Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 uneekguy
Msg: 67
My Weight and My BoyfriendPage 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Well Pandora...it's really easy to lose between 150 to 200 lbs. and that's by pushing him out the door...and you won't even have to listen to that extra weight belittle you any more. A polite "Bye Bye" will make you feel like having an extra piece of cake!
 dave1234
Msg: 68
view profile
History
My Weight and My Boyfriend
Posted: 12/28/2005 4:36:29 PM
Pandorarevealed,

You need to take your boyfriend to a sex shop. Show him the blow-up dolls. Look him in the eye and say, "If one is supposed to be able to see and feel a woman's bone structure those blow up dolls would have been designed differently! They would have hard parts representing bones but they do not. When you understand what a woman is supposed to be like give me a call." Say it loud enough for others to hear and then walk out of the store without him. He'll grow up right on the spot!
 crystalise
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/28/2005 5:55:47 PM
This guy is deliberately making you feel bad to get what he wants - and image to hang off his arm. His comments tell me its all about him and he doesnt give a dam about your feelings

If he really wanted to be supportive about the weight he should be encouraging and supporting and trying to make you feel good while maybe he talks you into excercise with him and his reason should be your health etc etc.

He is emotionally blackmailing you and his comments are cruel and designed to make you feel unworthy of anything Something tells me that even if you did starve yourself he would always use this blackmailing to get his way in others things

Hes cruel, hes mean, hes insensitive and I woulda dumped him the first comment about comparing you to his ex girls. Who gives a toss about them. This guy is also dumb. One of the key triggers to eating when not needed is anxiety. And that is what he is doing to you,creating anxiety

Lose him.
 small*mtn*lake
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/28/2005 8:55:22 PM
There are a couple of finer points here....
!. in corpore sanctum..... it's a better way for you to live regardess of what he says
2. this is a precursor to more blackmail ....etc
3. this is a personal attack..... which is the type of abuse no one needs to live with

What I would do.... get yourself into a shape.... I mean like WOW condition and get a new love, baby. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at your options and will feel so much better about things in lots of different ways. Go get em Tiger
 Manda_Moe
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/29/2005 11:52:49 PM
ok this is a hot topic,. but im the same way,. im over weight too,. but no one ive ever gone out with said anything like that to me,. throw the fukker away,. really,. you dont need someone telling you how to run your own life,. and if he dose like chicks like that then hes a super losser,. no one should care about whats on the outside,. its just like jugding a book by its cover,. i cant stand that in ppl,. man it i was there i would kick his ass my self,. that fukker dosnt need to do that to anyone,. you should really think about dumping him,.
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:48:59 AM
Reasons to leave:

He tells me to just starve myself if that's what it takes...he's said that he can't see a future with me if I don't lose the weight (he won't get a place with me unless I lose weight because doesn't want to get a "bigger apartment" for me to fit in -.... ..a girlfriend is a representation of him... ....it's tearing me apart

The remarks and actions are self centered and even much more;insensitive. Staying is simply prolonging an issue that will be there forever:HIM! You're bf is an ASS. If you truely value YOURSELF, LEAVE NOW!

losing weight is something I should do anyway

Perhaps, however certainly not due to his cruelty and insensitivity! Also know we are most often hardest on ourselves. I for 1 see a beautiful young woman in your photos. I am sure others do as well. The key to this is what YOU see, what YOU feel.
If you lose weight I trust you do it for YOU. I trust you do it for your HEALTH..NOT some IMAGE superimposed by morons. As a former personal trainer,I'd say remember inches are far more important than pounds. Heartrate is more important still as far as fitness. "Curvy" (hips/bust to waist differential of 11+")is GREAT
 cooldude
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/13/2006 2:01:48 PM
Wow, your the best looking BBW I've ever seen. I seen your pictures before but never realized you are a BBW.
 flyingv
Msg: 76
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:19:58 AM
pandora

youre young ,lots of life to live why stress out over a guy who is insecure ,insensitive and a jack off, hes a controlling little man, Im willing to bet if you lose the weight, he'll find something else about you he doesnt like

Dump the jerk, tell him dont let his ass hit the door on the way out , dump his ass to the curb.
 dceeeee
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:21:40 PM
You are only 20 years old....When I was that age, I took that 'shyt' too....for many years...different guys....it just seemed like they felt it was the 'cool' thing to do, and I never fought back. It took about 20 years for me to get smart about this. I look back at my pictures then, and I was THIN...this was THEIR problem. Now, I'm heavier...and older, but never again will I put up with that. I hope it doesn't take you as long to learn as it did me....if they don't like it, let them go on the forums and whine ......

Blastkiss, you never experienced this??? Wow! Aren't you the lucky one??? (Or maybe you are really thin???)

~DC~
 JosShavaughn
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/4/2006 12:29:17 PM
okay I posted in another forum, I'm big too, and my boyfriend wants me to lose weight, but in concern for my health,which i understand and already know, and he asked in a positive way, so I am working on it, but as far as him not wanting to live together because of a bigger place, i've never heard of that, and he's obviously pulling something out of his butt! leave him!
 lalby
Msg: 81
Posted: 3/4/2006 12:53:25 PM
i think you need to lose the boyfriend not the weight if it will make you happy not for someone else.
 MissMandy
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/4/2006 5:31:59 PM
I would never give this creep the time of day. He accepted you, for you, not who u might be able to become. He sounds like an insensitive ass. I would gladly show him the door. Don't be silly girl, u are young, beautiful, and what he is doing to you is abusive. It will have a huge negative impact on your self image/esteem and the longer you stay, the harder it will be to see yourself for the beauty that you are.

Oh, and fetch buddy up there ^^ a bone. U don't get it.
 nicereginalady
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2006 5:40:50 PM
my goodness drop him..sounds like all he cares about is what others might think of him if he's seen with you...you don't need that..you should be worth more to him than what his friends think...if he has to make decisions based on what his friends might think of him being seen with you...he's not worth it...good luck...
 catman40
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/5/2006 1:36:17 PM
Cut him NOW . don't let him wait til you are pregnat with a child . THEN HE WILL REALLY tell you your fat . Loose him . I was with a girl who was 220 . she was good in and out of bed . "just " because you have some baby fat does not mean anything . It all depends how YOU see yourself .
 sayonara7
Msg: 86
Posted: 3/27/2006 5:37:41 PM
Hey ......there are men, who are overly shallow and mean, but when you are in love (esp we women) we just overlook that fact and keep on loving the jerk.You know what, it doesn't matter how he looks at you, what matters is how you look at yourself.You look pretty in the picture and I'm very sure you are a great human being and that's the only thing that matters.Take your time to lose the extra weight, starving yourself is just not a solution.A man who loves you wouldn't want you to starve yourself...jeez...I swear if I met someone like that I'd slap him left and right.How can anyone be so mean and cruel.You know what.... just dump him and he will know what he is losing.Meanwhile, there is someone much much better waiting out there for you, that's what I always say to myself.Like I always say, it's better to be lonely than to be with someone and miserable.It's just not worth it.Don't ever compromise for such a person like that(he is a jerk)!

Goodluck!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/30/2006 9:10:39 PM
I am also working on loosing some weight, but only for health reasons. I have never had a problem getting dates even when I'm overweight like right now. Yes there are men who are not interested in me because of my weight but then, I'm not interested in them either because they are like that so it works out just fine. I've been with some GREAT men, there are wonderful caring sincere men out there that will love us for who we are and not just what we look like on their arm. I'm not going to starve myself or work out ever spare minute I have just to satisfy some man's ego.
 tcky123
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:16:47 PM
op you need some self esteem
 tesaz
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/18/2006 5:11:32 AM
What ever happened to the idea of people accepting others for who they are????? If YOU feel you want to lose some weight, then do so for yourself, not for him. It's like he wants to keep his image of having an attractive, thin girl by his side. You better do some serious thinking gurl, and good luck to ya.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2006 9:03:12 AM
how did I deal with it? I moved on, lost the weigh for ME and sent him before & after pics; I had a d**khead boyfriend once too, that told me I could "use a few lite beers" I lost 50 lbs, plus another 180 of ugly fat when I dumped him...
 marshw
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/8/2006 8:50:22 PM
Let me get this straight, you've lost weight since you met, and he still ****ing? Here's the deal, he's in love with your potential. You have a great face and nice hair, probably cute feet. He fell in love with the dream of what you can be. Not what you are.
You have a decision to make. It begins with you telling him to accept you as you are or walk away.
 marshw
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/8/2006 8:53:04 PM
Oh yeah, and in great you have those lips, those full, beautiful, luscious, delectable, kissable pouty lips.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >