Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MellyBabez
Msg: 12
humiliationPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I enjoy being humilated. As far as name calling goes :P

Quick story: I know a guy who likes to get off by having the girl tell him he's f.ucking ugly, or having her tell his that he's f.ucking ugly. Then pisses on her face.

How's that for humiliation :)
 brawnydog
Msg: 22
humiliation
Posted: 12/21/2005 3:18:48 PM
Yeah....up your's Chris Kringle. hahahaha

I think I would like it. But, I am short on humility.

moo
 Bandito
Msg: 28
humiliation
Posted: 12/21/2005 5:22:45 PM
In my humble opinion humiliation is a big turn off...no matter when or where its delivered or even why.

In most cases its unasked for or uninvited and that is totally unacceptable!

When it is asked for its usually in the context of a BDSM relationship. The Sadist
humiliating the masocist. Often the masocist is a surviror of severe physical and emotional abuse and is left in a state where pain and/or humiliation is the only way they can feel comfortable with enjoying sex.

I don't think in any case its a positive force in developing self esteem.

just my two cents...

Bana-dito
 brawnydog
Msg: 31
humiliation
Posted: 12/21/2005 6:48:50 PM

.........I'm gonna leave before I post P.

5inches
Msg: 36
humiliation
Posted: 12/22/2005 10:38:16 AM
my gf at the time i had been dating for a while,and she knew about my size and everything obviously,..and this one time she started saying things like 'you want me to suck on that little****of yours?' at first i was shocked,but it became a huge turn on,..whenever we ****ed from then on she would say thing like '**** me with that little****cmon'
 helen of troy
Msg: 37
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 1/8/2006 8:37:20 PM
I cannot recall ever being humiliated in bed and am not sure if I would like it. Do you mean like being tied up and teased for too long until I am screaming so loud all the neighbours can hear and came to see me? Generally humuliation does not sound good, I would have to know the details......lol.......I am so detail oriented, but open minded. This may sound funny, but I feel somewhat humiliated when a man performs oral sex on me. It makes me feel too vulnerable somehow. It is not so bad when it is a 69 position, but for me alone to receive it............
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 41
humiliation
Posted: 2/11/2011 3:46:55 PM
i would not like being physically humiliated that much at all.

i don't mind being mentally/sexually dominated and humiliated once in awhile by a woman as long as its agreed upon and talked about beforehand.
 tallshyman
Msg: 42
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 2/13/2011 5:06:41 PM
men learn not to listen anyone trying to humiliate them.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 45
humiliation
Posted: 2/14/2011 1:38:03 PM
Many, if not most, Dom/Sub relationships involve humiliation or embarrassment as part of their dynamic. Many subs really get excited by being open, exposed, put in embarrassing positions or situations. It emphasizes the Doms control over them - exactly the reason why they are Subs! It can be done in all different ways and degrees, from simple commands of 'bend over and spread yourself' or very intense like public exposure or going to a dungeon to be exposed or punished or used. Its humiliating to be exposed or treated like a possession, but thats what they love!

As for name calling, while I'm not the most experienced, I havent noticed ANY subs being offended by terms like 'slut' or 'whore'. In fact, its more of a complement as they are proud to be a Doms 'slut.' While I view this mostly in terms of 'in the scene' only, I'm sure some enjoy doing this publicly too, to add more humiliation to it. The power exchange in D/S is really fascinating and those that don't get it will never really understand, it's just not for them. Those of us that DO get it ( like a few very open women on these forums ) are just having a great time!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 47
humiliation
Posted: 2/14/2011 9:54:37 PM

Many subs really get excited by being open, exposed, put in embarrassing positions or situations. It emphasizes the Doms control over them - exactly the reason why they are Subs! It can be done in all different ways and degrees, from simple commands of 'bend over and spread yourself' or very intense like public exposure or going to a dungeon to be exposed or punished or used. Its humiliating to be exposed or treated like a possession, but thats what they love!

Indeed! That is what some LOVE. Crave even. Not my thing, but I respect that they have every right to have what they want.

As for name calling, while I'm not the most experienced, I havent noticed ANY subs being offended by terms like 'slut' or 'whore'. In fact, its more of a complement as they are proud to be a Doms 'slut.' While I view this mostly in terms of 'in the scene' only, I'm sure some enjoy doing this publicly too, to add more humiliation to it. The power exchange in D/S is really fascinating and those that don't get it will never really understand, it's just not for them. Those of us that DO get it ( like a few very open women on these forums ) are just having a great time!

Very well stated. I took a break from the lifestyle, ventured back into the vanilla world and well? Let's just say I'm happy to be back where I'm happy.

It was not something that came naturally to me or that I enjoyed at all, as I tend to somewhat sexually submissive. I felt guilty - evil/wicked - like a torturer (sp?) for even thinking of doing the things he wanted me to do!

I agree with you. I'm not Domme material nor am I Switch material. The mere thought, well, makes me quite uneasy.

~OT~ I've not been in a D/s relationship where humiliation was a dynamic. I've been called a "spoiled" or a "princess" submissive as my relationships generally are more all about giving on both ends. I do have a couple of submissive friends that dig the humiliation factor, strange thing? It seems my male submissive friends like it much more than my female sub friends. I'm certain it's coincidental, but I find that interesting. To each their own, I prefer things much more positive based. JMO
 cahonesb
Msg: 48
humiliation
Posted: 6/6/2011 7:25:09 PM
i would love to do that to you
 cahonesb
Msg: 49
humiliation
Posted: 6/6/2011 7:26:17 PM
you sounds so sexy i would love to humiliate you or see you be humiliated or even hear you be humiliated
 OutMind
Msg: 50
humiliation
Posted: 6/7/2011 2:15:26 PM
What did the masochist said to the sadist?

"Hurt me."

What did the Sadist respond?

"No."
 Lickall4U
Msg: 52
humiliation
Posted: 12/30/2011 5:28:59 PM
if you like to humiliate guys im the guy for you. let me know
 stonecastle
Msg: 54
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 12/31/2011 2:51:56 AM
I like to be humiliated a bit during sex. I like if a girl rubs a cream pie in my face during sex.
 itechman63
Msg: 55
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 12/31/2011 8:10:09 AM

nothing like making his nipples bleed

That brings to mind a fantasy girl that I had admired for years since High School and that moment years later to actually and finally have her in my bed and just before the moment of realizing that fantasy come true, she went after my nipples with a vengeance. Talk about how a fantasy over decades can die in mere seconds! NO!
 ComplekCity
Msg: 56
humiliation
Posted: 12/31/2011 8:19:48 AM
When I was about 7 an older girl babysat me and I'll never forget this one time when I was in my underwear and she carried me outside to the yard , then ran back inside - I loved it !

I don't know why but I really did ! I'm not sure but that may have caused my first lil boner.
 leland1962
Msg: 57
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 3/3/2012 2:43:46 AM
I think at times humiliation is needed, to keep your property in place
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 58
humiliation
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:13:55 AM
Men typically confuse me for being dominant. I'm not. I'm hungry and passionate and eager and love to get man-handled and to receive hungry eager passion in return. A mood can shift according to the day as to what I want. I look at sex as a pain killer for my 24/7 pain, seeking it, just seems kind of silly for me.

I have been asked to do the humiliation, and I WON'T judge, but I won't join, it just isn't something that I can bring myself to do to someone. I have had a few domineering men figure me out, or feel challenged by me, and tell me they want to humilate me- and I am also not into that. I've had moments of passion that went a little overboard and injury in the form or a bite or a scratch or a bruise has happened, but that's in the heat of the moment, no pre-planning and no getting excited over the possibility.
 taylortornado
Msg: 59
humiliation
Posted: 5/21/2014 8:10:37 PM
I would like to be teased/humiliated for having a thin/small penis etc. Even though I have good technique in bed and can get most females off I still like to be emasculated a bit.
humiliation
Posted: 5/23/2014 6:48:07 PM

I do. I love the S & M thing. Everytime a guy pulls my hair, or throws a slap on my body, I get ****ing turned on. I like the shoving up against the wall and " raping ". I love him grabbing my tits and ****ing the shit out of me and cumming.

It's important to not confuse submission and humiliation. They are two very different things. It looks like many in here have gotten the two mixed up.
 fetish4u
Msg: 61
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 7/14/2014 11:02:58 AM
I love it.I like to be called dirty names by a cute woman.Love be slapped around,peed on,spit on and being used as her human ashtray when she smokes.Makes me so hot.
 fetish4u
Msg: 62
view profile
History
humiliation
Posted: 7/14/2014 11:04:56 AM
I love it.I like to be called dirty names by a cute woman.Love be slapped around,peed on,spit on and being used as her human ashtray when she smokes.Makes me so hot.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >