Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laughingatliberals
Msg: 115
do many women think about swinging??Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Hi Cap'n, I appreciate your comment, the thing I objected to when I posted was the name-calling inference by the poster in question. eg: 'we have a name for women like that'

I understand, I was showing how you can disagree with something and also retain your dignity.
Demeaning a person for any reason is just....well it shows more about the one posting than the one that is being posted about.
 smilesgoalongway
Msg: 120
do many women think about swinging??
Posted: 8/8/2012 2:48:06 PM
I've read alot of yes's but where are the NO's? Count me out!! I sure wouldn't want to give oral to a woman and I sure wouldn't want my man to give oral to a man cause that sounds gay/lesbian! Doesn't anyone have any morals anymore? If I find a man and he's that kinky then I don't want him!! I have enough confidence in myself that another woman/man is not needed!
 NewLifeOfFun
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2012 7:52:52 AM
My Ex and I were in the swinging "life style" (LS) for a number of years. It was very fun and we made great friends who I'm still close with even though I'm now single. No the swinging did not end my marriage. I'd like to find a sexy woman who is open minded enough to consider it.
 hotmerlot
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:08:01 PM
No, the idea is a huge turnoff for me.
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/16/2013 10:30:35 AM
"Swinging" is a oftentimes a subtle female power play for the FemDommes types who ultimately want only a cuckold.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >