now... you know I can't critisize the regulars...
I just have one thing to say, honeybun...

'nice tits'!!!!!!
 kikilynn
Msg: 212
arri
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:04:05 PM
Arri... so long as there's no picture on your profile, you're still on the Fugly list.

Otherwise, this thread is limited to one free review per person. All subsequent reviews will cost ya 50 bucks. Feel free to send your credit information to my inbox, then we'll talk.
 kikilynn
Msg: 213
mr.kev
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:14:41 PM
Your profile is actually okay. You've got everything all laid out.
You just need better pictures.
 kikilynn
Msg: 214
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:29:40 PM
Your first picture is okay, the other 3 are useless... possibly even detrimental.
Your about me sounds alright.
 kikilynn
Msg: 215
kidr69
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:33:16 PM

is there anyone out there for me?

Do you want the long answer or the short answer?
Short answer - no.
Long answer -
You have an ugly chest, so that picture really needs to go.
You have grammar issues.
You have low standards as far as nice restaurants... even a "step up" from McDicks isn't a nice restaurant...
 kikilynn
Msg: 216
Exotic bouquet
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:36:27 PM
Your profile is okay.
Some wording issues here and there, but otherwise fine.
You seem like a wild & crazy lady.
 kikilynn
Msg: 217
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:39:54 PM
My initial thought was Oh God! This boy needs a make over!
Your headline sucks, and you look like an internet stalker/pedophile. Not good.
And I'm not even going to read your About me... It looks way too long... and to be honest, because of your picture, I never would have read it anyway...
So, take home message:
Clean your self up and take a new picture.
 kikilynn
Msg: 218
Welcome to the Fugly List
Posted: 1/14/2006 7:22:57 PM
O-T-B
arri
100percentgeek
jestanuff
countrygal45
Olddog
bustingout
lovelickin
TheRealMan4ya
jazzforu
md99
Harlee

I think I've done enough reviewing for the time being... I'm getting bored.
 mauric
Msg: 219
Posted: 1/14/2006 10:34:25 PM
What's up "K"...need a brutal review...what the hell am I doing wrong....
 kikilynn
Msg: 220
mythquester
Posted: 1/15/2006 4:59:59 PM
I think your headline is different, but still all wrong.
Here's a tip for chosing a new headline... think of a song lyric, movie quote, any quote, title of some sort, anything mainstream that people will recognize which "captures you" and use that as your headline.
You smoke often. So there's a problem right there. Zyban, Nicoderm, the gum, cold turkey... do anything, just f*cking quit smoking. You smell like a dirty piece of shit and that's just not going to fly on a first date.
You say that you're a manager/executive... you dress like a f**king bum. I'd love to know what exactly you're a manager/executive of... a trucking company?
Your about me demostrates far too much baggage right off the top. I guess I haven't discussed baggage in a few pages, so let me go over the rules.
Women do not want to see you hauling a giant suit case with a carry on of baggage into a relationship. When you end a relationship, you have to purge all of the bullshit, and bring nothing more than a thin breif case of "lessons learned" along with you.
You sound like a f**king winner. Good luck getting a date on here. You might have to settle for someone who has even more psych issues than yourself.

Oh, and one more thing, don't even think about critisizing anyone's profile before you perfect your own, especially not in my thread space.
 kikilynn
Msg: 221
crazybad33
Posted: 1/15/2006 5:56:31 PM
I can't believe you're making me do this...

Your headline has not *umph*.
The picture of you and the horse isn't doing much for me.
You lack of grammar and non-capitalization of the personal pronoun 'I' is appauling.
The "add on" thing... meh... just write a nice flowing profile.

Please don't hate me... I need someone to keep me company when I work nights!
 kikilynn
Msg: 222
mauric
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:01:57 PM
Do you think it might have something to do with the thing you're wearing in your profile picture???
You look like a f*cking idiot! Gross! That thong thingy should be illegal. Gross! Did I mention, gross?!
So the only pictures that you have on your profile are the gross thong picture and an inanimate object... a car. Lovely. No wonder you're having difficulty attracting readers. You might do better as a fugly...
Your about me tells me nothing about you or what you're looking for. This is definitely a signature "what not to do" profile. Stunning work!
 kikilynn
Msg: 223
nomad1k
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:06:07 PM
Though I'm not crazy about the "special effects" on some of your pictures, I do love your profile.
Thanks for your continued support!

Feel free to start your own discussion thread to support all of my fans... ha ha ha... you can all talk about me... I'll stop in now and then...
Okay, ya, don't.
(See what happens when my head starts getting over-inflated?)
 kikilynn
Msg: 224
budweisercowboy2003
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:17:03 PM
Ooooooooooooooooo baby, you're a sexy beast!!! Rrrrrrrrrr.
(Sarcasm alert)
That picture is awful. Its going to take you down.
TRY NOT TO WRITE IN CAPITALS. ITS REALLY QUITE OFFENSIVE TO TRY AND READ. Use italics, bold or underline instead.
Your about me should not start with what you're looking for, it should be a captivating read About You. Get it?
Also, I'd say you have pretty high hopes in the woman department, given your own appearence. Good luck with that.
 kikilynn
Msg: 225
The queen of spelling gets slammed!
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:25:05 PM
Oh, geez, of course I did that on purpose!
;)
Crazybad and I are co-Guelphite buddies, I didn't want to make him look bad... ha ha!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > It's time: Brutally Honest Profile Reviews ... as promised