Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you Canadians move to the U.S,Would you Americans move to Canad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Slacker_Not
Msg: 51
Would you Canadians move to the U.S,Would you Americans move to Canada if you met someone on here?Page 3 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)
To move or not to move?? I would move to the U.S. only under two conditions: One being work and two being the weather. As far as health care, I am still entilled to it as i would not being giving up my Canadian citizenship!
 HB2
Msg: 52
Would you Canadians move to the U.S,Would you Americans move to Canada if you met someone on here?
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:37:03 PM
Yes although the winters scare the piss out of me
 WorkingGirl
Msg: 53
Would you Canadians move to the U.S,Would you Americans move to Canada if you met someone on here?
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:37:39 PM
Slacker not.... you're not entitled if you live outside of Canada for more than 6 months....
 lady_bugg65
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:38:46 PM

Would you Canadians move to the U.S

in a heartbeat....anyone from florida need a roomate...?
 seliel
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:42:41 PM
hey im from alaska. thats pretty much canadian so i would not hesitate!
 Hayzeus
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:51:55 PM
I would not move stateside.

I *am* Canadian (tm)

Hayzeus
 CedarOne
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:59:38 PM
Once I considered it...
Theres not a chance ever that i would live in the USA. Theres got to be at least 30 other countries I would live in rather than the US. Mexico bieng one of them
 Racer71
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:39:42 PM

To move or not to move?? I would move to the U.S. only under two conditions: One being work and two being the weather. As far as health care, I am still entilled to it as i would not being giving up my Canadian citizenship!

Most reasonably qualified positions offer health care anyways...
 yrsfrlve
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:41:10 PM

I understand you have no republicans...they have all moved to the states by now..

actually, I was wrong Meg; we have republicans: French republicans...
What we don't have is talk-directly-to-Gawd, kill 'em all let god sort 'em out, hide under the chair until Osama has left the room, pound the p*ss out of Grenada and Iraq, tax the poor and spend until their eyes bleed, faq the deficit, steal the election, faq the environment, obfuscate and contravene the constitution, stack the supreme court, trample human rights, torture, render and disappear innocent civilians of middle eastern origins, bomb children of foreign leaders, instigate coups in democratic third world countries, fund terror campaigns in central america, pervert and misrepresent intelligence documents, coerce eastern euroean nations, invade panama, threaten iran and north korea, fail to plan New Orleans evacuation kind of Republicans... yeah, you're mostly right. We don't have too many republicans here...
 Racer71
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:43:35 PM

in a heartbeat....anyone from florida need a roomate...?

got 3 unused bedrooms in my house.. However, I'm mostly looking to fill the vacancy in the master bedroom and not just a roomate
 Racer71
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:45:19 PM

actually, I was wrong Meg; we have republicans: French republicans...
What we don't have is talk-directly-to-Gawd, kill 'em all let god sort 'em out, hide under the chair until Osama has left the room, pound the p*ss out of Grenada and Iraq, tax the poor and spend until their eyes bleed, faq the deficit, steal the election, faq the environment, obfuscate and contravene the constitution, stack the supreme court, trample human rights, torture, render and disappear innocent civilians of middle eastern origins, bomb children of foreign leaders, instigate coups in democratic third world countries, fund terror campaigns in central america, pervert and misrepresent intelligence documents, coerce eastern euroean nations, invade panama, threaten iran and north korea, fail to plan New Orleans evacuation kind of Republicans... yeah, you're mostly right. We don't have too many republicans here...

Let's make a deal.. We are gonna send all Liberals to Canada and you Canadians send all your Republicans down here!!
 lady_bugg65
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:58:47 PM

got 3 unused bedrooms in my house.. However, I'm mostly looking to fill the vacancy in the master bedroom and not just a roomate

tease....;)
 CountrySugar
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/22/2005 7:02:40 PM
No, i was raised here close to the town i live in now, my kids grew up here..and have had the same friends all of our lives..it would be to difficult to leave all that..I have my children to consider .. it wouldn't be fair to them..so my answer is no..i'm stayin put..not that there aren't some tempting darlin men in the states..there certianly is ..
 y2j_1979
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/22/2005 7:04:32 PM
Hell no. I love being Canadian and I'm not a big fan of Americans since they typically have no idea about our Country
 yrsfrlve
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/22/2005 7:42:26 PM

Let's make a deal.. We are gonna send all Liberals to Canada and you Canadians send all your Republicans down here!

We've got them coming already, have had for years; thank you for some very fine people. And... I apologise for that post; once I started down that slippery slope, I lost the brakes on my keyboard, skidded right out of control...I know, I know, being american means never having to say "I'm sorry", but our politicos have only blurred that border, not erased it, so I've still got the canuck disease...
and Megd... if you'd like to visit and see what a democracy looks like up close, come set a spell; Alberta looks an awful lot like Texas...oil rigs, cattle ranches, Cadillacs and politicians whose mouths and a**holes interchange....
 marol
Msg: 66
 HB2
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/22/2005 7:48:51 PM
yep I really am looking for a roomie buggs!
mail me lol
just a roomie ya pervs!

If love is in Canada I'll go, if not I may go anyway
 the supernatural
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2005 7:54:49 PM
Hmmm... Been to every major city in Canada and BC (in fact most of the world, and every US state). Sure, I'd move to Canada just like I would move across the US to Manhattan or overseas to Hong Kong. It is easy to overlook politics when you are in a beautiful, fun place with someone you love. There's the rub.

Canadians, if you would avoid Wash DC, Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles, you would find the US to be quite friendly and generally safe (at least as safe as Montreal).

Our countries need to make up.
 y2j_1979
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:02:36 PM
"Hmmm... Been to every major city in Canada and BC"

BC is a part of Canada
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:10:41 PM

The military is not compulsary in Canada...

Psssst....it's not here in the US either. The only draft is the whoosh of hot air coming down from the podium when the president speaks.
 twang67
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:26:45 PM
Move from British Columbia............Not in this Century never this is home and my paradise I once moved to Ontario for a woman I was seeing I was home sick for the mountains, crystal clear waters, and scenery in general. Ive been to the states for a visit and I liked most of the people I met but even southern cal with its sunny weather could not convince me.
Sorry I may be biased but Vancouver is not voted one of the nicest citys in the world for nothing.
 ashley1861
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:28:21 PM
I could learn to speak the language...
 yrsfrlve
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:31:12 PM

If love is in Canada I'll go, if not I may go anyway

HB, you come home to papa....
 shelleybear
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/22/2005 10:10:59 PM
I could NOT have said it better myself!

... faq the environment, obfuscate and contravene the constitution, stack the supreme court, trample human rights, torture, render and disappear innocent civilians of middle eastern origins, bomb children of foreign leaders, instigate coups in democratic third world countries, fund terror campaigns in central america, pervert and misrepresent intelligence documents, coerce eastern euroean nations, invade panama, threaten iran and north korea, fail to plan New Orleans evacuation kind of Republicans... yeah, you're mostly right. We don't have too many republicans here...
 shelleybear
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/22/2005 10:13:15 PM
Just don't get sick.

Canadians, if you would avoid Wash DC, Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles, you would find the US to be quite friendly and generally safe (at least as safe as Montreal).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you Canadians move to the U.S,Would you Americans move to Canada if you met someone on here?