Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Skyr
Msg: 80
view profile
History
What vitamins do you take?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

As far as malaria, my mother had it too and got it in SC as a child, not Africa and was treated with quinine which is NOT a chemical based drug but made from tree bark as is aspirin

If not a chemical what is it? Some form of dark matter?

There are many natural anti virals, anti bacterials, anti fungals that have been shown effective against illnesses/infections esp the aids virus and herpes, but no ones going to put it in a pill when you can have a life long member buying your "treatments" and you can't patent plants /herbs because then so many would be selling it and the price would be cheap.

Which herb are you going to treat HIV with? Would you bet your life on it?

Can't think of much, well anything actually since the polio vaccine that has done much for outbreaks of life altering threatening diseases.

Off the top of my head, how about measles, pertussis, tetanus, Haemophilus influenza B (Hib). Thirty years ago every doctor dreaded seeing kids with epiglottitis from Hib. Now it's something you read about in textbooks. Measles can kill, yet most recent medical graduates have never seen a case themselves.

With big Pharmas money and scientific geniuses , why cant they cure aids or herpes?

A silly argument. With big (insert any industry) money, why don't we have flying pigs and hoverboards? Must be a conspiracy.

Perhaps you should look at the challenge of targeting retroviruses, instead of making a sweeping statement about the failure of 'genius' and 'big money'.

Skyr
Msg: 81
view profile
History
What vitamins do you take?
Posted: 1/26/2015 1:48:57 AM

SweetPeaJulia- I buy multi vitamins that have 100% of as many things as possible.
In particular-Vitamin C, B12, folic acid, calcium, iron and potassium.
Btw-Any vitamins taken that are more than 100% of your daily allowance are a waste, your body can't absorb more than that, you just end up with expensive urine ;)

I think you are referring to Vitamin C, which is water soluble and generally excreted in urine.

It is entirely possible to take toxic doses of certain Vitamins....common overdoses include Vitamin A and D.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2015 3:14:46 AM

If not a chemical what is it? Some form of dark matter?

I should have said a chemical made in a lab..my oversight.

Which herb are you going to treat HIV with? Would you bet your life on it?

First ,I wont get it. I take preventative measures
OLE is number one if I had to and other
non conventional treatments.

The studies are there. I have used it to kill/prevent any virus/funi/bactreia I have ever had in the last 15 or more years. I had one ( pneumonia). OLE,fresh garlic, ginger, Mediterranean oil of oregano also.Since I and others use herbs regularly we dont usually get viruses, bacterial infection, yeast overgrowth or the bubonic plague for that matter

Olive leaf ext has shown to change HIV pos blood into HIV neg blood correctly dosed. The first discovery to my knowledge was in 1995.
In 1996 they found natural protease inhibitors, when the exr0tract is combined with the immune modulator naltrexone and a drink made from lemon juice and olive oil.
The first case recorded of an aids patient using a therapeutic dose of OLE with naltrexone, lemon/oil mixture the patients status went from positive to negative on both the ELISA and western blot standard aids test,
drop in viral load from 37,000 10 19,500 was found go be as effective as taking AZT for the first time, when the most dramatic drops occur.Many more cases I wont go over here.
Much more dramatic drops have occurred, but you can read the research.

Olive Leaf has a scientifically backed reputation for helping to protect against a wide variety of viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic invasions without harming beneficial bacteria. It also supports several circulatory needs at the same time, including blood pressure balance, healthy arteries, normal heart rhythm and free radical protection. Additionally, it serves the urinary and digestive systems.swollen lymph nodes can return to normal.
Olive leaf's broad wide-spectrum killing power includes an ability to interfere with critical amino acid production for viruses; an ability to contain viral infection and/or spread by inactivating viruses by preventing virus shredding, budding or assembly at the cell membrane; and the ability to directly penetrate infected cells and stop viral replication.
Upjohn tested o leaf, but could not patent it.

Bonus
Olive Leaf, a staple of the healthy Mediterranean diet from the Tree of Health acts in 4 beneficial areas:
1. Immune System Support for optimal health
2. Pathogen Control (virus, retrovirus, bacteria, fungi, parasites)
3. Energy Booster Build lasting energy reserves without caffeine or other stimulants
4. Cardiovascular & Heart health, Lower Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Hypertension

Olive Leaf Extract References
1. Handbook of phytochemical constituents of GRAS herbs & other economic plants. by James A. Duke, Author (U.S.D.A.)
2. The Merck Index, 10th edition, Oleuropein, Pg. 980
3. Dictionary of Organic Compounds, 5th Vol.3 Oleuropein PP 4400-01
4. W. V. Cruess, Oleuropein, The bitter principal of the olive. IV Congress Intern. Tech. Chem. Ind. Agr. Brussels, 3:638-45, 1935
5. P. Gariboldi, et,al Secoiridoids from Olea europaea. Phy to-Chemistry 25(40):865-69 1986
6. Antimicrobial Properties of Oleuropein Products of its hydrolysis from green olives. H. P. Fleming, W. M. Walters, Jr. & J. L. Etchells, Applied Microbiology, Nov 1973, Vol. 26 #5 PP 777-82.
7. Kaij-a-Kamb, M; Amoros, M; Girre, L. "Search for new antiviral agents of plant origin. Pharma-Acta-Helv, 67(5-6):130-47, 1992
8. The Tree of Life, William R. Fredrickson, Library of Congress, Pg 87, 1994
9. In Vitro Antiviral Activity of Calcium Elenolate Harold Renis, Dept. of Virology, Antimicrobal Agents & Chemotherapy PP 167-72, 1969
10. Elenolic Acid to Calcium Elenolate. Conversation with Harold Renis and Richard Hall Ameriden® International and Harold Renis March, 1999
A most informative read and not to long as to bore is by Dr Walker
11>>>>. Olive Leaf Extract, Natures Antibiotic, Dr.Morton Walker,,<<<<<< How olive leaf extract works against Microbes. 1997^^^^^^^^^^^VERY informative with suggested dosages and in layman's terms
The whole list references some 25 different sources such as the Journal of Applied Microbiology, Lancet, Biochem Pharmacology etc. Without accessing all the references I couldn't say which ones applied to the Candida listing.
On page 150 Candida Krusei NRRL Y-105 is listed as a strain of Candida that Olive Leaf Extract is effective against. The study showing this was an in Vitro Disk Bioassay conducted by the Upjohn company.

Other than that, there is continual ongoing scientific research into the different properties of olive leaf extract. This is a huge subject. A good place to look is Pubmed, the U.S. National Library of Medicine.

12. Inactivation of DNA polymerase of Murine Leukemia Viruses by Calcium elenolate. Nature New Biology Vol. 238 Aug. 30, 1972
13. Antioxidative Activities of Olea europaea leaves & related compounds. Bernard Le Tutour & Didier Gueden, Phytochemistry Vol. 31, #4, PP1173-78, 1992
14. Olive Leaf Extract, Natures secret for Vibrant Health & Long Life. The National Life Extension Research Institute, Sixth Printing, Pg. 18, 1998
15. The Tree of Life, William R. Fredrickson, Library of Congress. PP 111-114, 1994
16. W. V. Creuss, C. L. Alsberg. The Bitter Glucoside of Olive. Journal of Amer. Chem. Soc. 56:2115-17, 1934
17. Olive Leaf Extract. Video- Doctor to Doctor Show,TBN Dr. Pensanti & Dr. Morton Walker, March 1999
18. Pharmacological Analysis of the Iridiod Oleuropein V. Petkov & P. Manolov, Arzneim-Forsch

If you were not taught about herbs/used them you can't possibly know they work so I understand you don't get it.
We are lucky to have a choice. I choose un conventional, less dangerous FIRST.
Then make a decision later if its not working for me.

OLE/Garlic/ginger/weeds/herbs and the like was used widely for centuries until RX antibiotics appeared on the medical scene.
Now look what we have done. Most are useless in times of need.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/26/2015 8:27:12 PM
I'd actually heard that vitamin D overdoses were rather unusual, since it takes so *much* to overdose. . . .

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/am-i-getting-too-much-vitamin-d/
 Skyr
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2015 12:30:39 AM

Olive leaf ext has shown to change HIV pos blood into HIV neg blood correctly dosed. The first discovery to my knowledge was in 1995.
In 1996 they found natural protease inhibitors, when the exr0tract is combined with the immune modulator naltrexone and a drink made from lemon juice and olive oil.

lol...really? How much did olive oil and lemon juice lower CD4 counts by? What was the level of evidence? Should HIV sufferers eat more salad dressing?

OLE/Garlic/ginger/weeds/herbs and the like was used widely for centuries until RX antibiotics appeared on the medical scene.

Yes, and most had limited or no efficacy for their proposed ailment. That's why they became obsolete when we found things that worked.

People also used magic water and chants to cure disease "for centuries". By your logic, "centuries" of use is proof in itself!

Now look what we have done. Most are useless in times of need.

You have it around the wrong way. Although microbial resistance is a growing problem which needs to be addressed (blame that on evolution), the majority of pathogenic bacteria are not multi-resistant. Common antibiotics are still effective.

We are lucky to have a choice.

Of course we have a choice. The discussion was about whether a therapeutic intervention works; not whether one should have freedom to use remedies that don't work.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2015 4:08:26 AM
^^^^^

You haven't studied or tried natural treatments and dont know anything about them.
Both western modern medicine and natural plant based "medicine "can work together.

By all means if I get hit by a bus /have a stroke, then get me to a hospital.
I will have someone bring me my anti viral,/bacterial,/fungal herbs though, so as not to be least likely to contract something I didn't go in with.

You may leave ill, lose a limb to ( or even die from ) what can be contracted in a hospital.
Including
Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Clostridium difficile (C.Diff)
Vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE)
Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) and Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae(CRKP)
Necrotizing fasciitis, the flesh-eating bacterial disease

You are on one far end of the spectrum and another poster is on the farthest end of another.
I prefer one over the other ,but won't disregard one altogether that I dont prefer.

I beleive both can work together.
In many cases of disease, natural should be tried first imo for the least amount of side effects and then try the RX if that fails.Many would benefit from both together.

Should HIV sufferers eat more salad dressing?

^^^^ "Cute" as always.
 Skyr
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2015 1:57:16 PM

You may leave ill, lose a limb to ( or even die from ) what can be contracted in a hospital.
Including
Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Clostridium difficile (C.Diff)
Vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE)
Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) and Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae(CRKP)
Necrotizing fasciitis, the flesh-eating bacterial disease

You are on one far end of the spectrum and another poster is on the farthest end of another.
I prefer one over the other ,but won't disregard one altogether that I dont prefer.

I'm on the spectrum of people who disregard nonsense. You assert that "most" antibiotics are useless in times of need. That is just plain wrong. Bacterial resistance is a growing problem and needs addressing. However, MOST are still treatable.

For instance, take MRSA, which is Staph aureus resistant to traditionally used Flucloxacillin. The vast majority are sensitive to sulfonamides and lincosamides.

Clostridium difficile is due to disturbance of gut flora from antibiotic use, but like anything it's a risk/benefit tradeoff. You could use herbs which do not disturb gut flora, but they don't kill pathogens either. Why bother treating the patient in the first place?

Necrotising fasciitis is sensationalised by the media as a 'flesh eating disease', which is incorrect. It is a deep fascial infection, usually a result of contaminated wounds, or may arise spontaneously in otherwise healthy individuals. It is not due to overzealous antibiotic usage. Without antibiotics and surgery, it can kill quickly.

Which salad dressing would you treat VRE or MRSA with?

^^^^ "Cute" as always.

You're avoiding the question. What is the effect of olive extract on CD4 count in HIV patients?
 Molly Maude
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2015 10:50:04 PM
I've not routinely taken vitamins throughout my life ... BUT ... when I developed
6 (hopefully non-malignant) tumors in my thyroid (most attached to parathyroids)
... the tumors were sucking calcium from my bones and discarding it into my waste
system so bad news for my kidneys ... I see an endocrinologist who started me out
w/50,000 units of Vitamin D weekly ... that lowered the levels of calcium from my blood,
hopefully stopping the tumors from sucking it out of my bones ... he reduced that to
4,000 units Vitamin D daily and my calcium levels dropped back down to within
normal range ... recently, he dropped the Vitamin D to 2,000 units daily and my
calcium levels are rising again ... I suspect he'll raise it back up to 4,000 again ...

my cardiologist just put me on CoQ10 ... I don't know why and am not sure I'll
actually take it ... any comments on the health benefits to one's heart on 200 mg.
of CoQ10 daily?
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2015 1:40:21 AM

What is the effect of olive extract on CD4 count in HIV patients?

Each one would be different wouldn't it?

. any comments on the health benefits to one's heart on 200 mg.
of CoQ10 daily?

Take it.
Divide the dose if possible.

Co q 10 esp after 45 has a plethora of benefits. 200mg is not a high dose.
If you take certain drugs like a statin you probably are deficient.
I take it for the heart and gums myself.
It is of EXTREME benefit to people with angina. It prevents the accumulation of fatty acids in the heart muscle When a person has certain kinds of heart issues/ failure, the supplementation of co q10 could help the remaining muscle cells do their jobs more efficiently.
While there is some in food, there isnt enough to do much good for your heart.
It will help improve oxygen to the heart and could help with your blood pressure also.
The mayo clinic and most nutritionist would def advise you to take it if you have no other medical indications you shouldn't.
If your Dr says to take it ,then I would def take it.

It ( co q10) needs to be a gel form or taken with fat/oil. Some forms are more absorbable than others also.

Talk to your cardiologist about k3 too.
 satx78218
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2015 8:57:21 AM
PQQ appears to be superior to CoQ10

http://www.lef.org/magazine/2011/2/Generate-Fresh-Mitochondria-with-PQQ/Page-01

but PQQ is expensive stuff
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2015 2:02:23 PM
Interesting saxt^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I found Ubiquinol a few years back and its also a bit more expensive, but seems to be more effective in absorption/effectiveness according to the research/studies.

Ubiquinol is the form your body actually uses to achieve its benefits. Substantial research shows that if you are over 25, this reduced form is superior for your health in a number of ways.

If you're under 25 years old, your body is capable of converting CoQ10 to the reduced state and the additional expense of purchasing the reduced form is unnecessary. If you're older and your body becomes increasingly challenged/compromised to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol.
 Aradia96
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/19/2015 10:09:34 PM
Magnessium 600mg
Vitamin D3
Calcium
Sometimes vitamin C
Women's Iron plus
Sugar Balance
Sometimes a multivitamin
I have krill oil but Im not sure if it has Omega 3 lol

I am going to get Inosital for my Pcos (assuming I have it) also helps with energy and weightloss - which is great
since I'm always tired basically
Also going to get folic acid.
 Jarod50
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/21/2015 6:28:58 PM
Mens multivitamin & vitamin C, thats all.
Oh yeah, healthy balanced diet too, problem is unless you personally produce all your own food, how do we know for sure that so called healthy foods have all the essential nutrients we need? I think we are suppose to just 'trust' here...
 Aradia96
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/26/2015 5:08:14 AM
After quite a bit of research my vitamins now look like this:

morning:
1 teaspoon inosital morning (total 2g)
2 vitamin D (total 2000mcg)
1 iron multi
1 calcium + D
3 krill oil (total 3000mcg)
1 folic acid (800mcg)

night:
1 teaspoon inosital (total 2g)
1 horseraddish and garlic + vit c
1 magnesium (600mcg)
1 vit D (1000mcg)

This article is very good: Understanding nutrition, depression and mental illnesses
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2738337/

On the basis of accumulating scientific evidence, an effective therapeutic intervention is emerging, namely nutritional supplement/treatment. These may be appropriate for controlling and to some extent, preventing depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, eating disorders and anxiety disorders, attention deficit disorder/attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD), autism, and addiction.

Researchers attribute the decline in the consumption of omega-3 fatty acids from fish and other sources in most populations to an increasing trend in the incidence of major depression. In depressed patients, daily consumption of dietary supplements of omega-3 fatty acid that contain 1.5-2 g of EPA has been shown to stimulate mood elevation. In addition to omega–3 fatty acids, vitamin B (e.g., folate) and magnesium deficiencies have been linked to depression.
The most common nutritional deficiencies seen in patients with mental disorders are of omega–3 fatty acids, B vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that are precursors to neurotransmitters.
 martimusmaximus
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2015 12:49:04 PM
stressformula multi vitamin, garlic oil, hawthorn, ginko biloba, citrus bioflavonoids.
 junipermoon
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2015 5:28:42 PM
i worked in the supplement industry for 14 years. i learned some eye-opening things.

i'd never take a large, nationally-recognized brand of supplement. that's my first rule.

as far as what i take, i use an arthritis formula manufactured locally, a co q 10, kelp, a b-complex, antioxidants and cayenne. the most important thing i take is cayenne. someone asked how to naturally treat hiv. well, cayenne has shown amazing promise in that area. i take it as a metabolic booster, an immune enhancer, a decongestant and a anti-inflammatory. it's that great.

do research before purchasing supplements. some well-known manufacturers got busted recently for pesticides and misleading label information. make sure the bottle has an address and a phone number. you want to be able to contact the producer with questions. that's another good rule of thumb.

inform yourself. because the sales guy at the local gnc doesn't know as much as you do.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2015 4:59:54 AM
^^^^^^^^^
Cayenne,garlic and ginger everyday for me.

There are whole books on ginger, cayenne and garlic benefits I cant type them all if I took weeks..
Many respected studies on them

My reasons
Garlic for heart, preventing infections and blood thinning properties.
Cayenne for the heart, colon and metabolism.
Ginger for joints, metabolism and anti infectious properties.

do research before purchasing supplements. some well-known manufacturers got busted recently for pesticides and misleading label information. make sure the bottle has an address and a phone number. you want to be able to contact the producer with questions. that's another good rule of thumb.

inform yourself. because the sales guy at the local gnc doesn't know as much as you do.

^^^^^^^^ Smart Lady.I have found them to be dangerous and very misinformed.

Again CALL,so great advise there.
The number is there for reason and dont let them deflect your questions.
 StumbledN
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/21/2015 6:44:14 AM
Fish oil
Niacin
L-Arginine
L-Carnitine
Magnesium
Co-Q-10
Multi Vit for guys over 50
And a prescription called "Folbic Tab Brenckrdg", whatever that is. Been told it's just a multi B vitamin but not absolutely sure.
Try to eat right but I don't like to cook.
Like exercise though and do a lot of that.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2015 3:59:04 AM
Stumble, do you take niacin ( b 3) for your blood lipid profile/ fats metabolism?
If so, take the kind that makes you flush and tingle for it to work.Usually that will go away after being on it a while.
Small doses at first and keep liver enzymes checked.

Co q 10 after 25 should be the ubiquinol type. You can take less and it do more good than "just co q10"at a higher dose

Liking to exercise and doing it, is one foot OUT of the grave, so good for you..
 StumbledN
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/22/2015 7:27:20 AM

Stumble, do you take niacin ( b 3) for your blood lipid profile/ fats metabolism?

Honestly, I can't remember what inspired me to start. But when I told my Cardiologist I was taking it, he thought it was a great idea and he doubled my dosage. Said he hadn't recommended it before because most of his patients can't stand it. To me, it seems like just a light sunburn for a few minutes. No big deal. It's the only supplement I take that I know for *sure* is getting into my system. lol! The rest, I'm just going on blind faith ;-)

Co q 10 after 25 should be the ubiquinol type.

Thanks, I'll remember that next time I order. I've taken ubiquinol before, maybe 25% of the time, but didn't know I should be making a point of it.

Liking to exercise and doing it, is one foot OUT of the grave

Yup, I wish I enjoyed cooking as much. Gadgets DO make it easier (steamers, slo-cookers, grills, VitaMix, etc) but nothing makes it enjoyable. Sometimes a man just gotta do whut a man gotta do. Speaking of which, I'm off to the recipe forum to look for easy stuff ;-)
 moisika62
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/23/2015 7:53:00 PM
CoQ10, D only in winter months. Eat coconut oil and fish once or twice a week.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2015 4:03:54 AM

Yup, I wish I enjoyed cooking as much. Gadgets DO make it easier (steamers, slo-cookers, grills, VitaMix, etc) but nothing makes it enjoyable. Sometimes a man just gotta do whut a man gotta do. Speaking of which, I'm off to the recipe forum to look for easy stuff ;-

Master eggs, meats and steaming veggies .Experiment with herbs/seasonings you like.
There are many "cooking for dummies/beginners books".

Eat one raw meal a day like a fruit smoothie when rushed or not up to cooking.Esp summers
Make a few boiled eggs and keep them on hand.Keep grilled chicken in the frig for snacks/salads, woks.
You can keep them 2-3 days in the frig.
Fruit /salads with loads of veggies( not a mound of lettuce), olive oil based dressings w no sugar.
Drizzle olive oil on foods after cooking, not before to keep health benefits.
To fry, saute lightly or grille use coconut oil, esp good with seafood and chicken.

Started my son with a crock pot at 8..You cant screw that up to easy.
I never add onions before the food in a crock pot is almost completely ready or I grill them first.
It makes them odd tasting to me.
 StumbledN
Msg: 102
Posted: 4/24/2015 10:04:16 AM
All great tips. Some of which I already do (or have done). And I've long since gotten the hang of all my gadgets. My biggest problem is I'll find something quick/easy that I really like but I'll eat just that until I'm sick of it lol! Never thought I'd tire of Creme of Mushroom soup/chicken breast in a crock pot.... quick/easy/scrumptious...but sooner or later I can't even look at it anymore. :-( Over the years I've done the same with lots of other quick/easy/delicious recipes. I might be ready to go back to smoothies though. Sounded pretty good when you mentioned that. But I wish somebody would invent a food pill I could take 3 times a day. Even if it cost the same as a grocery bill. Sure would save a lot of time and effort. Until then, I guess I'll have to either starve or keep stealing new recipes. The easy stuff that I haven't already burned out on is gettin' harder to find though.
Anyhow, thanks for all the suggestions, tips and inspiration.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2015 1:21:17 PM

. But I wish somebody would invent a food pill I could take 3 times a day.

^^^^^^^^^^
Soylent green?

I used to think that too, but have more time now.

Pemican bars used to be a meal for me at lunch 3 days a week when I had a full schedule.
Very filling.
Fruit/nuts/soy basically
8 essential amino acids
33% of daily protein needs
vital B vitamins, iron and dietary fiber
natural honey and malt for quick energy( natural sugar)
non-gmo soy
no , additives, isolates, preservatives, refined sugars or trans fats
No cleaning of anything, no utensils.

Check bear V2lly pemican bars.

Cant get easier than that one meal a day 3 times a week.
 _shakti_
Msg: 104
Posted: 4/24/2015 1:28:55 PM
I still swear by my sprilulina! Sometimes I forget to eat, it's so complete in what it gives the body.

As for bars, I have an addiction to the almond fudge cliff protein bar. I can't live without one for breakfast.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >