Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lyin eyes
Msg: 17
view profile
History
What are women afraid of?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Ia was born and raised here in Ky and one thing never changes is the guys around here.They still want tramps to run around with but never marry.And then its whats heating up in the bedroom ,maybe its them not checking the temperature enough.
 ponygrlâ„¢
Msg: 18
What are women afraid of?
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:02:56 AM
op, if the problem is kentucky women not wanting to talk about sex.........dang it! why can't i have your problem.........all the pennsylvania guys wanna do is talk about sex. it tends to get very annoying after while since all they talk about is what they want or demand and heck with what the women want. i'm getting tired of it, after all, what belongs in the bedroom behind closed doors should stay there.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2006 2:45:42 PM
exactly it seems that its going on in other states thats what i get only Ky men for me.And not putting u northern guys down I have found alot things we say cant be understood.Well Im sorry but my language and words I say are part of me ,so dang me thinking the war was over.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2006 1:06:45 AM
Well from this Eastern Ky women been here all my life.Its true what she says alot guys around here are rednecks.But in their defense thats the way their momma raised them.Do you know its supose be norm for a man plop his butt down,and his wife carry him his food.And dont you know it just wont do embarass that man in front menfolk.And oh yeah you got the occasional gets so drunk ends up with some slut wife is suppose toforgive him type.And you ask us why some us are so uptight.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2006 2:38:00 PM
oh,yes we do love it
 sillygoose
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/15/2007 11:14:43 AM
Oh yes i'm uptight with men I don't know or men I don't love. But let me say this just ask my boyfriend if i'm uptight with him hehe.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2007 4:46:03 PM
ok im here answering a hotblooded lady just too much for u
 lyin eyes
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2007 4:50:00 PM
like someone said in a earlier post u just havent run into the right Ky comfort yet
 lyin eyes
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2007 5:55:21 PM
Im with you there neighbor
 KyDixieCat
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/7/2007 5:12:16 PM
I think women are afraid of being yet again vulnerable and taken advantage of. But we have to remember if we want love we have to be open to people. Now YES there are going to be alot of disappointments. And yes people will TRY to use you. But all we can do is Learn The Lesson , develop some judgement and try again. As for talking about sex. Hey sex is a good thing!! But most women are more comfortable getting to know someone first. We LOVE the chase. I personally want to know if I like someone before I get on that subject. There are all kinds of people on the planet. We just have to find the ONE for us.
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  >