Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Can a smoker get a date with a non smoker?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I guess that POF has so many perfect people signed up that they can bash and put down and say how nasty we are.

I've tried to find the perfect woman, but every one I've met is unfortunately human.
 cigarettesmoker46
Msg: 67
Can a smoker get a date with a non smoker?
Posted: 8/7/2009 11:06:01 AM
I don't know if this is correct, this thread thing about cigarette smoking or whatever. This will be my first writing on something on the internet about something and it is about smoking.

The first thing I look at in an ad is the picture of course. I click the picture and the second thing I definitely look at is do you smoke. Today you have to look at that question. A often is what I answer, pack a day maybe more sometimes. Even an occasionally is ok but a never is not so good. I also look at people in the events pof has and if there are plenty of people with often smoke (which there is not) I go. (That's another point I would like to discuss places to hold an event which include smoking indoors.)

Ok I read the ? again and yes some non-smokers if they choose to let you know, but I see pof doesn't have that question out to answer that. I did see a non-smoker say no smokers please and that's ok. Even if someone says to the other smoking is ok I still rather prefer an often smoker.

My dad stopped smoking and a week later he smelled the difference and he was an often smoker. He couldn't stand it. Some people can but still I keep things simple I smoke I hope you do.
 looking2stoplooking
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/21/2009 2:41:24 PM
After looking at their photo, one of the very first things I look for in someone's profile, is, does she or doesn't she smoke?

My parents, grandparents, ex wife, and a number of friends, all passed away from smoking related illnesses, and thank goodness, I was able to kick a 3 pack a day habit almost 25 years ago. With what we know today about smoking, it just seems like common sense to me to quit. So, try the patch, hypnosis, or any other means available to STOP.

So, my answer to the question is, I really would not want to get involved with anyone who does smoke. I've lost enough people that I really cared about, because they did smoke.

By the way, after stopping, I noticed that food tasted better, I had a clearer sense of smell, and I no long woke up with that horrible taste in my mouth, like someone had walked across my tongue in their socks after having been standing in mud all night.
 Peter_Piper123
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/17/2009 3:42:03 PM
This is my 1st time posted on this site so bare with me..........................

I'm a ex-smoker of 17 years. Hasnt even been a year since I've quit 4/20/09 . But I will say I'll NEVER smoke another cigarette again. Now as far as "Can a smoker get a date with a non smoker" I'd perfer to find a non-smoker simply due to the fact I can nolonger stand the smell of cigarette smoke.
 MrJamesWorley
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2009 10:55:18 AM
AROMA??
More like STENCH!
 belladonna813
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:31:15 PM
You can possibly get a date but why? It's always going to be a subject of contention. Why not just date people like yourself? Or give it up....hey, that's another option.

My roommate's bf smokes and refuses to stop doing it in the house. I have found that most smoker's addiction overrules their thoughtfulness. Someone who is normally a nice person will do it when you've asked them not to because they HAVE to. I have asthma and allergies to smoke and he doesn't give a crap. Either does my roommate when he's around...she does it too. My mom's dying of emphasema, so I'm probably biased. I wish they were never thought of.
 belladonna813
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:32:52 PM
Oh yeah.....and I've seen that 95 percent of people at POF gatherings smoke....but 95 percent of people on this website say in their profiles that they DON'T. Things that make you say "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". I thought so.
 tj71
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2009 7:36:06 PM
Smoking is a huge deal. I never knew until I met my ex. She smoked 3 packs a day. When I was first getting to know her I of course knew from day 1 she smoked. But I never imagined how addicted she was. I would see her once a week for a half a day and she would smoke several cigs and it seemed like a lot but little did I know how much she really smoked! Well as we got more serious I found out. A severe chain smoking addict. I am sorry if I offend but it is what it is. She did not care for anything but herself. When we would have to drive I wondered why she always offered to take her car. She smoked in it. After several outings I told her she would have to not smoke when I was in the car with her, as I really did not appreciate it (and I also did not want lung cancer) She faught it but I won. The constant need to smoke a cigarette every half hour. After a meal, after sex. With coffee, with a drink. Whilst talking on the phone, while driving. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Every single day. It made me want to bang my head against the wall!!! Oh and she has a "smoker's cough" and a deep raspy voice. Nice. Lets not mention how lovely the perfume blends with Tobacco smoke. She tried to quit, once and did for a few months (Chantix) but couldn't wait to "fall off the wagon" and has not looked back since. She said she would quit in a few weeks when she relapsed. 9 months later... See ya.

Yes we all have our "vices" I like to eat sweets, fast food and bagels. But guess what? I don't do it every single day, and especially NOT every single hour rain or shine! And besides, you cannot compare this to smoking 1+ packs of cigs every single day. Lets be real!

Non smokers, RUN! These people are DRUG ADDICTS. And will choose Nicotine over you in a heartbeat.

I refuse to be with someone so selfish that they will not quit for their self and their relationship. I refuse to be with someone who has a very good chance of dyeing or getting cancers. I refuse to be by the bedside of my woman when she is gasping for air in the hospital. I refuse to carry her Oxygen tank whilst on a shopping trip. All because she did not want to quit.

If you are a smoker, date another smoker. Trust me, you don't want us to nag you to quit. Because we will.
 jusmin
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2009 9:27:27 PM
I used to have bf , he smoked every minit , i sat next to him all smoke passed to me all the time so i was give up to was his gf, he was nice and love me very much and was getting married so everything over, sorry to say that
 jusmin
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2009 9:33:31 PM
take your time lot of women you should fine no only in usa
 wi45kn
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2009 10:14:05 AM
Hear is something I just don't understand. WHY do you nag me about my smoking? Why do you say anything at all to me about it? You don't even KNOW me! Please don't say it's because you are doing it for my benefit as if that will make me rethink my decision to smoke. Surely it is not out of concern for my health. I often wonder, when being accosted by a non-smoking stranger if that same person would say anything to an alcoholic they do not know about their being drunk. Would you say to a total stranger that they reek of body odor or halitosis (bad breath). Would you stand on a street corner and yell to traffic in general that they shouldn't drive cars because of the pollution from their exhausts. If you do not smoke and dislike the smell - STAY AWAY FROM ME! DO NOT say anything to me so I don't have to tell you to mind your own business, & concentrate on your own bad habits (we all DO have them). Maybe smoking should be illegal but it ISN'T. I am within my rights, I obey the laws, and I do NOT criticize YOU for your bad habits. If I don't like your bad habits I will do my best to avoid you but I will not berate you for them. I have known YOUNG people who never smoked, drank, did drugs, etc. who have died in their 30's. One young man like this who also ate healthy and exercised daily dropped dead at the age of 32. It was his time. My ex's grandmother who smoked a pack a day, drank 2 Manhattens every evening died at the age of 106!! Enough said.
 wi45kn
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2009 1:56:29 PM
If I am outside smoking I not only will walk away from others in the vicinity, I will attempt to blow the smoke away from others, get downwind of them. I do understand that non-smokers do not wish to be around me (although I have had former smokers come up to me and ask me to blow it in their faces as they miss it so much! True!) What I object to is non-smokers walking up to me (they could avoid me!) to tell me that smoking is bad for me, will kill me. I do not do the same to others whose bad habits are obvious and are being publicly displayed. The cost of healthcare is high for other reasons than smokers getting cancer! Alcoholics can die from cirrhosis, the morbidly obese can die from many different ailments caused by their excess weight. I work in retail and if you had any idea how many people use their food stamps to buy junk food you would be outraged!! OUR tax dollars at work!! Do we say anything to these people. You can bet your bippie we do NOT. WHY must smokers be persecuted?? I try my utmost to stay away from you. All I ask is that you do not say anything to me about my smoking!!! WHY won't you do that? Do you feel superior because you don't smoke? Does attacking me verbally make you feel good about yourself? This tirade of mine is aimed only at those people, STRANGERS, who accost non-smokers in public. Excuse me while I get off my high horse now. I hope I have not offended anyone as that is not my intention. I just want non-smokers to stop offending me.
 wi45kn
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2009 8:17:33 PM
My tirade is not acutally directed at non-smokers in general. I am ANGRY because I am constantly being accosted by people I don't know needing to tell me that smoking is bad for me. I went outside at work this evening for a cigarette and nobody was around. A woman came out of the store and purposely walked over to me, smiled and said "You now that will stunt your growth" and since I was on the clock and could not as a representative of my employer say anything nasty to her I smiled and said "thanks but I'm fine". I assure you this is not a rare occurence but something that happens DAILY. I am doing everything I possibly can not to offend non-smokers. I only wish they would be as considerate of smokers. I am 64 year old. I have been smoking for 48 yrs. I get checked yearly and my heart is healthy and my lungs are clear. PLEASE respect me as I try to respect you.
 wi45kn
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2009 8:11:37 AM
spaceyblonde, thank you. No she was not trying to start a conversation. I work in retail and have friendly conversations with many people every day. You may find this hard to believe but if a smoker requests a pack of cigarettes from me at my register and there is a non-smoker behind them the non-smoker will OFTEN make a comment to the smoker (a total stranger!) about the evils of smoking or how glad they are that they quit. Sometimes they just give a nasty look and a disgusted grunt. I have been behind a register for 25 YEARS and I assure you that this is a DAILY occurence. I am not being too sensitive and, as a cashier I am able to let many remarks slide off my back (a necessity in this kind of work). Try asking other smokers if they are ever accosted like spaceyblonde and I have been. Do this out in the real world. Let me know how that works out for you:)
 wi45kn
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2009 8:09:54 PM
No, Leona, I don't have to go anywhere to get the cigarettes. They are right behind me. I may have started a broohaha here but all I'm trying to do is express my anger that complete strangers will verbally attack a smoker when they would never dream of doing that to ANYONE else with an obvious bad habit! What's wrong with people?!?! If I or any other smoker for that matter, go out of my/our way to stay away from non-smokers, why do non-smokers feel they have a right, DUTY even, to tell me I shouldn't smoke? I'm not near them, I'm not blowing smoke in their faces, I wouldn't dream of smoking in their cars, homes, I don't even KNOW these people!!! Some will call out to me from a distance as they head for their cars!! I realize there are many rude & ignorant people in the world and believe me, I see them every day. However, I am sure many of the people who say things to smokers are otherwise very nice, polite people. It's like the world put a target on us and told everyone it's not only acceptable but advisable to take a shot at us!!! This rudeness will not stop us from smoking, it will only make us feel anger at whoever is accosting us. This may be a bad habit, it may be medically advisable not to smoke, but it is LEGAL and within our rights to smoke should we so choose!! I keep posting in this thread in the hopes that some people may read what I am saying and take heed. If I were not representing my company when I am outside taking a smoke break I would tell these people to mind their own damned business and try concentrating on their own bad habits before expressing displeasure at mine!! I have never seen anyone in a bar/tavern go up to a complete stranger and tell them they should not drink alcohol because it can give them cirrhosis of the liver, etc., etc. Sometimes at work a person will come in who has obviously been drinking and people may stare at them from a distance but no one ever goes near them! Thanks for listening/reading.
 Dovestreasure
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2009 10:06:30 PM
I watched my Dad die and agonizing death after being a habitual smoker most of his life. He did eventually quit but the damage that was done was beyond repair. I watched as his quality of life declined and even the most simple acts left him breathless. I watched him lie in bed with machines helping him breathe. I went to the hospital everyday and was told that his organs were all shutting down one day at a time. I sat at his bedside after he passed on and for the first time in years he looked at peace.

So would I date or pursuit a relationship with a smoker NO.. I could not stand to see someone I love ever suffer like this again. I pray with all my heart that smokers that have posted on here somehow find the strength and fortitude to give up such a devastating habit. God bless you all.
 Cajun3149
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 7:35:35 AM
Since I started this thread 4 years ago, I've watched all kinds of responses. Mostly by non-smokers that have some good reasons and some with just down right idiot responses. Some that had hate for anybody who smoked. The last time I checked, it was something that one could do and be legal.

Some dumb person in the state capital here decided that all of Tiger Stadium was a building???? How they came to that is beyond me and others. The sad part is that we ignore drinking unless it's under our nose or a person is causing a problem and we toss out anybody caught smoking away from everybody. I have more problems with the drunks falling down that I do with smokers. Smokers are more considerate than a drunk. You can reason with a smoker and there is no reasoning with a drunk.

This nonsense of making all buildings smoke free is nonsense. For those that drink more than suggested and have a chance of their liver failing, do you get what I'm saying? Yes, they say that smoking is bad for your health. So is drinking. So is surfing high waves, hunting, snow skiing, (ask Cher about that), etc. Our kids or sniffing glue and many different things. Legal drugs are being taken now. The doctors seem to want to fill you up with them. There are many things that can harm you, but, when you start telling others to stop something that is legal and they do it in their own homes or any place that is legal, leave them alone!!! It's their business, not your business.

BTW, it's been 8 months since I smoked last. Quit because of the taxes and price of them, not for health reasons because my doctor keeps finding nothing wrong with my lungs. I have one ashtray left (gave the others away) and I let people smoke in my living room and it does not bother me at all. My grandmother never smoked. Was exposed to 2nd hand smoke and died at 90 from something not related.

For those of you who want to bash the smoker, but, enjoy getting drunk, this thread will continue.
 wi45kn
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:24:00 AM
Thank you Cajun! My anger is not at non-smokers per se but at the people who insist on telling me what I should and should not do as far as legal activities are concerned. I only want non-smokers to leave me alone! If you see me doing something illegal you have every right to call a cop. If you see me smoking you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to say anything derogatory to me - SO DON'T!! Whether or not I want to quit, whether or not I can quit (they say for many of us it is harder to give up than heroin and that is a true statement from MANY healthcare professionals), it is NONE of a non-smokers business. Smoking, away from non-smokers but still within earshot, is not or should not be an excuse for verbal target practice. I daresay that if you are against hunting for sport you would not accost a hunter for fear of becoming a target yourself. Smokers do not generally carry weapons and attack you for your verbal attack so stop taking cheap shots at us!!! I am sick and tired of the non-smokers holier than thou attitude. DO NOT give yourselves a pat on the back for your unsolicited opinion but look in the mirror and give yourself a good tongue lashing for your own shortcomings! For those of you who believe in God remember that you will be judged for YOUR actions, not mine. Leave my actions to me and my God. I realize my faults and try to work on them and realize that I will not achieve perfection in this life. Neither will you. I am not trying to judge you, I am trying to stop you from judgeing me OUT LOUD. Cajun, please leave this thread open. It has a long way to go:) Thanks.
 wi45kn
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:37:17 AM
To Dove: God bless you too. I am sorry for the loss of your father and the terrible way in which he died. I lost an Uncle, who never smoked, to colon cancer and he also suffered a terrible and agonizing death. I lost a cousin, who never smoked, in her 30's to breast cancer (her mother, who never smoked also died in her 40's from breast cancer). Both she and her mother also died horrible deaths. My other cousin (her sister) who also never smoked, died of brain cancer. My point being that none of us knows how or when we will die. I am not denying that I have a terrible habit. I have tried to quit and so far have been unsuccessful. A 48 yr habit is not an easy thing to break. I have had health problems in the past, not related in any way to smoking and have suffered unimaginable pain and prayed to die. Yet, here I am:). I accept the consequences of my actions and only ask not to be verbally attacked by non-smokers. I am not a rude person and ask only that others not be rude to me. These attacks mostly take place outside my workplace when I am taking a break. I wonder what it is about that that invites these remarks? Do people subconsciously think that I am easy prey because I must be polite to the customers? God bless us all and forgive us our transgressions
 Cajun3149
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 11:15:17 AM
Another reason for smoking more is the fact that a smoker craves more when denied that smoke. A drinker can't wait to get off work to have a drink and might just have more than one or two. To understand this, one needs only to think of something they really enjoy and don't get often. That person wants to get as much as he/she can of it while they can. I smoked only 1/2 pack a day till they started cranking down on the places a person could smoke. I found myself smoking more on those smoke breaks because, before, I had an ashtray on my desk. Three of my children were born in hospitals where the new father could smoke. When it got to where you had to hide from everybody, I started smoking more to get them in. Think about what I said about enjoying something you cannot have all the time. You induldge more when that happens. I went from that half pack to 3 packs a day and only puffing on them. Going through 2 cartons a week and that got costly. It was not easy to quit. Those that have never tried smoking will not know and those are the main ones that are against smoking anywhere.

There are many simple solutions to this problem, but, the people who only think of themselves will not see it that way. I remember once, at a casino, a person with an oxygen bottle sitting down at the black jack table with me and asking me to put out my smoke because he was there. Well, this casino had a non-smoking section to it also. The dealer ran him away. This is an example of people pushing their way on others. If a company divided it's workers into the smoking and non-smoking and put areas where a person could smoke and work at the same time (example, switchboard operators, closed in offices with one or two people (both smokers or both non-smokers) There has to be a way, but, nobody will accept a way because too many want to MAKE people stop.

At LSU football games, the police I work with have told me numerous times that they'd rather have the smokers in one area and inforce the no-drinking law. They don't have as much trouble with smokers than they do with drinkers. A smoker is usually in his/her right mind and smoking (unless that illegal stuff) is not mind altering.

Even though I quit, I'm still an advocate for human rights for smokers. You have the right to also not smell smoke if you do not want to, but, you don't have that right (morally) to tell others what they can and cannot do when you are nowhere near them. You also don't have a right to walk near a smoker and then complain. It was your choice to walk next to them.

I doubt any of this will sink in to the critical non-smokers

wi45kn
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 11:43:09 AM
You make some very valid points, Cajun. Sometimes I wonder if people do this to make themselves feel morally superior? I have the nicotine gum and the E-cigarette and still I smoke (can't wear the patch - tried it). Just thinking about quitting and/or cutting back can make me smoke more! I may never quit but that is MY problem. Everyone in their right mind would never dream of saying anything to a stranger who has an obvious drinking problem. We KNOW that this will not make them stop drinking! Same with an illegal drug user. Yes some people with alcohol, drug, nicotine addictions are able to quit after MUCH trouble and hard work. Yet some are never able to give up their addicitons. A friend of mine who once had such a problem told me that in his "group" they call those who are unable to control/stop their addiction are called the "poor unfortunates". Perhaps I should call the strangers who verbally accost me "poor unfortunate" for not being able to control their behavior toward me? I could rationally explain to them that Judging Others is an unfortunate behavior with no positive effects and that I hope they will be able to overcome this bad attitude! Think about it! Maybe I wouldn't be fired for saying this to a customer? Hmmmmmm! Any thoughts? I think I really like this idea!!
 wi45kn
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 12:22:46 PM
You are absolutely correct, Leona and I apologize for getting off track. I would date a non-smoker only if they didn't mind being around a smoker. Most often I will even delete non-smokers whose profiles I check out or who may check out my profile without any contact. Sometimes if there is contact through these sites the first thing that I mention is that I am a smoker and do not wish to offend them or waste their time by encouraging further contact. I have no more wish to be around them than they have to be around me.
 Cajun3149
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 1:19:06 PM
As I stated, I quit because of the price. I'd date a smoker and it would not effect me at all. People smoke around me all the time. When I decided to quit, it was 2 months of getting the will power in me. I still have that will power. It's getting easier by the month and day.
 Dovestreasure
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:48:49 PM

To Dove: God bless you too. I am sorry for the loss of your father and the terrible way in which he died. I lost an Uncle, who never smoked, to colon cancer and he also suffered a terrible and agonizing death. I lost a cousin, who never smoked, in her 30's to breast cancer (her mother, who never smoked also died in her 40's from breast cancer). Both she and her mother also died horrible deaths. My other cousin (her sister) who also never smoked, died of brain cancer. My point being that none of us knows how or when we will die. I am not denying that I have a terrible habit. I have tried to quit and so far have been unsuccessful. A 48 yr habit is not an easy thing to break. I have had health problems in the past, not related in any way to smoking and have suffered unimaginable pain and prayed to die. Yet, here I am:). I accept the consequences of my actions and only ask not to be verbally attacked by non-smokers. I am not a rude person and ask only that others not be rude to me. These attacks mostly take place outside my workplace when I am taking a break. I wonder what it is about that that invites these remarks? Do people subconsciously think that I am easy prey because I must be polite to the customers? God bless us all and forgive us our transgressions

There is never an excuse to be rude to anyone, and regardless of how I feel about smoking , I would never feel it is within my rights to say hurtful things to someone about a choice they have made for themselves. I have friends who smoke and they have always been respectful around me and other non smokers. I know its so easy for someone who does not smoke to tell someone to quit.We do not know how powerful an addiction it is. I always disapproved of my Dads habit, but knew the decision for him to quit had to come from within himself. He knew it was hurting him, when he was ready he quit.

I think we are better educated now about the hazards of smoking now and it still blows me away when I see kids jumping right in there and lighting up anyway. I tried it once as a young teen, coughed miserably and never tried it again. My best friend tried it the same day as me, reacted the very same and yet became a smoker in time. I often have wondered why some of us seem to have a pre-disposition for smoking and others after trying it say never again.

Just to stay on topic.. I still will not date a smoker .
 tj71
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2009 5:18:08 PM
In my case I guess I was wrong, I went on a date with a smoker I met recently (I think it was a date), but he told me he plans to quit after the "New Year."

I just didn't worry about it because I go with the attitude "friends first" anyway, I meet people in person first at events, etc., so if we're "just friends" with an added element of attraction, it really isn't a dealbreaker.

However, as the poster above me says, if something turned serious, I think it's better to be on the same page, smoke-wise.

Be careful! If things progress and he is not able to quit. (95% fail!) You will be left wondering why you got involved with a smoker, and that you do not want to see them hurt themselves and you left a widow if you should stay together. Feelings are a powerful thing. It may be casual and just friends, but that can change quick! This is exactly what happened to me. I ended up trying to get her to quit most of our relationship, as she was a very heavy smoker and was already suffering healthwise. And I didn't want to end up watching her die on me.

Having been thinking about this issue for a while now. I think I know why it's such a big deal to us non smokers:
1. It a bad habit that happens 20 to 60 times a day, all day long! So its out there a lot more than say eating fast food, candy, or even drinking. Nothing fun with constantly waiting (yet again) on your loved one to go smoke yet another cigarette.
2. It fills up a room, space or area even outside and the smell effects everything. And non smokers are sensitive to this, as we are not used to the smell. It gets on clothes, hair, the body, and we do not want our loved one to smell of stale tobacco smoke. (even driving in traffic we can smell you smoking your cig in front of us!)
3. It does affect our health. Second Hand Smoke does cause cancer and health effects in non smokers. It is even said spouses of smokers have like 30% higher chance of getting sick or dyeing.

Who wants to watch their honey greatly accelerate their chance of getting sick or dying early? And deal with the smell and time lost doing such a habit? It's not fair for us.

This is my issue with smoking. I could care less if you smoke. As long as it does not affect me. Yes if you are a co-worker and you work close to me, I do not want to smell your tobacco stench. Just as you would not want to smell someone with intense body oder. With that said, strangers need to leave people alone and not say a damn thing. That is darn right rude! The only time anything is said is if the smoker is not obeying regulations and smoking too close to the public or a door, or inside, etc. What they do to themselves is their right.

With that said, if you are a close friend or family member of mine, then you will hear about it from me, and I will not stop until you do! But that's another thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  >