Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mj824
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Girls Night OutPage 5 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
I never go to nightclubs if I'm in a commited relationship. I would also expect the same from the person I'm seeing. As for getting together with the girls and doing other things such as seeing movies or going out to dinner that's something else. Us females still need our time just to "be girls".
 Ron9
Msg: 269
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 9:23:05 AM
Well I guess there is actually a new question that needs to be ask of a potential match.

"Do you feel the need to go to some sleezy ass bar - get chit faced and not come home sometimes?"

(go back and read the OP)

How in the world can anyone call anyone a control freak for not liking their SO going to bars - getting drunk and not coming home?

Thank you mj824 - it is nice to see yet another young lady that values her SO’s feelings.
 evrybdy
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 11:51:05 AM
I wish I could have a girls night out sometimes! I, still at 34, have no girlfriends and can't seem to get any. I even put ads out for it, and get nothing. I have one galpal, and she's gay, so we go to the gay clubs she likes when I do go out dancing. (And I don't drink at all, so for me, it's purely cause I love to dance) It's great though, cause it is pretty much not a meat market. When I go dancing in straight clubs, I am always with a guy I am into at the time. My thing is I don't need to be away from my partner if I really like them. I just leave it open. I always invite all my friends (SO included) to whatever group thing I am doing. But downside is I have a lot of guyfriends. And that can bother some guys, but since I always make everything open and say come if you want, or have nothing to do, and since I dont' drink, guys tend to not feel as worried with me. I don't see the need to bar anyone, cause I know what it feels to be left out. And, to the best of my ability, I always give the other person space to do whatever activities they want, provided they still pay me a teeny bit of attention and don't disappear for like a whole weekend not saying anything! LOL My life is so different than the norm, that even reading this thread is eye-opening. Do I maybe need a "girls night out"? I wonder what it's like to talk to a bunch of gals for a change.

Thanks for educating me!
M
 Smjle
Msg: 279
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 3:25:04 PM
Perhaps several disappointments and I’ve been dumped, but I haven't been hurt and certainly not in that way since it’s not something you are likely to discover. However, I have read the articles that explain the natural selection reasons. If over time, it helps improve the human race for women to select superior genes when they are ovulating, I cannot say it is an undesirable thing unless it happens to me.

Since modern society is so recent, women react just like they evolved during primitive times. The benefits of selecting better genes would be achieved only if women excelled at deception and sneaky sex. Therefore, they are going to act, deny, and say whatever is necessary to prevent their mates from becoming suspicious. I think most women are being truthful when they claim they would never cheat. Of course they are ruled more by their emotions and subconscious so about half, more or less, of women do cheat.

Normally, I understand the dances for a local single parents group are for member only. However, I was invited to their open dance. Most of the members were too old for me but I met this young pretty wife that was invited by another lady. Her husband was not there. I joined their table and we talked and danced a lot. Nothing happened that night, but I got her name and number and so several night later… Giving the timing and opportunity, very nice and mostly faithful wives and girlfriends are not difficult if they think they are doing well and if their partner will never know.

Since it is natural to prefer superior children, you are doing a man and society a favor if you have better genes, if he never knows, and if it is you rather than he that impregnates his wife.
 semper_vera
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 6:52:02 PM
Girls' Night Out is the girls going out at night. What they do, be it dinner, movies, bars, etc. is irrelevant - just like it's irrelevant what men do on Boys' Night Out. It's a chance to socialize with your friends.

Now I see it is - “if you don’t like it - you can lump it you controlling azzhole”
Is this total lack of consideration only in the younger people or does it go thru all the age groups?

This isn't lack of consideration - it's expecting the same amount of consideration you give. I have no problem with my SO going out with the boys. I expect the same in return. As I said before, though, that's assuming it's done in moderation.

Am I the only one who wonders WHY the couple can't go out to the bars TOGETHER?? Why CAN'T you go together??? I just don't get it.

The issue is not that you can't go together - nobody said that - the issue is why should you have to go together? Why must you be joined at the hip all the time? Why can't you trust your partner out of your sight?

The reason they are defending their independence to go to bars is because, in the back of their mind, they are thinking about getting laid.

Oh, please. I have never gone to the bar because I'm thinking about getting laid. Never. And I'm not about to start doing so when I'm in a relationship! I go to a bar to have drinks with friends, listen to a live band, play pool, etc.

I understand how it is; you hate it when men know better and because it makes what you say so unbelievable when men see real you behind your veil and pretty exterior. However, throwing a hissy fit and calling us names is not going to change the facts nor will we us be fooled by your antics.

??? Okay, I know this was in response to somebody else's post, but still - give me a break. You have no idea what goes through my mind. I'm fairly blunt and straight-forward; I don't hide behind a 'veil and pretty exterior'. I don't throw hissy fits. But I also don't think that a relationship is about dictating behaviour to your SO.

Thank you mj824 - it is nice to see yet another young lady that values her SO’s feelings.

Hey, I'm considerate of feelings, but I'm looking at this a little bit differently: the guy I'm with should know that he's the only one I want to be with and that I will not be cheating on him because I have no interest in doing so. If he has a problem with me going out with the girls, then either (1)he doesn't feel secure because I haven't done enough to show him how much he means to me and that's something I have to correct, or (2) he's a control freak and that's something that either he has to correct or I leave - been in abusive relationships and I'm not going down that path again.

I never date women that frequent nightclubs on a WEEKLY basis. I can perhaps not have a problem with it, like being...1 time every few months.

That's not unreasonable. Who said this was a weekly thing?? Even I would say that going drinking with the girls every weekend is overdoing it.

Its when it becomes a HABIT that it is a problem. My point was that if you have a serious relationship and your going to the bars till 2 am getting drunk on a regular basis, then it becomes a problem.

Again, a reasonable position I can agree with.

"Girls night out" is a cover-up... girls with boyfriends use, when they have lost interest in you and want to see if there are any other boys out there. Give her your own medicine, tell her your having "boys night out" all next weekend.

Oh, please - if girls want to find out what's out there, they sure don't need a girls' night out to do that. That's not what girls' night out is about. And there's nothing wrong with boys' night out either. Nor is there anything wrong with the boys taking off to Vegas for the weekend - or the girls doing the same.

I feel sorry for all of those people who have obviously never experienced what it's like to be in a loving, trusting relationship. They're missing out.

sv
 bucsgirl
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 6:58:51 PM
"I feel sorry for all of those people who have obviously never experienced what it's like to be in a loving, trusting relationship. They're missing out." Well said sv, I have nothing to add.
 Smjle
Msg: 284
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 8:48:24 PM
"The reason they are defending their independence to go to bars is because, in the back of their mind, they are thinking about getting laid."

Oh, please. I have never gone to the bar because I'm thinking about getting laid. Never. And I'm not about to start doing so when I'm in a relationship! I go to a bar to have drinks with friends, listen to a live band, play pool, etc.

Perhaps instead of saying, "in the back of their mind, they are thinking about getting laid" I should have said, "they are predisposed to getting laid”. It doesn't mean that is your intent. Consciously, that may not be on your mind. You are just going there to enjoy yourself and have fun. You need not understand or be able to explain why having a few drinks and dancing is fun.

Natural selection favors certain behaviors because it provides survival benefits by producing more descendants. Women enjoy such behaviors because they are predisposed to behave that way. That is, the behavior would give awoman a slight advantage in replacing her mate with a better mate or getting laid by a man with superior genes without the risk of discovery by her mate. It doesn’t matter that you go there with no intention of cheating. It presents the opportunity to test the market for a better mate or, if you are ovulating, to select a man with superior genes. Given the opportunity, when the timing and conditions are right, your hormones and subconscious start taking over. Then one thing leads to another, and your sleep over is with another man.

I feel sorry for all of those people who have obviously never experienced what it's like to be in a loving, trusting relationship.

It is not a matter of trust. I trust that women will act in their best interest. Sometimes that means looking for a better mate or, when they are ovulating and married to an inferior or average male, to select better genes for their egg.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 9:06:27 PM
So many assumptions...at page 16, this like many other posts has strayed from the original OP.
It has been entertaining, and as in many threads, the two camps have pitched their tents. The two extremes and everything in between.
Bottom line is, if you are in a relationship, then it really is about the basics, yes again. Communication, commitment and consideration....if you can't talk to your partner about the plans you make or want to make about doing something, and have the commitment of the relationship as a priority and show consideration for how they feel/think, their input, reaction...then well, seems fairly simple that maybe these two shouldn't be in a relationship. Or that may likely be a moot point after all. Sometimes things just work themselves out no matter what we think, say or do.
 michaels in orlando
Msg: 286
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/13/2007 10:48:01 PM
Id be suspicious of girls night out, Iv had too many girls come up to me telling me their fighting with their boyfriends and they are looking for someone to comfort/cuddle them for the night.
 semper_vera
Msg: 289
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/14/2007 5:34:42 PM

You are just going there to enjoy yourself and have fun. You need not understand or be able to explain why having a few drinks and dancing is fun.

LOL - first, I don't dance. Second, I enjoy having a few drinks with friends because I enjoy socializing with my friends. Sorry, Freud, it doesn't have to get any deeper than that. If they want to have those drinks at their house, at my house, at a local bar, or at the pub down the street, it makes no difference to me.

Natural selection favors certain behaviors because it provides survival benefits by producing more descendants. Women enjoy such behaviors because they are predisposed to behave that way. ... Given the opportunity, when the timing and conditions are right, your hormones and subconscious start taking over. Then one thing leads to another, and your sleep over is with another man.

I have this little thing called intellect which allows me to override my instincts - I don't feel the need to sleep with a guy just because I'm ovulating, nor do I feel the need to seek out somebody other than the one I'm with (after all, I'm with him for a reason). You are assuming a complete lack of self-control combined with a total lack of moral fortitude.

And any woman who is on the pill has likely overcome the instinctual need to 'produce descendants'. LOL

Oh, don't get me wrong - I know there are women that totally fit what you are describing. I'm sure there are a lot of them. But here's a neat thing - we're individuals. You can't generalize 'typical' behaviour to all women; some of us just aren't typical.

Fortunately, with the exception of one very abusive ex when I was quite young, I've had the good fortune (and/or good taste) to be with men who see me for what I am, and realize that I can be trusted.

sv
 Smjle
Msg: 292
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/14/2007 6:52:01 PM
You can't generalize 'typical' behavior to all women; some of us just aren't typical.

That is true. When I say women cheat, all you can be certain of is that I'm saying is more than one woman cheats. It could be taken as some, many, or most; it does not mean all. In message 373, I said, "...about half, more or less, of women do cheat." However, almost all, if not all, women say they will not cheat. That doesn't imply half the women are lying because, at the time, they may believe and mean it. Nevertheless, it means they are not telling the truth.

Basically, when a women says she will not cheat, it's just making conversation and is just as meaningless as, "Hi, how are you?” And, of course, the men in your life trusted you. Most men are very trusting and believe their SOs are faithful, even when they are not. Also, since women excel at deception and sneaky sex, most men never learn otherwise.

At least 7 to 10 percent (some estimates are as high as thirty percent) of children that men believe they sired are not their biological child. That is why all men should immediately have a DNA test on any child by their SO. “Furthermore, any hospital or doctor that submits a birth certificate naming the father without a DNA test to confirm should be liable to all the costs the named non-biological man incurs in supporting the child.

The truth is that many women wish for the opportunity to cheat regardless whether they cheat. Therefore, if the man objects to some of their behavior that increases the likelihood of the woman cheating, the woman is going to call him controlling.
 semper_vera
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/14/2007 7:42:57 PM
smjle, I have to hand it to you - there aren't many people in this world that I think are more cynical than I am, but you've definitely got me beat in that area! LOL

And, of course, the men in your life trusted you. Most men are very trusting and believe their SOs are faithful, even when they are not. Also, since women excel at deception and sneaky sex, most men never learn otherwise.

LOL I totally suck at deception. To the point where I've actually been told it's a flaw. Maybe that's why the men in my life have trusted me - they've known I couldn't lie or hide something from them if my life depended on it!

That is why all men should immediately have a DNA test on any child by their SO. “Furthermore, any hospital or doctor that submits a birth certificate naming the father without a DNA test to confirm should be liable to all the costs the named non-biological man incurs in supporting the child.

You know, I would have no problem if, for example, a DNA test was required before naming a father on a birth certificate. It would be better if it was mandated in that way than if it was up to the presumed 'father' to request it.

The truth is that many women wish for the opportunity to cheat regardless whether they cheat. Therefore, if the man objects to some of their behavior that increases the likelihood of the woman cheating, the woman is going to call him controlling.

*sigh* THIS woman doesn't wish for the opportunity to cheat.

If a man wants to keep his SO from going to the bar, he is trying to control her behaviour, so by definition he is being controlling. Just because he might have a good reason for wanting to control her behaviour doesn't change the fact that he IS being controlling.

sv
 homes01
Msg: 296
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/15/2007 3:30:41 AM
the author should definetly go deal with his issues which cause him to feel poorly when his g/f goes out with her freinds,if he has no issues he should definetly dump the one he is with and find one which is suitable who does not give him the insecure feeling
 semper_vera
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/15/2007 8:33:07 AM

People, there is a HUGE difference in having a "girls night out" at the bar (surrounded by intoxicated men, your judgement influenced by booze, and scantily dressed) and going "out with the girls" for dinner or a movie or whatever.

Wow, that's quite the assumption. Who said that "girls' night out" involved being "scantily dressed"??? I have never gone out with the girls while "scantily dressed". As a matter of fact, the only time I can be accused of being "scantily dressed" is - maybe - if I'm working in the backyard on a hot summer day and wearing shorts and a tank top (at which time I'm usually sweaty, filthy, and NOT sexy LOL), or if I happening to be, say, wearing some sort of negligee or something for the benefit of my SO (which, may I point out, does not happen in a public place with a bunch of drunk men around). AND alcohol may lower inhibitions, but it doesn't cause one to lose one's morality - either you're the type to cheat or you're not: alcohol is just an excuse.

And I'll go back to my question: not saying that the SO can't be there when you go to a bar, but why does s/he have to be there? That's a trust issue.

If you need a night away from your S.O. to have some girl time, pick a better environment than a bar. You can save those times for when your S.O. is with you. I think that's just respectful, not controlling.

Yes, but that's your preference. If my SO has no problem with me going to the bar with the girls, than I'm not disrespecting him at all. And the reason he wouldn't have a problem with it is because I'm not the type to cheat.

As for DNA tests, bring 'em on. What's wrong with a DNA test to confirm that the person listed on the birth certificate is the biological father? Were I to have children, I would have no problem with that. Why should I? If it was mandatory, you couldn't blame a man for being mistrustful because he wouldn't be the one asking for it.

Wouldn't that be interesting?

sv
 Smjle
Msg: 305
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/16/2007 5:24:42 AM
Unfreakingbelievable.
Some people cannot understand the logic of science. Either that or they have something to hide.

In fact, we would ALL be completely shocked if any of us left a bar with a guy.
Sounds reasonable. Probably better to meet him some other night.
 semper_vera
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/16/2007 11:58:19 AM
oh, I'll give Smjle this much - he is right in that research has established that approximately 25% of children aren't biologically related to the man who thinks he's the father (apparently as per studies of blood typing for tissue donation).

However, MEN are the ones likely to cheat with a stranger such as somebody they pick up in a bar. WOMEN are more likely to cheat with somebody they know (neighbours, people at work, their SO's best friend or relative, etc).

So, going back to a point I've made before: if a woman is going to cheat, she's going to cheat regardless of whether or not she goes to a nightclub - therefore worrying about Girls' Night Out is pointless. Women should be far more concerned about Boys' Night Out!

sv
 Smjle
Msg: 309
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/16/2007 1:55:25 PM
Some people do not deserve responses. There is no need to make an issue over a DNA test. Nor is there any requirement to inform others of the test. The following are a few of the items that can be used for a DNA test: Sweaty t-shirts, undergarments, paper or plastic cup, glass, ear wax, fingernail clippings, socks, licked stamps, cheek swabs, dried chewed gum, dental floss, used tissue, dried skin, used razor.

Wives routinely snoop through their husband’s papers, wallets, and clothing. However, they resent the same things done to them. There is a reason certain women on this thread object so strongly to a DNA test. That they protest too much is further evidence of what I have been saying. If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't object.

Men should take lessons from women on the excuses they give when asking a husband about an event he attended. Should your wife discover the DNA test, the reason you had the DNA test on your new-born is you wanted to make certain your baby wasn't switched at the hospital.
 semper_vera
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/16/2007 8:13:58 PM

so all the men come on here and say they dont want there g/f, SO to go to a club for fear of cheating, and we get bashed to know end, because according to women there is no way women cheat with "strangers" and the last thing they are thinking of is "getting laid"....

NOBODY said that there is no way women cheat with strangers. The entire point is that NOT ALL WOMEN who go to bars are going to cheat (or try to), and so those of us who are faithful should not be treated as though we were one of those who would cheat. BIG DIFFERENCE.

you cant have it both ways...you cant say that women dont cheat on "girls night out" because of you "theory" of women cheating....then all of a sudden say that "guys night out" is a bunch of males just trying to get laid....
stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.....

I wasn't. If you paid attention to what I've been saying, you would realize that I've never been arguing in absolutes. I DON'T deny that some women cheat, NOR do I deny that some women cheat while on what they describe as a GNO. I DO deny that ALL women who go to night clubs are likely to cheat. BIG difference.

NOR did I say that BNO is "a bunch of males just trying to get laid". NEVER even came CLOSE to saying that. So quit trying to put words in my mouth.

Some women cheat, some men cheat. The women who cheat are MORE LIKELY to do so with people they know, men are MORE LIKELY to be the ones sleeping with strangers.

Nothing in that suggests that no women cheat, or that no women cheat with men they meet in bars, or that all men who go to a BNO are trying to get laid.

Give me a break - I've made it clear that I have no problem with my SO going out with the boys. So OBVIOUSLY I don't think that is all that BNO is about.

My only point was that if, say, both partners were going to be unfaithful, it is far more likely that it would be the man picking somebody up in a bar, not the woman. She'd be visiting that nice boy next door.

Next time you might want to actually try understanding what I've written. You'll find that I don't make idiotic statements like "women never cheat" or "boys night out is all about men trying to get laid". Sheesh.

sv

ps.
Wives routinely snoop through their husband’s papers, wallets, and clothing.

I NEVER snooped through my husband's papers, wallet or clothing. Nor his files, nor his briefcase, nor his e-mail, nor opened his mail, nor anything else. I wouldn't dream of such an invasion of privacy. "SOME wives", if you please! LOL
 Smjle
Msg: 314
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/17/2007 12:21:21 AM
For lack of a better word I'll call the women cheaters. And, remember our emotions and impulses are based on our Stone Age brains. Modern times are too recent.

While cheating to select better genes for her children offer substantial advantages, there are also substantial disadvantages due to risk of being caught. She will be punished and her husband may kill her and/or her child. The advantages are greatest when there are only a few cheaters. In that event, since most women don’t cheat no one expects if from the few cheaters. That gives the cheaters a genetic advantage and thereby increasing the number of cheaters.

When the number is great, the men know women cheat so men, their sisters, mothers, and other close relatives, who have an interest in making sure it is their genes that are passed on, will watch the female mates for signs of cheating. Therefore, the risk of being caught is very great and with the penalties for cheating being very harsh, the non-cheaters have survival advantage.

Ultimately there is a balance. Perhaps 50 percent of the women cheat, but only 10 percent cheat on a regular basis. The other 40 percent may only cheat once or twice during their child bearing years. Because the 40 percent almost never cheat, they are trusted and the 10 percent is not high enough to raise much suspicion that women cheat.

So when the women go to the club to drink and have a night out with the girls. Many of the women would never cheat. The 40 percent are unlikely to cheat, but the environment increases the possibility. The 10 percent will use the opportunity to cheat on a regular basis.
 cedar77
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/17/2007 12:34:33 AM
By far...most women I have gone out with do not want girl's night out , I sometimes want them to have a night out to balance the nights I go out with the guys ...but they really don't want to go out with the girls.
I think women mostly have girl's night out if they are either single or looking because they are not happy with their guy.
 cedar77
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/17/2007 12:44:07 AM
I NEVER snooped through my husband's papers, wallet or clothing. Nor his files, nor his briefcase, nor his e-mail, nor opened his mail, nor anything else. I wouldn't dream of such an invasion of privacy. "SOME wives", if you please! LOL

In my experience...
Women almost always snoop ....it's their job as women ....they can't help themselves.
Men are out to lunch and women know just about everything ...and snooping is part of knowing everything.
 semper_vera
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/17/2007 8:31:14 AM

I sometimes want them to have a night out to balance the nights I go out with the guys ...but they really don't want to go out with the girls.
I think women mostly have girl's night out if they are either single or looking because they are not happy with their guy.

Oh, puh-lease. Do you go out with the guys because you are not happy with your SO? It may surprise you, but women also like to hang out with their friends from time to time. Sheesh.

Seriously, how can we talk about you guys if you're hanging around? Takes all the fun out of it. (JOKING)

I'd like to point out that this 25% statistic is based on stats taken from men who are requesting DNA testing. These are NOT cases of committed couples. These are usually cases of the Jerry Springer kind.
Therefore, it is not possible to scientifically conclude that 25% of ALL offspring is the result of an illicit liaison. That would be false science--and whacked.

Much as I hate to do so, I must stand behind smjle on this one - or behind his stats, anyway.

25% does not come from Jerry Springer, nor does it come from tests that have been requested because of suspicion. That number actually comes from hospitals where parents volunteer to be donors for their child (blood, bone marrow, etc) and so are tested for compatibility. In 20% of these fathers who volunteer to provide such tissue donation, they cannot possibly be the father. For example, Dad is type A, Mom is type A, child is type AB. Well, that B didn't come from mom, nor could it have come from dad, so it came from some other parent... The estimate of 25% is a conservative one based on the likelihood, given the 20% that are detectable, that the real sperm donor and the presumed father have the same blood type.

All of which STILL DOESN'T MEAN that women who go out with the girls are going to cheat. It just means that those who do are making life hell for the rest of us by giving guys like Smjle ammunition. :-)

Hey, as I said, I'm all for making DNA testing mandatory for birth certificates. *I've* got nothing to worry about. Okay, so I don't actually have kids - but if I did, I still wouldn't have anything to worry about. God only knows if I'll ever have kids, but if I do, there won't be any questions about who the father is.

sv
 Smjle
Msg: 319
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/17/2007 11:34:24 AM
As far as I know, there has never been a truly random sample of DNA test on children and the nominal fathers. The tests have been on various groups that would not be considered truly random. That explains why estimates range from 7 to 10 percent with some estimates as high as 30 percent.

It would be nice if some group or agency, during a 24 hours period, would have DNA tests done one out of every tenth newborns in the United States (a true random sample) along with the named father and correlate the results based on marital status number of children, etc.

My own guess based on the studies in America, England, and Germany, that I found on the internet the percentage is less than 10% in stable marriages and much higher than 10% in other relationships. Unmarried women are motivated to name men that would provide them with the greatest amount of child support.
 Smjle
Msg: 321
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/17/2007 11:23:57 PM
I'm so disillusioned now.***Guess the Middle Easterners had it right by putting their women into purdah, eh?

La-lila, don’t be disillusioned. If you think in pre-historic terms (and that is who we really are) it is really a good thing because it improves the human race. Women are sexually attracted to symmetrical men—tall, handsome, smart—with good genes. However, a women needs a mate that is dependable and will be a good provider for her and her children, typically an average or Beta male. Since the Beta males cannot compete with the Alpha males in sexual attractiveness, in order to obtain sex they must be dependable and a good providers.

To have children that are healthier, stronger, and better able to survive, women need to select sperm with the best genes. Now it is only natural for her mate to desire to propagate his own genes. Therefore, the ideal situation and the best way to improve the tribe and the human race is for her to select the best sperm when she is ovulation and for her mate to believe he is the father of the child. To accomplish this requires deception along with other methods. Studies have shown that women climax with a symmetrical male, thereby retaining more of his sperm, and fail to climax and expel the sperm of her less symmetrical mate.

Therefore, when women lie to deceive and cheat, they are not being bad; instead, they are doing their part to provide superior children and improve the human race. Nevertheless, it is to my own selfish interest to propagate my own genes. And, to do that, I need to develop a strategy to assure that the child is mine.
 njust1
Msg: 322
Girls Night Out
Posted: 3/19/2007 9:15:39 AM
Touchy subject.... Male Courtship 101: Never approach a group of girls that appear to be on a girls night out.
Seriously, I think a lot of women just go on GNO, to hang out with there friends....Lets not beat this poor horse anymore..I' have seen what the consequences are when a man 'on his own' approaches a GNO... Sometimes when its a couple guys the ladies may show the time of day , but in all reality , lets look at the other spectrum...
Gentlemen, Would you prefer your Significant other go out by herself??? Obviously, enough credit is not given to women,or men for that matter on this topic. Are we so easily influenced by our 'single' friends that on an evening out with them we cave to the single crowd and decide , hey I'm going home with him/her,instead of returning to my S.O. ....Really most people in this day and age are pretty independent and don't change character based on who they are out with, or where they go...I think the biggest issue in this entire thread is insecurities...Blah Blah Blah....... HOORAY FOR INSECURITIES!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >