Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Do women really like to hunt and fish?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ButterflyKisses46
Msg: 226
Do women really like to hunt and fish?Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I've been fishing many times, dont think I would care for hunting though.
As for sports..Im definately a baseball fan! I think more and more women are getting into sports, its definately a way to be where all the guys are :)
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Do women really like to hunt and fish?
Posted: 1/15/2006 7:47:55 PM
di - you know I deliver that in person...
 jbabynumba5
Msg: 228
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:05:39 PM
I dont hunt but I'm not against it either. I do fish and camp though, couldn't live without it
 Marine5068
Msg: 229
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:22:25 PM
Some womem do fish and hunt.....I've had a couple that liked to get out in my fishing boat and do it...LOL.
But if you love animals like I do, hunting with a camera can also be fun....
Let's face it, it's not about the killing...it's about the stalking.
Fishing is an easier one not to kill anything, just release what you catch and let 'em swim free for next time.....
After all, that's why they call it fishing and not catching...or hunting and not killing

<
 Marine5068
Msg: 230
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:22:46 PM
Some womem do fish and hunt.....I've had a couple that liked to get out in my fishing boat and do it...LOL.
But if you love animals like I do, hunting with a camera can also be fun....
Let's face it, it's not about the killing...it's about the stalking.
Fishing is an easier one not to kill anything, just release what you catch and let 'em swim free for next time.....
After all, that's why they call it fishing and not catching...or hunting and not killing

<
 squeak365
Msg: 231
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:24:27 PM
Fishin is a blast...the feel of that lunker on the end of the line....woohoo

Been a long time but I am all for fishing. I'll even bait my own hook and take of bullheads.

Squeak
 blondegreeneyedgal
Msg: 232
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:31:39 PM
I dont like any of it,except the serenity and stillness of just waiting for that one fish,as for hunting,no thank you
 buccaneer38
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:34:44 PM
Some do, some don't...............some love it, some hate it. It really depends on the woman for sure. Each woman is an individual, just like each man. Not all men like to hunt and fish. I am a man, and I don't care about fishing for sure..............yuck. LOL Tracy

I love to ride in the boat though............LOL
 LadySunDevil
Msg: 234
Posted: 1/15/2006 10:22:47 PM
Hunting never!..........fishing only if there is a way to not hurt the fishies mouth with that awful damn hook!
OK.....I admit I have "fish issues" LOL

But watching sports.........there are a LOT of us women who love it!
 ladydi8
Msg: 235
Posted: 1/16/2006 4:28:09 AM
i dont think its very sportin of folk to catch fish an then release em with sore mouths...alotta them die from oral infections afterward...an starvin is a slow painful death...so i eat what i catch...theres been a time or two my creed has left me eatin mudfish, thank tha Good Lord fer my cookin skills cause i dont allus catch tha best tastin critters!

i grew up huntin an eatin wild game...most of my family still does it...there again, we allus ate what we killed, an wasted no part of it!...but scince i have an uncanny ability to call game an have them approach me without fear, i no longer take tha lives placed in my hands....my weapon of choice is a camera that leaves no damage behind....

sctrrdr.....i will leave tha porch light burnin fer ya darlin.....:)
 Jubal
Msg: 236
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:43:50 PM
I work at boat dealership - and we sell mostly freshwater fishing boats. We had a bass tournement recently where out of 200 and some odd boats, more than 50 were husband/wife teams, and another 25 or so were dad/daughter teams, and we have about 5 pairs off all female teams.

And let me tell you, I know of a bunch of older women whose husbands dont drive, and these ladies tow the boat, launch it, troll all day, recover the boat and take it home. If the guys are lucky they get to pick the color when thy buy the boat ...

They are out there!

Jubal
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 237
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:50:13 PM
I love to camp and Ive been going fishing since I was 8.Hunting...um...not so much
 longte
Msg: 238
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:54:33 PM
Ive been to some pretty hot fishing spots

The number of women that are now showing up, in some pretty hard to get to places, grows every trip
 outdoorsman55
Msg: 239
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:40:51 AM
I do someday hope to find a lady who would love to be by my side in the boat. I think that alone is a big turn on.
 Football Mom
Msg: 240
Posted: 1/28/2006 6:42:16 PM
Yes, it's real. Well, some of it. I love to fish. I grew up fishing and never had a problem puting the worm on the hook or taking the fish off. I have to admit that I don't like to clean the fish. Hunting is the only thing you mentioned that I would never do. And when the ballgame comes on, I'm the first one in front of the TV, football that is, not baseball. And of course my favorite, hockey!
 KrAzY420kRoNiX
Msg: 241
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:51:16 AM
I love hunting and fishing and what you call "guy stuff" I was born into it. I also was the youngest outta three girls. No boys. And I'm a newfie. Thats all there is to do where I'm from. As for football and hockey I love that too. I played for 10 years.
 Paso Doble
Msg: 242
Posted: 1/31/2006 2:25:41 PM
You ladies are great sports!!!

I'm glad to see you all have kept this thread going!
 SparklingHope
Msg: 243
Posted: 2/5/2006 8:41:00 AM
Well, I guess your question would depend on from person to person. But personally I love fishing (i bait my own hook with live bait too). and i love watching football! (goo steelers!!) So since I am a woman- you an say that yes, some woman like these things!

Good Luck!!

GO STEELERS!! Black and GOLD!!!
 ladypagey
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:09:46 AM
living in the pacific northwest has caused me to know about fishing and I learned it all at mom's guidence. I used to be quite a fisherwoman and have no problem putting live bait on a hook. A picnic lunch and a fishingpole and a blanket... yahoo.. perhaps I will get a fishing license this year and get out there somewhere.........
 ladypagey
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:42:01 PM
keptreal... you know I might just do that or perhaps big foot is out there...I really have a yen to get out of a rut I got in for quite a few years.... you know all work and no play makes this lady dull. That honestly was a great advice........perhaps up at bear cove.....
 ladypagey
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:01:56 AM
knight keptreal... see you are always coming to my rescue with good advice about things. I know about those pesky critters... they love to attack this city slicker. I more have problems with mosquitos and sunburn...It is like swarms of those pesky critters shadow me at every turn... In summer the risk of rattlesnakes is there. Got to watch my step... thanks
 Tall83
Msg: 247
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:14:12 AM
Yeah, they're out there. I just met this AWESOME girl and she loves ALOT of the stuff I do. It's a Great time, and I can't wait for summer, hopefully go on a camping/fishing trip or two....see what happens?
 SouthernCherry
Msg: 248
Posted: 2/7/2006 6:24:09 AM
every girl is diffrent some put that on their profile to attach guys and others really do enjoy it.like me i love to hunt fish watch football! im not a girly gurl! bambie die along time ago so quit crying about it.
 chantilly4
Msg: 249
Posted: 2/9/2006 3:39:01 PM
well i grew up in northern ontario my parents.. yes parents including my mother, are trappers. We not only hunted, we fished, and trapped and all that good stuff... I've even skinned a few animals myself in those days lol so yes it is for real. So there are women out there that do get their hands dirty and play outdoors lol oh yah and i watch hockey too lol
 tall swf
Msg: 250
Posted: 2/10/2006 8:17:58 AM
I haven't hunted in quite a while but, as I was married to a game warden, I know alot about hunting and fishing and used to do it alot. I like salt water fishing best but, camping and then going fishing in fresh water lakes is fun too. As for sports well, I was raised in a family of Professional athletes so..what do you think lol I was the only girl in my generation too so you can imagine that that was like lol I actually love baseball and coached my son in Dixie Youth for three years. If it wasn't for the parents I would have said those were the best three years of my life! lol I watch football when the Bucs play and of course the Super Bowl, no matter who's playing. With the Olympics starting tonight, Im sure I will be watching as much of that as I can too. So you see, there are women out here that like the things men like...and we're not just saying that to get in your pants lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Do women really like to hunt and fish?